Chapter 18 - True art

1007 words.

While everyone was fighting these 4 demons, Muichiro was lost, he found Kotetsu trying to fend off against some demon. He didn't bother until he remembered what Tanjiro told him, he quickly dashed towards the demon and slashed its head off. It regenerated, at that moment he noticed a pot on its head. He quickly sliced it in half, he then found Kanamori, they ran off towards some shed. Muichiro pulled them back as he noticed something.

[Gyokko] - Hyo! I see you noticed me! Im guessing your a pillar...? Well.. is there something important in that abandoned shed?? Hyo hyo... Nice to meet you, my name is Gyokko. May i have a minute before i kill you? Well then, my dearest guests... take a look at my beautiful artwork! -
[Muichiro] - What are you on about...? -
[Gyokko] - Take a look for yourself! I present to you... "L'gonie des forgerons! -
Out from a pot came five corpses of swordsmiths, mushed together.
[Gyokko] - Behold these hands! They're full of blisters, unique to only swordsmiths. Intentional, mind you! That's why i put them upfront! -
Kanamori and Kotetsu cried their names.

Gyokko's two smiles turned to frowns as someone lunged at him from on top of the shed, the slice missed as he went inside the pot. Muichiro heard voices coming from a pot on the roof, Gyokko came out but he quickly dropped back in as Muichiro lunged at him and slashed the pot in half. Gyokko came out of another pot, he lashed out in rage and began shouting at Muichiro.

The other slayer who was mid lunged at Gyokko, he sliced a pot in half, Gyokko came out of another pot and he splashed out some fish. They shot pins in all directions around Gyokko, Muichiro blocked them and jumped in the way to save the two swordsmiths. Mid avoided the attack and he rushed Gyokko.

Gyokko pulled out a pot and out came a ton of water, it slowly surrounded him but Muichiro slashed through it.
[Mid] - Wind breathing; second form: claws purifying wind! -
He lifted his sword and unleashed four vertical slashes, Gyokko went inside his pot which was sliced up. He came out of another pot and summoned 3 goldfish demons, they all rushed Mid. He blocked their attacks before slicing the pots on them.

They disappeared, he then rushed Gyokko again, Muichiro then rushed him,
[Muichiro] - Mist breathing; second form: eight-layered mist. -
With eight slashes in quick succession he managed to hit Gyokko once, slicing a small arm off. He disappeared into a pot and came up again before tossing a few pots, they released around ten thousand slimefish in total. They all flew towards Muichiro, he sliced them all up before there was a ton of poison liquid about to hit him. Mid dashed in front of him.

[Mid] - Wind breathing; third form: clean storm wind tree! -
He rotated his blade around him, this pushed away the poison beside the two. They then rushed Gyokko together, one went for the pot while the other went for the head. Muichiro slashed the pot and Mid went to slash Gyokko's head off. He dodged the attack but as the pot broke he shot up into the air with a pot in hand, he placed it beneath him. He landed on the roof and slid off as Mid dashed towards him.

He pulled out another pot and released tentacles all around him, they grappled onto Mid aswell as crushing the shed. When mid tried slicing through the tentacles pulled him closer to Gyokko, the evil demon pulled out a sword from his art piece to stab Mid in the gut. Mid blocked the attack so the tentacle tossed him aside into a tree. The tree collapsed, Hotaru came flying out of the shed still trying to sharpen this blade. His mask came off as the shed was destroyed.

Meanwhile, Loop was fighting Sekido, whenever he got in close and tried to strike him he was shocked. Urogi slashed him in the back allowing Sekido to smack him away with his pole. Tanjiro lunged at Urogi, his sword flew through his foot and into his mouth. They crashed into the room, it was ignited in flames and Patata was stood there, the mark slowly forming on his cheek. A water droplet shaped mark formed on his cheek, he then rushed Urogi.

Urogi avoided the countless slashes from both Tanjiro and Patata.
[Patata] - Water breathing; sixth form: whirpool. -
He spun around and sliced Urogi's head off, he then rushed in and impaled his head and body at the same time. He rammed into a wall, it crushed Urogi's head as it was behind his body. Karaku then unleashed a blast collapsing the whole building.

Loop stood up to see the three standing in front of all the rubble. Patata was holding his arm as it had been cut from the fall, his sword was under some rubble. Marko was unconscious as he had been crushed under rubble, Loop wasn't healing quickly, Tanjiro and Nezuko were no where to be found and Beerus' corpse was buried under the rubble.

Karaku blasted some rubble into Loop's face.
[Karaku] - Is that all? I wanted a bit of fun, now they're all dead. -
[Sekido] - You missed one! Dumbass! -
(Marko) - FIGHT. GET UP. FIGHT! FIGHT!! GET YOUR ASS UP AND FIGHT! -
Karaku kicked some rubble.
(Marko) - YOU'RE FREE! FIGHT! -
Marko jumped up, he slashed Karaku's head off, a fire was then ignited behind a patch of rubble. Marko rushed Sekido and Urogi.

Tanjiro jumped up from the rubble with a crimson red blade.
[Aizetsu] - Im surprised... -
Aizetsu came out from under some rubble, Tanjiro slashed Aizetsu's head off, he could barely regenerate. He then jumped up at the other three, he sliced Urogi's head off and Karaku's with dragon sun halo head dance. 

Sekido swung his pole at Tanjiro, but Marko's sword sliced his head off at the same time as Tanjiro. Their swords clashed and Marko's sword turned crimson red.