|16| IKALABING-ANIM NA KABANATA

— AIDEN —

"I am not watching porn with you."

Lexie and Zoey tried to stop their laughter as Julius kept on insisting to "educate" me about sexual intercourse using porn. A very unreliable source to learn from. Everything is exaggerated and far from what normal sex is like. It's basically an entertainment.

"How would you know what an actual sex is like? You're a virgin!"

I rolled my eyes at the ignorance. "I read, asshole. You could search almost everything on the internet now. Besides, have you forgotten I'm a nursing student? It's in our field to know what sexual intercourse is."

"So, have you watched porn?" I groaned in annoyance at his teasing. "Come on, it's not a bad thing. You can be honest–"

"I have! I've watched one and I didn't like it, never tried to watch again. It's very traumatizing and honestly dehumanizing for the actress."

I shivered at the memory. It's been a year and the image still hasn't left my mind completely, basically in HD whenever it flashes in my brain. This is what curiosity leads to.

"What kind of porn did you watch?" Zoey raised a brow. "You poor little thing. First porn experience and you watched something that scarred you."

"You're watching the wrong type, sweetheart," Lexie typed on her phone before handing it to me. "That is some good quality porn right there. If it's made by a woman, specifically one in the LGBTQIA+ community, rest assured it's accurate and satisfactory. Never watch one directed by a man."

I shook my head. "I don't know why I'm still listening to all of you and why I'm still here."

Julius pulled me down when I tried to stand up. "Sex is very different when you're actually doing it. Not everything you read is accurate too."

"Oh trust me, they're accurate." I read way too many women loving women stories that educated me more than enough about what I need to know. Sometimes the bed scenes were too detailed that my imagination clearly pictures the exact scene.

It's like porn in the form of written language. Just better.

"Can we please stop talking about my nonexistent sex life and focus on helping me pack here?"

"Why are you even leaving? It's only one week semester break." Julius pouted. "Stay with us and have funnn."

"I can't, I have to go home." I'm not really packing anything, just some stuff I bought for my parents and my ma. "Mom's going to get mad at me."

"Bring us with you?" Lexie suggested with a shrug.

I rolled my eyes at their stubbornness. "I'm literally leaving in an hour and you're telling me that now?"

"So, can we come too?" Zoey batted her eyelashes playfully. I shook my head in defeat, giving them a 'yes' and immediately texting my parents that I'm bringing home some visitors with me.

"Don't you guys need to ask for your parents' permission first?" I asked genuinely before Julius and Zoey left to their dorm room, Lexie already packing her stuff. 

"What permission?" Zoey laughed. "We're adults, no need for that."

"Do you?" Julius asked teasingly, already knowing the answer.

"They're very protective." I answered with an eye roll.

Constant cursing and eye roll? I'm having an attitude lately, goodness. I'm already way past my teenage phase of angst.