|59| IKA-LIMANGPU'T SIYAM NA KABANATA

- AMAYAH -

"You know, staring at me won't make me automatically know what you want," I said to Aiden, my eyes still on the screen of my laptop as I'm finishing up my presentation for my week's lesson. I could practically feel her eyes burning into the back of my head.

Aiden's been sitting there quietly for 10 minutes now and when I asked what she wanted, the taller woman just said 'nothing'. Although I did have a hunch as she's been holding her ob bag for awhile now as well. Already two weeks in class and they've started their return demonstrations, I'm guessing she wants my help but is too shy to ask.

"Nothing," Aiden answered again, making me roll my eyes.

"Either you ask me now or never." With that, I could see my girlfriend pouting from the corner of my eye. "So?"

"Sooo," She dragged her feet towards me and sat beside me on the couch. "Aaron and I were busy earlier, right?" I nodded. "Well, I took his vital signs and did basic assessment for practice but I'm still not confident."

"And?"

"And I was wondering if you could help me, after you're not busy anymore, of course."

Saving my file, I closed the laptop. "I'll finish it later, I'm almost done anyway."

Aiden raised her brows in surprise. "You'll be my patient now?"

I hummed. "What are you waiting for?"

My baby grinned happily. "Okay."

I watched as she took out everything she needed and placed it on the table, doing hand hygiene afterwards. I raised a brow as I monitored her move and answered her questions, mentally noting in case she forgets something.

"I'll be assessing your pulse rate now," she informed after writing down my temperature.

I couldn't help but smile upon seeing how she's taking this seriously, doing every procedure right. The taller woman did say she's not only doing this for herself, but to continue her mother's dream. I've always admired that about her and I could see she's living up to her words.

"What are you smiling for?" Aiden asked in a raised brow, pulling out her sphygmomanometer.

"Just proud of you." my smile widened when she blushed. I couldn't stop myself from leaning in to kiss her lips, finding her absolutely adorable right now.

Aiden grinned against my lips as I pulled away. "I don't think it's appropriate for a patient to kiss her nurse, ma'am."

"Not if the nurse likes it," I whispered in her ear, grabbing the back of her nape and biting her earlobe. "On the scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like it?"

"The nurse should be the one asking questions here," Aiden groaned, her hand gripping the stethoscope.

"Go ask then," I said as seductively as I could, kissing her lips one more time and trapping her bottom lip in between my teeth before pulling away with a satisfied smile.

Leaning in against the couch, I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, popping each one by one. "Let's finish the assessment?"

Aiden hovered over me, placing her hands on either side of my head. "I don't think this is a part of the job."

"I think it is," I countered. "I have a problem and you're here to fix it. Nurses take care of their patients' needs, don't they?"

"They do." The taller woman said distractedly, her eyes scanning my bra-cladded breasts. "I guess I should start now, huh?"