43: Shackled

And you thought I died. :33 Note: I think my writing style changed. Idk. :33 

[Name] was in The Underground, in a little chamber with cold, stone walls. A figure was pinned to the walls with metal shackles. The figure indistinguishable in the darkness of the tiny room. [Name] still knew all too well who this figure was.  

"Genevieve..." [Name] said to the headless figure, "She's following me around... I... I can feel her presence..." 

The figure trembled in her shackles. Her feminine curves were accentuated in her tight rags. She tilted her headless neck over to [Name]. [Name] looked back as the Dullahan's neck emitted a streak of black vapor, which seemed to form a worried expression. [Name] had seen and interacted with Dullahans for as long as she could remember. It could be said that her situation was somewhat akin to Shinra's; being introduced to these headless creatures by a parent and slowly draw closer to them as they grow older and soon learnt to read a Dullahan's expression and words without their heads. The fine difference between [Name] and Shinra would be that Shinra developed a feeling for his companion that [Name] presses that she'll never feel. Instead, [Name] grew for a burning desire. A desire for war. A desire to use the Dullahan's body to emerge more dilemmas. Likewise, there's a fine difference between Celty and Genevieve. Celty was well aware of her abilities, what she could do even without her head while Genevieve was drawn to the illusion that she was worthless without her head, completely powerless. [Name] herself had no idea how one could be drawn out so far from themselves, but she accepted the situation for its state and used it to her advantage. 

But right now, it seemed like [Name] was the one who was wrapped around Genevieve's fingers. The demon's eyes immediately sparkled a distinct flash of yellow. 

What do you wish that I do? 

"I want you to get rid of her... she... she can't exploit my plans," she said nervously. 

That is beyond my power

The Dullahan broke "eye contact" with the demon, and looked up at the stone ceiling. 

[Name] wanted to desperately tell her how powerful she is, and how she was capable of doing entirely anything she wished to do but chose against her instincts. 

"I just have so many questions..."

~~~ 

"I just have so MANY questions!~" 

Izaya analyzed his computer screen as he had his "A" labelled flash drive connected to his computer. He typed in a few words, but then deleted them, and then typed some more. Namie peeked at his screen for a brief moment when serving him a cup of tea and scoffed in disgust. 

What a sick stalker. 

"You're probably thinking I'm some sick stalker, don't you?" Izaya remarked as he continued to type. Namie sighed and replied, "What are you doing collecting so much information on her anyway? Do you have nothing better to do? You're an informant, shouldn't you be helping out other people retrieve information or something?" 

He chuckled, "I'm already done with work for the day. And the reason why I'm spending more time on observing her is because, simply put, I find her more interesting than others. Not only because she's part demon but simply because I never really know whats going on in her mind. Of course I could predict, but I always get this feeling inside me that I'm wrong about her and I know nothing about her." He scrolled through numerous images of [Name] on his desktop, some pictures of her smiling face and others from surveillance footages of her recent murders. 

"Why do you think she kills, Namie?" 

"She's probably just mentally ill. But that doesn't matter to me, as long as she doesn't hurt Seiji, I'm perfectly fine with that." 

"I don't think its mental instability. Chances are, she's probably being ordered to kill specific people. Now isn't that something akin to a thriller novel?" Izaya laughed and looks out his large window. 

"Even so, why would anyone want to order her to kill people in the first place?" 

~~~