33: Father

A/N: So as y'all know... I'm sick... so sorry for any grammatical mistakes and all that. Please leave an inline comment if you find any mistake and correct it for me. I'll see your comment and will fix the mistake. Thank you. :D

Dear diary,

When my father died, my sister and I forgot his face. Maybe my mother had done something to us to make us forget him, which makes sense because she despised father. Why did they get married? – I'll never know. Mother never loved anyone though... but I remember, my father loved his family more than anything. Slowly, as days passed by after his funeral, we forgot the sound of his voice, the warmth of his touch and soon enough, he was just a blur in our memories. He had a motto... something related to "humans"... but I can't remember no matter how much I try. He was a handsome man, loving to his family and was said to be a sadist by many. He was the one who had named me [Name]. I like [Name]... it's a pretty name. My father used to call me [Name]-Chan and my sister [Sister's name]-Chan, probably because he came from a Japanese background? – I don't remember. He wore two rings, each ring for either hands and his ring remains in my room. Mother looked all around for them to throw them away, but they're the only things I have left of Father and she won't get them. That witch.

My sister is playing video games. I think I'm going to play with her.

[Name].

~~~~~~'

Izaya wasn't taking a bath, not just yet. He found it far too amusing. Sure she smashed his furniture and all, but it wasn't a big deal to him. He'll either make her pay for them or (since he's rich) buy new furniture instead. Life is easy as pie for Izaya. He stood by the opening of his bedroom and peeked downstairs through a tiny crack on the door, smirking.

His smirk immediately faded when he saw her reaching towards Celty's head and he was about to bolt towards [Name] to pull her back.

But then something else happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~'

She pulled it out.

Or at least she was about to...

As soon as [Name]'s fingers came into contact with the glass surface of the jar, a voice boomed in her head.

I love humans [Name]...

She stumbled back and fell to the carpeted floor in confusion. It wasn't her mother's soft voice, but a smooth male's voice. A familiar male's voice.

I love them all, [Name]...

"I-Izaya?" She stammered as she lay on the carpeted floor, "Izaya... What are you –"

I love them all so much [Name]...