Chapter 2; A Merry Gathering

*Author's note*

And here is where the fun truly begins, here our Celestial Hela will meet the Dwarvish company of Thorin Oakenshield. And along this meeting she'll come to grow close to two Dwarf princes in particular (now this is NOT love story between the brothers. sorry to tell you folks, there's another character in Hela's life that she loves and I'll drop hints until heis reveal).

___________________________________________________________________________

Night fell unto the Shire and everyone was either in their homes settling for the night, or down at the local Green Dragon pub singing and drinking the night away before they all went to bed. Bilbo now in his nighttime robe was just finishing up supper for both he and myself.

"Truly Hela you didn't have to set up the table for us, you're a guest after all."

"I don't mind Bilbo. I've taken more than your hospitality, the least I can do is help out around here." I told him as I adjusted his knife and fork into their proper places. He set the food down and we each took a fish, carrots, steamed broccoli and some cheese. He set my plate down first before setting down his own plate and getting himself prepped.

I put a little spice on my vegetables and spoke a silent prayer to my brothers and sisters in my own Celestial language before taking a bite into my steamed broccoli.

"Oh Bilbo this is delicious."

"Glad you like it Hela." He said as he began to squeeze his lemon onto his fish. That's when we both heard the doorbell ring. Bilbo froze and slowly looked up while I turned to face the door. Could that be Gandalf? The two of us went to the door but when Bilbo opened it, we were both surprised to see who was behind it.

He was a gruff looking fellow but I immediately recognized the type of creature this man was. A dwarf. Thick brown beard and hair growing from the lower back of his head, while on top of his head it was as bald as a new-born baby's bottom but covered in tattoos. He wore a brown cloak over his fur-skinned and thick armor. And did he look like a warrior, like he was born and bred for war. If he were just a foot taller, he could pass off as a War Celestial like Thena.

"Dwalin. At your service." He introduced himself in a gruff but polite manner with a bow. Bilbo tied his robe up and said.

"Hmm, uhh. Bilbo Baggins at yours. Do we know each other?" Dwalin walked in without any second thought and answered Bilbo's question with a harsh no before turning to me. "Lady Hela?" he asked me. I nodded skeptically before he bowed his head in respect, and his hands doing my personal Celestial bow. Circling around his heart before dragging his finger down his chest.

"Oh no, no, no, no please no need for that."

"Very well milady." He proceeded on further inside. "Which way laddie? Is it down here?" Dwalin asked Bilbo as he took off his cloak.

"Is-is what down where?"

"Supper." Dwalin answered Bilbo as he handed him his cloak. "He said there'd be food, and lots of it." He continued as he walked towards the kitchen.

"He said? Who said?" oh no, don't tell me this is what I think it is.

Bilbo and I sat quietly together while Dwalin (who had taken over Bilbo's seat) ate his well-cooked supper. Scarfing down his food, even biting the fish head clean off made me sick to my stomach.

"Very good this, any more?" Dwalin hummed with a mouthful. Bilbo then walked up towards a plate of biscuits but hesitated until he snuck two off the plate and quickly handed me one. He then presented the plate to Dwalin and said.