45: Lmao Hi I'm not continuing this

Is DRRR even a thing anyone likes anymore? 

A filthy stench filled the chamber like venomous gas. [Name] began to choke and sputter as tears formed in her eyes. Through her tears, she saw the gas was black, and it felt thick around her.

She's here.

As more of the gas seeped through the earthy walls of the chamber, the more the room seemed to reek of rotting carcasses.

The Dullahan chained to the wall just hung on there, looking limbless and frail. 

As the stench of the room grew stronger and stronger, [Name]'s vision went dark and blurry. Her face smashed against the ground as her eyes closed, almost forcefully. 

______

HEYOOOO 

Yeah it's been a while and this story has gotten immense amount of support even though it's pretty crappy. I'm not proud of this lol. I started writing this when I was like 12 so it's super cringe and has a lot of grammatical errors. I don't even know why anyone even reads this but yeah. I'm 15 now and I still have a major crush on Izaya (lmao that's so sad honestly) but yeah I still won't be continuing this because it's just lame and I hate 12-year-old me for even trying sometimes. ANYWAYS sorry it had to end like this but you know your girl just lost inspiration. I don't even remember what this story was about tbh. 

Anyways. I'm sorry.