Lemon: Mine (Part 1)

That night was the night I lost my virginity. It was excruciatingly painful but him being the sadist he is found joy in my pain and shown no mercy to me. I was shaking underneath his tight grip and he found happiness in it.

"Say my name [Name]-Chan."

I clawed the bed sheets as I felt him inside me. He pulled himself out and smashed right in. I kept screaming for him to stop but he just quickened his pace even more.

"Stop? You want me to stop?"

His playful voice and smirk pissed me off. He pinned my arms above my head with his one hand and used his other hand to fiddle around with my breasts. It felt uncomfortable at first but soon I found myself wanting more. His cold ring of his index finger coming to contact with the skin of my chest gave my a sensational chill.

I didn't know what to focus on: the pain in the lower part of my body or the pleasure in the upper part.

I heard him chuckle.

"I can't stop. I can tell you're in ecstasy and in pain. I like seeing your face like that. You're such an entertaining person... Both emotionally and physically."

He laughed like an idiot as a tear creept through my eye. The pain...it was unbearable. But somehow I still wanted more of this pain. I somehow enjoyed feeling this foreign pressure between my hips. The bed underneath us was creaking at his rough and unforgiving thrusts.

"This is what you get for cheating on me," Izaya said harshly as he wiped the tear off her face, "You tried to leave me... You promised me that you wouldn't and yet you tested my patience. I'm hurt, I really am. This is what you deserve."

"I didn't try to leave you!" [Name] protested with a broken voice, "I would never leave you! He's the one who tried to take me! He's the one who kissed me!"

"And you did nothing to stop him," Izaya said, going even rougher. He used his free hand and went down her body to her thighs, slowly caressing them.

"I did try to stop him! You don't understand...he's a stronger demon than I am!"

A smirk came to Izaya's face, "I'll only forgive you if you scream my name and beg me for more."

That sadist! The pain just would not go away and I hate it! My breasts hopped up and down with each thrust and I saw him looking at them with an entertained look. He said the pain would evaporate soon but it didn't!

I screamed his name as loud as I could. He smiled wider in satisfaction.

"Good girl! But it isn't enough... Tell me... Do you still feel pain?"

She nodded her head vigorously. They were both sweating and painting at this stage and the bruises on [Name]'s neck grew a deeper shade of purple.

He leaned in to her face and breathed softly to her cheek which made her shut her eyes tightly, "You've never touched yourself... Have you?"

He thrusted as hard as he could and received a loud moan of pleasure from the woman underneath him.

Oh god...! It happened so suddenly! He just pushed himself inside me and I felt this burst of excitement release inside me!

"Ahhh!~" she couldn't help holding it in. She shivered even more but this time in pleasure, not in pain.

"Now your body completely belongs to me," his grip on her wrists tightened, "Say it."

"I-I...I b-Belong to you..." She said through thrusts and screamed, "Izaya!! Ahh!"

He pulled himself out, much to her dismay. She pouted like a little child and it made him chuckle. "Put yourself back inside me... Now!" She ordered which made his eyes widen in amusement, "Ordering me what to do?" He bought his lips closer to her womanhood and licked her insides slowly, making her gasp.

"You want more? Beg for it," he said childishly.

Sorry for any grammatical error. Using my phone while writing this and spell check is a jerk.