Chapter 47 - Victory

1011 words.

As Akaza's head fell down, his body lunged at Beerus. Giyuu jumped in the way and slashed his arm off. He slowly regenerated his arm as the blade was still crimson red. Beerus then lunged in and slashed at Akaza, he dodged the attack and went to punch Beerus in the chest. He tried blocking the attack but the punch barely slipped through and blasted Beerus back. He crashed through a wall and dropped Giyuu's sword, blood splattered on the floor. He turned back to Akaza and they lunged at each other. Akaza's fist clashed with Beerus' crimson red blade.

Giyuu swung the sword again, this time it slashed through Akaza's arm. He then slashed him across the chest. Akaza jumped back, he looked at Beerus who slowly stood up. He picked Giyuu's sword up and slowly walked towards Akaza.
[Akaza] - Tch- just- -
Akaza unleashed a technique, Giyuu pushed Beerus back.
(Giyuu) - Eleventh form: Dead calm! -
The attack burst through dead calm, it injured both Giyuu and Beerus. Akaza clenched his fists and prepared to rush them.

He suddenly stopped.
(Akaza) - What is this weird feeling... -
He felt a warm hand touch his face even though it had fallen into an endless pit, he could see a ghost, or what he though was a ghost. He wasn't quite sure who or what it was, their face started to become visibly clearer. He recognised the face but he wasn't sure from where they were from. He suddenly remembered. It was Koyuki, his one and only true love.

Akaza unleashed another technique, this time on himself. He destroyed his body, Giyuu was shocked. He didn't know what to do. Akaza's body suddenly started to crumble to dust.
(Giyuu) - We did it...! -
[Giyuu] - Beerus, we did it! -
Beerus collapsed.
[Giyuu] - Beerus? -
Giyuu picked Beerus up, he had blacked out. Giyuu put Beerus down and sheathed his sword, he then sheathed Beerus' sword and sat around, waiting for him to wake up.

As Giyuu was patiently waiting, a battle raged on nearby.
[Anon] - Inosuke! We need to- -
Anon jumped back, avoiding icicles which crashed down. Inosuke rushed towards Doma, he swung his swords. Doma avoided the attack and swung his fan, Inosuke blocked the attack, allowing Anon to launch his sword at Doma's head. He reacted quickly, avoiding the attack and then rushing in to attack Anon.
(Anon) - Move. Dodge. Do something! -
A sword flew in from the side, it shot through Doma's skull, knocking him aside.

Goto and Gou entered the room, Goto dashed at Doma, Gou dashed ahead and grabbed his sword. Doma released ice lotuses, Goto and Gou dodged them.
[Doma] - It seems Akaza has died... How sad... I'll be on my way. I'll let these lot deal with you. -
Doma walked towards the door, releasing five ice dolls as he did. The ice dolls all shot out some of Doma's attacks, everyone dodged what they could. One of the ice dolls rushed Anon, it unleashed ten fan attacks, Marko dropped in and blocked them.

The doll stabbed him in the gut with a fan and pulled it out before swinging its fan at his neck. Inosuke kicked the doll aside, breaking a few toes as he did. Icicles dropped down from above them, they all dodged them. As Anon jumped back he landed infront of a doll, unaware of its location he spun around slashed randomly. The doll blocked four of the five slashed that were on target, it then shot out ice lotuses, Anon jumped back to avoid them. As Doma was leaving his face started to melt.

(Doma) - What's- What's happening!? -
(Kanao) - The poison is finally kicking in...! -
(Marko) - He stopped...? -
Marko rushed towards Doma, an ice doll stopped him in his path, he held his sword tight and slashed down. He knocked the ice doll back, it unleashed an attack which Marko struggled to block. Goto came in and helped.
(Goto) - Cloud breathing; Fifth form: Sole cloud. -
Goto dashed forward, swinging his sword at Doma's neck. He released ice lotuses, pushing him back.
(Goto) - I can't do this with one arm! I need to wield to swords to perfect cloud breathing! -
[Kira] - GOTO!!! -
[Goto] - Kira! Get out of here! -
(Kira) - Ice breathing; Third form: Raining snowflakes. -
Kira dashed in, he slashed Doma's arms off and went for the head. Kira was blasted back, he fell onto Goto.

A massive ice buddha statue shot out from the ground, tearing apart all the bridges around it, splashing water and freezing the air around it. Doma was sat ontop of it.
(Kanao) - This is an unfinished move- If i can use my final form to see through- I could- -
The buddha knocked Anon into Kanao, causing both of them to crash into the water. Gou cut through the icicles and rushed at the buddha.

Gou jumped up and held his sword high, the Buddha grabbed him and Marko. Inosuke jumped up and hit Doma's neck, he was slowly freezing.
(Marko) - Be strong. Break through...! -
Marko slashed through the hand and ran along the arm, his legs slowly freezing. He dashed at Doma and his sword hit Inosuke's. Together they were slowly cutting through Doma's neck. He cut through, Doma's head dropped to the floor. They won.

While they were fighting off that demon, Tanjiro was attacking Nakime.
(Tanjiro) - I have to get close! -
He kept on getting teleported to random places, the platforms shifted constantly. He could hear the biwa sound in his head, it was getting annoying. He managed to get close to her, he held his sword close, he instinctively jumped up and avoided carved spikes that were shot at him. He noticed the platform below him had spikes attached to it, he used his sun breathing techniques to avoid them. He suddenly got close to Nakime, as he was ready to play a note he stopped her, he tossed his sword through her hand. He rushed in and pulled it out, then slashing at her head but he disappeared. He noticed Yushiro get hold of Nakime.