|63| IKA-ANIMNAPU'T TATLONG KABANATA

— AMAYAH —

"Happy birthday, beautiful," Light kisses being pressed all over my nape and back woke me up from my deep slumber. I shuddered involuntarily as lips pressed against my neck, warm breath hitting my skin.

A smile on my face, I turned over and wrapped my arms around Aiden's neck whose body hovered over mine. Scrunching my nose when she leaned down to kiss it.

"Good morning," Aiden greeted with a wide smile.

"Morning, baby."

"I made breakfast," she whispered, thumb tracing my bottom lip.

"My favorite?"

"Favorites. I made it extra special since it's your birthday."

"How special?" I asked with a grin.

"Oh, you know, put a little bit of love potion here and there. Also poured some of my love for you, it was overflowing," she answered playfully.

"You're disgustingly cheesy," I laughed when Aiden's jaw dropped, taking the chance to push her off of me and ran towards the bathroom. I didn't manage to run far as arms wrapped around my waist from behind. I squeled when she lifted me up and bit my shoulder teasingly. "Ouch, baby!"

"You deserved that," she smirked.

"Let me go," I whined, trying to pry away her hands. "I need to take a bath."

"We need to take a bath." Aiden closed the door with her foot, finally letting me go but also pulling her shirt over her head. "I believe my girlfriend deserves a morning birthday sex, don't you think?"

"I don't know, does she?"

"I think she does," Aiden grabbed me by my hips, pulling me close to her body. I bit my lip as she smirked, eyes full of lust and desire as her hand went lower and touched my ass. "Right?"

I arched my body against hers. "So right."

And just like I always would, I succumbed to her temptation and let Aiden pleasure me in more ways one.

Holding hands and both wearing a smile on our faces, we went down to the kitchen where Aaron sat holding a box in hand, Tristan and Bianca sitting with him. His eyes lit up upon seeing me, immediately rushing to give me a hug.

"Happy birthday, mom!" He handed me the gift and a small envelope. "For you. But don't open it now."

"Thank you, sweetheart," I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "I'm sure I'll love it."

"Of course, Aiden and I picked it," He said smugly. "We made breakfast, by the way!"

"Did you now?"

"Yes, Aide and I woke up early for it." I let my son drag me towards the dining area where the table is set and just like they said, my favorite dishes are all prepared onto the table along with a bouquet of pink tulips.

"I love it, baby. Thank you."

"You're welcome!"

Bianca went to my side and gave me a hug, Tristan kissing my cheek next as they greeted me.

"Where's my gift?" I asked playfully, raising a brow.

Bianca indeed handed me a gift while her boyfriend just smiled widely and said that he's the who picked Bianca's gift for me. "That's from both of us."

"You're so stingy."

"I'm not," Aiden butted in, touching my waist. "I have 5 gifts for you in the guest room. Well, 6 technically. I have another for you later at night," she whispered the last part so only I could hear. I blushed, swatting her arm as she chuckled.