27: Knowing

~~~The present~~~

"What else did you tell him, huh?" [Name] muttered mostly to herself, since her sister wasn't even listening to her as [Name] dragged her along the streets of the late night. "What else did you tell him?" [Name] asked once again, with a little bit more edge to her tone.

"Piggies go moo moo moo mooooo..."

[Sister's name] leaned against [Name]'s shoulder as [Name] wrapped her arm around her sister's waist for support. "Piggies go moo mooooo," the subconscious older woman spoke to the sky. [Name] didn't put much of her mind to what her sister was saying. She was more worried of Izaya. Her sister was asleep – well technically – and by the time she woke up, she wouldn't be able to remember a thing and so she couldn't be questioned about it.

"Piggies go go go go mooooo and it turns me on..."

"Oh wow, I didn't know you had a fetish for mooing pigs," [name] groaned. Her sister was so vulnerable and stupid at times. So unbelievably stupid she was.

~~~In a specific warehouse where Toramaru and the Blue squares fought, exactly 1 and a half hour back from the present~~~

The two gangs have been fighting for 3 hours, which would've been pretty rough on the young members of the Blue Square if it weren't for Celty using her black smoky magic to assist them. The Toramaru kept streaming in the warehouse through the front door one wave after another.

Nobody knows how, but Aoba got hold of a gun.

Mikado and one larger Toramaru gang member were fighting in one corner with Mikado attacking him with a crow bar. The sight of a boy like Mikado swinging his piece of metal so brutally astounded Aoba, but this was no time to be gawking in awe. Aoba acted fast. He targeted his gun at the Toramaru member. Mikado climbed on the back of the Toramaru member and started to hit his head frantically with the crowbar, which made it difficult for Aoba to target.

And then he pulled the trigger.

The loud bang startled everyone else, including Celty.

Mikado fell to the floor, with his thigh bleeding as he felt a cold bullet in his muscle.

"Ryuugamine-Senpai!!"

The headless rider jumped inside through the window and acted fast.

~~~Two days before that~~~

[Name] met up with Rokujo Chikage in a café not far from the cake store in which [Name] worked in. It was a bright morning like any other and the café had several small windows, letting sunlight stream in.

"What a beautiful lady you are [F/N]!" Rokujo exclaimed when he found [Name] waving to him when he entered the café, which was filled with other couples including Miku and her demon boyfriend. Rokujo made a beeline towards the two-seater table which [Name] sat in and joined. "Hello there, I bet you're the leader of the Toramaru bike gang, am I correct?" [Name] said, smiling a tiny bit at him, "You're much more handsome than I thought. No wonder you have so many girlfriends." The young man chuckled in the bandages of his face, "Receiving such compliments from a woman like you is such an honor, really!" They exchanged more buttered comments to one another when [Name] thought she'd get to her point, "You know Rokujo, I'll exchange the location of the leader of the Dollars for something, anything in exchange. I know the dollars have been causing lots of trouble for your gang, ne? ~" Something about this intrigued Rokujo. Maybe it was the slight seductive tone in [Name]'s voice, or it could've been the offer itself. Whatever it was, he agreed instantaneously.