Chapter 54 - The End.

1146 Words.

|A/N| - This'll be the final chapter, so have fun reading it!! -

Tanjiro opens his eyes, they look like Muzan's. Loop gulps and grips his sword tightly, the new demon swings at the Kakushi, though Loop pushes them out of the way.
[Loop] - GET AWAY FROM HERE! TANJIRO HAS TURNED INTO A DEMON!! EVERYONE WHO IS CONSCIOUS GRAB A WEAPON AND FIGHT!! PIN HIM DOWN SO HE CAN BURN IN THE SUN AND NOT HARM ANYONE ELSE!! -
Tanjiro begins burning, he then runs to try and get to shade. Loop pulls him by the leg and slams him into the ground as he slowly burns. He stops burning to Loop's surprise, he then swipes at Loop, though he barely dodges the attack and kicks Tanjiro in the gut. Tanjiro grows out a second mark, similar to Kokushibo's. Loop then steps back and blocks an attack from Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu rush to the scene.

Nezuko comes running over and hugs Tanjiro, he digs his fangs and claws into her.
[Nezuko] - DONT BECOME A DEMON! PLEASE!! I KNOW YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS PAIN TO MAKE ME BECOME HUMAN AGAIN! JUST- PLEASE LETS GO HOME! -
Tanjiro drops down onto his hands and feet as Nezuko clings onto him, he lets out a wild howl at the others. He then grows out tendrils and unleashes a shockwave attack, blasting everyone away except for Nezuko. Tanjiro swings a tendril at Zenitsu.
[Patata] - Water Breathing; Second Form: Water Wheel!! -
He cut the tendril off which regrew instantly, Beerus jabbed his blade into the ground and used it to get up, the surrounding Kakushi tried to stop him. The marks grew back onto Beerus' face, he grunted as he got up, he picked up his sword and walked towards Tanjiro.
[Beerus] - Demons.. Demons. DEMONS! I DESPISE YOU HORRIBLE CREATURES! YOURE THE REASON MY FAMILY IS DEAD, GIYUU, RENGOKU, GYOMEI, MID, SHINOBU-! -
He collapsed, he felt a cold hand on his shoulder, he looked back to see Kamanue burning in the sunlight.
[Kamanue] - I cant be any help to you in this fight- So there's no point in living. You've always been like a brother to me ever since we met- But Muzan is dead now, so ive helped you do that and its time for what i get in return from the promise. -
Kamanue smiled widely, Beerus teared up and reached out to Kamanue as he soon disintegrated completely.
[Aizetsu] - If you haven't forgotten we were alive, then here we are! Its our time to leave now, please take care. -
[Urogi] - Haha! See ya on the other side losers! -
Urogi rushed into the sun and faded away, Sekido sighed and waved at Beerus before following him.
[Karaku] - Im not ready to die, i wanna see the world-! -
[Aizetsu] - Its our time. -
He pushed Karaku into the sun and followed as they vanished.
[Beerus] - Guys- I- -
Perinity rushed in and was ready to fight Tanjiro, though Loop held him back.

Tanjiro charged up another shockwave, but Nezuko blocked it, putting it off target. Tanjiro then used his tendrils to attack but Nezuko grabbed hold of them, they also went of target. Loop held his side as it wasn't regenerating, he noticed Tanjiro was avoiding any lethal damage to Nezuko, meaning he was fighting off his demonic tendencies. Kanao used her final form as she limped to the scene, she pulled out one of three bottles of medicine. She rushed in and jabbed it into Tanjiro, getting sliced up as she did. The medicine didnt inject into his blood stream. Marko arrived as she jabbed it into him, he knew what he had to do.
(Marko) - Even if i die! I have to cure him! Make sure no one else dies!! DRAGON BREATHING; FINAL FORM: FLOW OF THE FLYING DRAGON!! -
Marko rushed forth, he ran as fast as he could even with the wounds he had, as he rushed in he was slashed across the chest. He moved around in different directions as he ran towards Tanjiro, he then held his sword behind his back and appeared behind Tanjiro. The angered demon looked back and was about to shoot a shockwave before the tendrils fell off, one hitting his head causing the shockwave to miss and hit the floor beside Marko, sending him flying. As Marko attacked he injected the cure into Tanjiro, it slowly started taking effect. Tanjiro then hit the floor with a thud, he got up and slowly ran at Tanjiro with wobbly footsteps as he felt a bone in his right leg break. Tanjiro attacked before the cure fully took effect, he swung a tendril at Marko with high speeds.
(Beerus) - Thunderclap and Flash...! -
Beerus dashed ahead without his sword and took a head on attack from Tanjiro across the chest. He fell down as blood spilt from his mouth. Tanjiro suddenly passed out.

Loop rushed over to Beerus, holding him in his arms. Perinity ran over as he was fading away.
[Perinity] - All the demons are dying now... Its Kaque, Yushiro, You and I now, but there's only 2 cures.
[Loop] - Just- -
[Kaque] - GIVE THEM TO YUSHIRO AND YOURSELF!! Ive done horrible things as a demon so its best i die. -
Kaque stood out into the sun, he slowly started fading away. Patata injected Yushiro and Loop injected Perinity.
[Perinity] - NO-!! -
He tried pulling it out but Loop pushed it back in.
[Loop] - Bye now guys... -
[Beerus] - Loop...! Don't die- If you do- I'll be sad... -
(Kaciz) - Im about to die... Please gods, save Beerus and kill me instead...! - Kaciz looked beside him to see Oblit's corpse
Totty, Ikei, Gou, Anon, Muichiro and Uzui surrounded the dying duo. Loop faded away with Beerus' hand in his.
[Beerus] - Thank you Loop- - He began tearing up - Thank you Guys....! I will miss you all- But i'll be joining Loop now... -
[Marko] - DONT DIE YOU BASTARD! I DIDNT BECOME A DEMON SLAYER JUST TO WATCH MY FRIENDS DIE! I WANT TO PROTECT YOU!! -
Beerus held his hand to the sky, holding a piece of his handguard that he shoved in his pocket when rushing to protect Marko, he smiled before taking his last breath and dying in Perinity's arms. Marko punched the floor and cried in pain. Patata passed out as Kaciz watched over them, he then passed away aswell. From afar they noticed Jaydo who had died aswell, Akira sat over him in tears.

Tanjiro woke up in a bed to see Inosuke, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Marko, Patata, Yushiro and Perinity all around him.
[Tanjiro] - Im sorry for harming you guys- Wait... Wheres Loop and Beerus...? -
[Marko] - They... -
[Tanjiro] - Fly high- You two...! The brothers have probably made it to heaven by now... Was it my fault...? -
[Marko] - No- No it wasn't... -
Tanjiro began tearing up.
[Tanjiro] - I reached my goal as a demon slayer... -

-THE END-