31: Kiss <3

~~~In Shinjuku, where Namie was~~~

Namie ate dinner alone, even though she'd usually have it with Izaya. He'd typically be back for dinner but something was holding him off. She liked having dinner without Izaya anyways and didn't care much about it. She wanted to have dinner with her brother, and only her brother and no other man, "There are too many people in this world," the cold-hearted woman would often say to herself, "Nobody matters. Only Seiji matters... but he loves someone else more than me. And I'm going to kill her." Namie found herself angrily munching on her food as she sat on the black leather sofa.

I need someone skilled. I need someone to bring Mika Harima to me... But I don't know anyone like that either than Izaya... or...

A thought clicked in Namie's mind.

[Name]...

~~~Back to [Name] and Izaya~~~

"Izaya-san..." [Name] said, almost in a snivel as they made their way out from Russian Sushi. Izaya sensed the difference in her tone and turned to her, "What is it [Name]-Chan?" She grabbed his hand tightly and said a little hesitantly, "C-can you walk me home, please?" "Hm?" Izaya was slightly taken aback by the unexpected request, but he saw something unusual in her face: a mixture of sudden seriousness and a little bit of fear. Her hands were cold against his warm ones and she bought herself closer to him and he stated, "Now why would I need to walk you home? – Are you scared of the monsters that lurk in the dark?" He teased her, which she didn't like as she said confidently, "Why would I be afraid? I'm the Assassin and anyone who tries to hurt me gets killed themselves." She tried to smile as naturally as possible, which made Izaya smile as well.

That contagious smile...

"I'm only saying this because," [Name] continued, "A proper date ends when the guy walks the girl back to her home." She made a happy smiling noise and peeked behind Izaya's shoulders towards the dark alleyway, where she saw the bright yellow pupils still hanging within the darkness and it made her heart accelerate. Izaya frowned and turned behind him to see what was [Name] constantly glancing at but just as he made a half turn, [Name] clawed at his coat and used all her strength to turn him back around and did something she regretted two second later.

She crashed his lips against his.

Izaya's eyes enlarged so much; his eyes would've popped out if he widened them any further but it took him less than a second to get used to it. He was very sly (which we all know) and he had expected another kiss from [Name] ever since their first and this time, he wasn't going to be pulling back like last time.

A few moments passed...

They weren't really doing anything. Their lips were just in contact and they were just standing in the middle of the street. It wasn't all that late and there was a significant amount of people walking around. Some gazed at the twosome and a crowd of gangsters and teens encircled around them and a few teens whistled at them.

Orihara Izaya is kissing a girl!

She's pretty hot...