|34| IKA-TATLUMPU'T APAT NA KABANATA

— AIDEN —

"This is really beautiful, Aiden." Amayah commented as she scanned the inside of the cabin.

"You like it?"

She hummed, fingers tracing the wooden furniture. I cleared my throat when I caught sight of her still barely clothed body, the wet undergarments clinging onto her body so perfectly.

I looked elsewhere, tapping my foot against the floor and waited quietly as she kept on observing the place.

"Where can I change?" I was pulled out of my thoughts when she spoke.

"Oh, here," I gently pulled her hand in mine, guiding her towards the en suite bathroom. I handed her the extra towel placed inside the cabinet.

"Are you sure you're going to wear your top again?" I asked. The material got wet when she accidentally dropped it onto the lake, we managed to at least dry it out in the sun for an hour before sundown, although it is still damp. "You might get sick."

"It's only for an hour drive, I'll be fine." She said dismissively and was about to close the door when I held it open. "What?"

"Here." Her brow raised as she looked at the long sleeve shirt I'm handing. "Wear it."

"It's yours."

"I don't get sick easily." It was the truth, after getting a serious illness, I've managed to maintain and improve my immune system and resistance. "I don't want you to get sick."

"Are you sure?" I nodded. With a sigh, she accepted the material with a 'thank you' before closing the door.

Making sure I have some privacy myself, I removed my damp boxer shorts and pulled the jeans over my hips, not wanting to sit in the car with a wet bottom. Although my sports bra will have to do.

I sat on the bed and waited for Amayah to finish dressing as I've already did the cleaning up earlier, all we have to do is get something to eat for dinner and go home.

The sound of the bathroom door opening caught my attention, Amayah getting out wearing my shirt. For some reason, I felt a sudden sense of joy in seeing her in my clothes. I looked down at my lap, fighting off a smile.

"Does it look weird? Too big?" Amayah asked in a raised brow. Although the material is indeed big and too long for her, it still fits.

The end of it went down a little over the middle of her thighs, the cuffs way past her hands.

I quickly shook my head. "You look beautiful actually. My shirt looks better on you."

She rolled her eyes. "I think you mean your shirt makes me look like a midget."

I snorted, which earned a glare. "Sorry. But it does look good on you. Here, let me fix it."

I approached and took her hand, folding the ends of the cuffs around both of her forearms. Amayah leaned down, watching the way I folded it.  Clearing my throat upon noticing our close proximity, I backed away a little.

"You should, uh... you should tuck it in." I pointed to the shirt and she obliged. "There, perfect."

"Thanks." Heat rose to my cheeks when soft lips landed on the side way too close to my lips, Amayah tiptoeing to reach my face.

"Y-You're welcome."

I stood dumbfounded as the older woman only gave me a smile and walked off. After a few seconds of being still and basking in the feel of her lips on my skin, I finally got out of trance and followed the enticing woman. She was already walking towards the car. Wordlessly, I opened the door for her.