Chapter 25 - Stamina, Flexibility, Offence, Accuracy and pure chaos

1014 words.

Suddenly Beerus' crow landed on his shoulder.
[Beerus' crow] - CAWW! BEERUS! PATATA! MARKO! AND MID! HAVE TO ATTEND THE HASHIRA TRAINING! -
[Beerus] - What the fu- -
Suddenly Beerus ran off.
Tanjiro arrived at the same time as Beerus. They passed Tengen's test in five days while everyone took atleast three weeks. They then arrived at Muichiro's place, they opened the door to see people sitting around all worn out.
[Muichiro] - Totty, you have already passed, you have to go to the next training session. -
[Totty] - I can't. As your tsuguko i wish to stay by your side. -
[Muichiro] - I told you to go. Now go. -
[Totty] - Fine... -
[Muichiro] - Hello Tanjiro-san! Beerus-san! -
(Beerus) - The fuck- why is he so friendly- -
Muichiro walked up to them before grabbing them by the hands and pulling them to the training room.
[Muichiro] - Let's get started! -
For two days Beerus trained and was told to go on to the next part, he then hugged Muichiro and left.
[Tanjiro] - Ahh. I'll be here a few days. -
Beerus arrived at Mitsuri's place.
[Mitsuri] - Heyyyy! Beerus~ -
[Beerus] - Hi! -
Mitsuri walked inside.
[Mitsuri] - Come on in! -
As he was about to walk in someone grabbed him by the left wrist and someone grabbed his right.
[Jaydo/Iguro] - Don't. Talk. To. Her. So. Lightly. -
[Beerus] - Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. -
He was pulled in by Mitsuri, they were switched into different clothes for Mitsuri's training.
[Mid] - Beerus! Run while you can! -
[Mitsuri] - Don't worry! -
[Marko] - I- I- give up-! -
[Mitsuri] - Let's keep training! -
[Beerus] - Where is Patata? -
[Mitsuri] - He passed already! -
They trained for a couple days before Tanjiro arrived, after that they all passed.
[Obanai] - YOU BASTARDS! COME! YOU'LL BE TRAINING WITH ME! -
[Anon] - Wouldn't want to be you guys, ima get started with my training! She gave me this weird outfit... -
[Obanai] - YOU'RE NEXT!! -
[Milk] - Move along... -

Obanai dragged them to a room where they were forced into an obstacle course, it was filled with tied up demon slayers and they had to avoid hitting them with a training stick. They were there for a few days, they were being hit each swing. Obanai was ruthless, he had the same training stick yet he still curved round the people and hit them. Whenever any of the others tried the same they missed, Patata was stuck for ages but when the others arrived his accuracy grew massively. They all had insane accuracy, after all of that they were thrown out.

They went to the wind hashira's training next, in an instant Jaydo knocked into them. Zenitsu grabbed Tanjiro's leg, he looked terrified.
[Tanjiro] - Hey! Zenitsu! Are you alright? You're terrified? -
[Sanemi] - Thank you for finding him. -
He knocked Zenitsu out.
[Sanemi] - You. Beerus. Carry him. -
[Beerus] - Alright- -
Beerus carried him to their training ground.

When they got there, it was hell. His training was just a wave of attacks from him. Beerus picked up a training stick and he rushed in, he swung it at Sanemi. The attack was blocked, it was then countered with a kick to the gut, Beerus fell back. He then pulled his stick up to block but Sanemi's blow snapped it in half and it hit him on the head. Perinity and Jaydo rushed it, in a single swing they were hit in the chest and they passed out. Beerus stood up and rushed him, all of his strikes were blocked and Sanemi then kicked him in the head. Mid then attacked him, he almost landed a hit but that was countered with a punch in the face. Sanemi ruthlessly hit him in the back of the head with the stick.

Patata, Marko and Akira rushed him. Sanemi rushed past them and he hit them all in the back. Beerus tried getting up but he fainted. Ikei who is Goto's successor then rushed Sanemi, their sticks clashed, Sanemi tossed him aside into Zenitsu. Totty, Zak, Anon, Milk, Oblit and Skinny all ran in. They were all taken out one by one in an instant by Sanemi. Tanjiro then rushed him, he was hit several times and fainted. Later that day when they were all bruised up Zak, Tanjiro and Beerus walked off.

[Genya] - Oi! Aniki! Wait up! -
[Sanemi] - You're mad annoying, Zak is my only brother. -
[Genya] - I- I just wanted to apologise... -
Sanemi started walking off.
[Sanemi] - Like i give a fuck. Leave the corps, you're practically useless. -
[Zak] - Aniki! Acknowlede him! -
[Sanemi] - Oh well if it isn't my only brother, who can use a breathing style. Thos who don't use breathing styles can't consider themselves swordsmen... -
[Genya] - I eat demons to get stronger! Just like you! -
[Sanemi] - You what...!? Eat- Demons!? -
(Genya) - Huh? He disappeared?? -
[Tanjiro] - Genya! Move! -
Beerus jumped and grabbed Genya, they smashed through the wall.
[Zenitsu] AAAAH- THE EVIL MAN IS HERE! HIDE! ACT DEAD-! Oh it's just you Beerus!? EEEE HE'S GONNA KILL YOU!!! What's that noise-!? -
Sanemi walked out.
[Beerus] - IF YOU DONT SEE HIM AS A BROTHER THEN LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE! -
Suddenly Sanemi punched Beerus in the gut. He took the hit with a smile as something grey creeped over his shoulder and up his neck.
(Sanemi) - The mark-!? -
Suddenly Beerus grabbed Sanemi's wrist and kicked him round the head, Sanemi fell aside before tripping Beerus over and kicking him in the face. Beerus dropped to the floor and he slowly got up, Tanjiro pushed Genya into Perinity.
[Tanjiro] - TAKE HIM AND RUN-!!! -
Sanemi then kicked Tanjiro round the face, Anon rushed him but he was kicked aside, Milk then kicked Sanemi in the gut but Sanemi scared him half to death with a single stare. Milk passed out on Zenitsu who also passed out. Zak grabbed Sanemi by the shoulder but was then pushed away. Beerus jumped onto Sanemi, he bit his ear.
[Sanemi] - The fuck!? -
[Beerus] - Total concen- -
He was thrown into Oblit who sat on the sidelines. Skinny fell to the floor and played dead. Patata and Marko hit Sanemi in the gut at the same time before he smashed their heads together.