|45| IKA-APATNAPU'T LIMANG KABANATA

— AMAYAH —

"You know, when you asked if you can sleep with me, I didn't imagine it to be like this."

So much for wearing a silk nightgown.

"I am sleeping with you, in your room." Aiden said in a confused tone laid on the couch of my room. "What did you think?"

Probably not what you were thinking.

Instead of saying what was actually on my mind, I went with a more decent one. I tapped the side of my bed. "I was thinking more of sleeping beside me."

Brown eyes widened. "Oh. I can?"

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Of course you can, darling. Come here."

Although hesitant, the taller girl stood up from her place on the couch, revealing her long bare legs. Due to her lack of clothing in my house, Aide settled on leaving on her boxer shorts and the biggest shirt I have. I scooted to give her space next to me and once she laid on the bed, I didn't waste time to wrap my arms around her upper body.

"Comfortable?" I asked in whisper. Aiden nodded, wrapping her arm around my waist to pull me close. Sighing, I let my head rest on her chest, directly above where I could hear the beating of her heart.

"Were you thinking more like this?"

I chuckled lowly. "Not exactly."

She frowned and looked down at me. I was about to disregard my answer when I watched as something seemed to have registered in her mind, brown eyes widening and mouth falling open in surprise.

"Oh. That kind of sleeping."

I chuckled, biting my lip. "Yup. That kind of sleeping."

"Well, I wouldn't mind–"

I cut her off before she could even say anything, moving so my upper body lays fully on hers, our chests pressed against each other. "I was kidding."

Using my fingers, I traced the sides of her face down to her defined jawline. "Like I told you, I'm willing to wait."

Aiden nodded, eyes regarding me. "Maybe... maybe I could do something for you."

"You don't have to–"

"I want to," She cupped my face, pressing a soft kiss on my lips. "I'm not ready for you to touch me, but I want to feel you. Only if you're okay with it."

"But–"

"Please, baby?"

I couldn't help but smile at the endearment. "Did you just call me baby?"

"Shut up." Aiden groaned and flipped our position, placing herself on top of me. "Can I kiss you now?"

Instead of answering, I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her down, crashing our lips in a searing kiss. The heat from her body travelled through mine, our bodies pressed so close that our chest and front touched. My heart was racing, thinking of all the things she would do to me.

A moan left my lips when Aiden slipped her tongue in my mouth, exploring inside. Loving how much she’s becoming more experienced and skillful every time we share a kiss. Our tongues touched each other, battling back and forth as if sharing one breath. My hands then found their way under her shirt, fingers tracing the slight hardness I could feel on her abdomen.

I craned my neck up to give her access and it didn’t take long for her to take the hint, moving her lips over my jawline and down to my neck. Aiden bit and sucked the soft flesh of my skin, eliciting a moan from me. I wound my fingers through her raven hair, gripping lightly as she continued her ministration, leaving bite marks all over.