Chapter 32 - Combat

Perinity jumped back as demons rushed into the room he was in. He had been seperated from Loop and Tengen when they heard a loud roar of thunder.
[Crow] - CAWWW CAWW! AN UPPER RANK LEVELED DEMON HAS DIED!!! THE DEMON KAIGAKU HAS DIED!!! CAWWW!! -
[Perinity] - Good, i better get- oh shit- -
A room slammed into him, he was knocked into a big room.

He looked around to see a demon and Milk going head to head, the demon suddenly launched Milk into a wall. Milk sat up, half of his left arm missing. Perinity froze in fear, the demon looked at him. The demon rushed and swung his sword at him, he blocked it and maneuvered roumd the demon to try and slash it. Perinity dropped to the floor as he was cut in half, the demon then went for his head as Perinity was still alive.

His top half was pulled to his bottom, he jolted up to his feet, Kokushibo rapidly swung his sword.
(Perinity) - Moon breathing; Second form: Pearl flower moongazing! -
Perinity blocked the attack and surprised Kokushibo.
[Kokushibo] - Im guessing Loop taught you that... -
[Perinity] - Go to hell. -
Perinity swung for his head, Kokushibo grabbed his blade before impaling him. Kokushibo slammed him into a wall, Perinity's sword had fallen beside him.

[Kokushibo] - You're a demon... And you have a nichirin... Absorbing you would give be a decent boost but i need to hurry so nichirin it is. -
Kokushibo picked up the nichirin blade and swung at Perinity's neck, the attack was blocked by Loop as he dropped in.
[Kokushibo] - Very well... My son. -
(Perinity) - Son!? -

Kokushibo pulled his sword from Perinity's gut and rushed Loop as he was dual wielding. The first attack from his flesh sword was blocked but the nichirin hit, Loop spat blood in Kokushibo's face, blinding three eyes. Loop then moved along the nichirin against his gut and went to kick Kokushibo's head. He grabbed his foot as he let go of the nichirin, he dislocated Loop's kneed and tossed him aside. Perinity's nichirin sword fell on the ground.

Suddenly Kokushibo sheathed his sword an walked away, he looked back to see Milk standing, with a mark on his right hand.
[Kokushibo] - I forgot you were still alive, what a nuisance. Perish. Moon breathing; Fifth Form: Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy! -
Kokushibo sent multiple curved attacks towards Milk which combined and grew in size.

[Milk] - Sand breathing; Second form: Collapsing pyramid! -
Milk launched his kurasigama, the sickle burst through the attack and hit Kokushibo at high speeds and sent him flying through a pillar.
[Kokushibo] - I-Impressive! -
Kokushibo hit the chain and was steady again, then Milk grabbed the chain with his remaining hand and swung it back towards Kokushibo. This time it was blocked by his sword and Kokushibo took this chance to rush in, his sword was aimed for his gut.

Loop blocked the attack, Kokushibo sighed, their barrages went back and forth and Loop kept recieving blows while Kokushibo avoided or blocked each attack. While they were fighting a group of slayers were running around outside this room with no idea what was going on inside. They were stopped in their tracks when they suddenly fell to their deaths even though they weren't near any ledge.

(Muzan) - Well done Nakime! -
Nakime got the message and nodded. Around a minute after Shinobu's death, Skinny and Oblit were running along a few rooms looking for any upper moons before a door beneath them opened. Skinny fell inside.
[Oblit] - Skinny!!! -
[Skinny] - Go on! I'll catch up to you! -
Skinny landed perfectly fine and looked around, he rushed through a corridor and looked for ways to get up, he opened a door to see Doma talking with Kanao, it seems he had just absorbed someone.

[Skinny] - Oi! Kanao, no? Kill the demon already? -
[Doma] - Ohhh~ New guests! How delightful! Do you want to see paradise? Together with me you'll be happy! -
[Skinny] - What...? Are you- -
(Skinny) - Holy shit- Its upper moon two! Has she frozen in fear? I mean she could be frozen one way or another because this place is freezing! -
Skinny rushed Doma, his sword was blocked by Doma's fan.
[Doma] - Wintry Icicles! -
As Skinny was pushed back a few icicles dropped from above, the hilt of his sword extended, turning it into a spear. Skinny inhaled.
[Skinny] - Steal breathing: Steel wall! -
He rotated his spear above him, blocking a few icicles as others landed around him.

[Doma] - Fascinating. -
[Skinny] - Steel breathing: Steal beam! -
Skinny inhaled.
He jabbed Doma in the gut, he pushed the stick forward allowing the blade to go through his body completely. He then used it to swing Doma aside, he inhaled again, this time it was painful as his lungs were slowly freezing.
(Skinny) - Shit- Destructive steel! -
He rotated the spear infront of him, the stick slowly shot back inside turning it into a sword, he then dashed about and went to slice Doma's head off.

[Doma] - Too slow. -
Doma slashed Skinny up the chest, blood splattered.
(Skinny) - Whoever the fuck my next successor is- better be- i cant breathe! -
Doma smiled and licked the blood off of his fan, Skinny landed infront of him, he had hold of his chest. The blood dripped to the floor and instantly froze. Doma rushed Skinny, he blocked the fan with his sword, he then slashed Doma's chest.
[Doma] - Prepare to die. -
He slit Skinny's throat and closed his fan, he sighed.
[Skinny] - Steel breathing;- -
[Doma] - Hm? Still alive? -
[Skinny] - OBLITERATION! -
Skinny spun around went to slice Doma's head. There was a huge cloud of smoke and Kanao couldn't see what was happening, a body part flew out of the smoke, it was a finger. And it wasn't Doma's. A few demon slayers entered the room as the smoke clouds expanded, the slayers all suddenly dropped.
The smoke clouds then cleared.
[Doma] - I see... You're quite strong, only a finger...? Im surprised, this time it'll be your head. -
Doma rushed in and slashed at Skinny, an arm landed beside Kanao.
(Skinny) - My arm...!? -
[Oblit] - Shit- Sorry im late-! -