One shot: Red

[Name] lay in her bed. 

It was actually Izaya's bed... but now that she had moved in with him...

[Name] lay in her and Izaya's bed. 

Her and Izaya's room was completely pitch-black dark except for the bit of bright red light that pierced the blackness of the room from her and Izaya's red night-stand lamp. She liked red ever since her date with her boyfriend last week. They were going to Russian Sushi. She wore a bright red dress that day and Izaya's words still crawled into her ears. 

"You look beautiful in red [Name]-Chan. It's my favorite color. I had no doubts that my favorite human would look nice in my favorite color eating my favorite Fatty Tuna in my favorite sushi store with her favorite man." 

[Name] could literally see him wink at her once again as her memories continued playing in her head like a movie. 

"I am your favorite man, right [Name]-Chan?" 

She remember that she flustered when he asked that and immediately answered with a smile, "Yes, of course Izaya-San. I couldn't think of any other man who I liked more than you." 

"Oh~? So you don't like Shizu-Chan as much as me, right?" 

She punched his arm playfully, "He's my best friend. Stop being so jealous, idiot." 

They embraced in a hug and kissed. 

"You look beautiful in red." 

She wore red ever since. Her night gown was red, her shoes were red, she changed her yellow-assassin hood into red (and now everyone in Ikebukuro is calling her the "Red Assassin" and she begged the Demon HQ to change her eye sparkling to red as well as her yellow weapons to red. 

"Woah! - [Name] is having a red frenzy! " Izaya said a few days after their date, "You don't have to do so much, you know. I love you no matter what color... but if you really want to make me happy that much," - he got all seductive - "then I shouldn't argue, no?" 

"Oh, be quite. It's not for you. Shizuo's previous favorite color was yellow, but now it's red so that's why I need to change." She lied. 

Izaya scoffed and grabbed her in his arms as she giggled. 

"Now, now... I know you better than that," he whispered into her ears and licked the shell, which made the demon shiver tremendously. "If Shizu-chan licked your ears, you would've been disgusted. But then again, if any man licked anything of yours, you would've been disgusted... I'm an exception. Because you love me. Riiiiggghhhttt?" 

She giggled and said, "Sure... sure... keep fantasizing." And pushed away. She walked up the stairs to the bathroom, to have a tub filled with warm water and red foam to the brim, waiting for her. She stripped off her red clothes and  stepped in. The warmth of the water felt heavenly and the soft foam lightly tickled her skin. Her hair freely moved around the water along with her red rubber duck (which she named Kanra).