Chapter 39 - Hell

1034 words.

(Patata) - If this keeps up i'll be ripped to shreds! -
The demon swung four swords at Patata, he jumped back. The demon then went to jab with two swords, three others ready to slice. Patata blocked the two but was slashed across the arm and chest by the other three. He stomped on a plank, it bounced up and was sliced into bits by the demon's swords. This distracted it, allowing Patata to get behind. He slashed the demon's neck, ever so slowly cutting through. He was forced back as the demon rotated its blades.

(Patata) - My rain techniques should work. I need to get around that defence, if i can do that i can cut the head off. -
Patata swiftly dashed past the demon, he payed close attention on how the demon rapidly moved to defend its weak spots.
(Patata) - Water breathing; rain style; sixth form; acid rain; -
He rapidly jabbed the demon in multiple different places, this put the demon off as none of the vital points were touched. The demon let its guard down.
(Patata) - Improved: Striking droplet. -
As the demon let its guard down, Patata quickly slashed its neck. The demon covered to defend it, allowing Patata to slice all the arms off and hit the neck, as the sword hit the neck he was stabbed in the gut as the first couple arms regenerated. He still had time before they all regenerated, considering the demon seems to only regenerate before making more swords. He slashed the demons neck off completely, he dropped to the floor in pain. He grabbed his stomach and controlled his breathing, he looked up at an infinite void. He soon passed out.

Mitsuri and Obanai were head to head with upper five. Mitsuri was suddenly pushed aside by the demon as it rushed Obanai, he blocked its fist but was suddenly blasted back. As he prepared to use a breathing style he was hit in the gut. The demon then raised his fist to punch Obanai in the face, he dodged the attack and slashed the demons arm off. The demon regenerated and smacked him aside, he kept himself from falling off the edge and slashed the demon down the chest. Mitsuri lunged at the demon, it avoided the strike and went to kick Mitsuri. Obanai blocked the attack twirled around her to slash the demons head off, it jumped back and blasted off the ground.

As the demon was in the air, it blasted back down, this caused planks to fly everywhere. Obanai looked for its movements, he spotted it as it dashed around. As it went to rush him, Jaydo jumped in out of nowhere, his sword, similar to Mitsuri's wrapped around the demon's neck. The demon grabbed the blade and escaped it, though its hand was cut off. It regenerated and went to throw a punch at Jaydo, he maneuvered his body and slashed the arm off. He then dodged a kick from the demon, he landed behind the other two. They rushed in and attacked the demon, it struggled keeping up with the two and touched Mitsuri's blade. It sent an explosion, Mitsuri's arms were launched into the air, Obanai took this chance to slash its arms off. As he got in close it regenerated, his sword hit its neck, the demon quickly went to grab his sword but Jaydo slashed its arms off. The sword was slowly cutting through, the demon suddenly sent an explosion. Obanai lost control of his sword and was then kicked aside, the demon then dodged an attack from Jaydo.

Mitsuri rushed in, she blocked an attack from the demon and proceeded to slash its arm off. The demon dodged an attack from Jaydo and went to uppercut him, this time Mitsuri went for the head. The demon dived out of the way, Obanai snuck up from behind and went for the neck. The demon dodged it and sent an explosion at Obanai, he was blasted back. Jaydo took this chance to go for the head, he missed it as the demon ducked. It then blasted him away, he was caught by Mitsuri. The demon jumped down to the lower platform, the three followed behind.

The demon landed and caused a ruckus, demons rushed on the platform, all rushing towards Akira. As the others landed they slashed up the demons, Jaydo was the first to lunge at the demon. His attack was blocked, the demon then sent an explosion at him and knocked him into Obanai. Mitsuri jumped in and went head to head with the demon, she was then blasted back. The demon dodged another attack from her and hit her in the gut, Obanai slashed its arm off and made the contact minimal. He then kicked the demon aside, it jumped up and sent an explosion at him.

Anon, Kaciz, Zak and Ikei were stuck fighting Nakime. They couldn't get close, as Anon and Kaciz were running along a long platform they tried jumping to another but were teleported into the air. They were falling down onto a lower platform, Anon kicked Kaciz onto a platform beside them and used his techniques to keep himself alive.
[Anon] - Magma breathing; Fourth form: Eruption! -
He twirled and slashed the ground, it sent a shock through his body but softened the fall. He felt like he broke a few bones, he got up and looked about, he was in a completely different area than he was before. He ran around and looked about for the demon, he spotted Zak killing a few others before he was teleported somewhere else. Anon was suddenly teleported, he was above a spike trap, he grabbed onto another platform and pulled himself up. He rushed through the door to see water and bridges all around, in the centre of this massive room was a demon fighting some demon slayers. He smelt blood, the room was cold, and there was a slight tint of red in a bit of the water. He noticed female corpses all around, Oblit leaning against the wall of this room with an arm missing and Skinny's corpse laying on a bridge with his head under water.