Chapter 52 - Fight

1015 Words.

Muzan was occupied with four hashira, mainly focusing on Beerus, the thunder hashira. Muzan swung his arms at Beerus, he stood back and avoided them. Tendrils shot out from Muzan, they all shot at Beerus. He managed to block a few, though the tendrils slashed him all around. He coughed up blood, he jumped back and blocked another tendril from Muzan. He moved his head out of the way, dodging another tendril. He then slashed it off and deflected another tendril. The other hashira rushed in, helping Beerus. Akira and Jaydo followed in after, Jaydo pushed Akira out of the way, losing a hand as he did.

-Akira Flashback-
[Kagaya] - Akira.. Im sorry for Kyojuro Rengoku's death... -
[Akira] - Its my fault, i always wore him down... -
[Kagaya] - Dont say that, Kyojuro wouldnt be happy hearing that come from you. -
[Akira] - So... Why did you call me here...? -
[Kagaya] - Since you have over 50 demon kills, and you were Kyojuro's tsuguko... I've promoted you to hashira. -
Akira bowed down.
[Akira] - Thank you... -
He quietly sobbed.
-Flashback End-

[Muzan] - Four hashira... I'll take you each down, one by one. -
[Akira] - There's a fifth! You jackass!! Flame Breathing; Fifth Form: Flame Tiger!! -
Akira unleashed multiple attacks, Muzan blocked the attack and slashed his stretched arm at him. Akira hopped and jumped over it, he moved aside and avoided another slash from Muzan. His arm shot back out at Akira, he barely avoided the attacks, the tendrils and blades slashing him by the shoulder and thighs. He rushed through, he then swung at Muzan. He got knocked back with a single attack, a flail came out of nowhere and hit Muzan. Sanemi, Gyomei, Sekido, Muichiro, Tanjiro, Marko, Patata, Anon, Zak, Kaciz, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Kira, Karaku, Gou, Goto, Oblit, Tengen, Mid, Loop, Perinity, Asai, Urogi, Aizetsu, Kamanue Kaito, Orochi, Ikei, Totty and Kanao all arrived.
(Zak) - Thunder Breathing; First Form: Thunderclap and Flash!! -
(Zenitsu) - Thunder Breathing; First Form; Thunderclap and Flash: Godspeed!! -
(Totty) - Mist Breathing; First Form: Low Clouds, Distant Haze...! -
(Muichiro) - Mist Breathing; Second Form: Eight Layered Mist..! -
(Beerus) - Thunder Breathing; Sixth Form: Rumble and Flash! -
They all suddenly attacked Muzan, their attacks either getting dodged, countered, blocked or regenerated. He then launced them all away with a single attack, Gyomei tossed his flail at Muzan. He dodged the attack and blocked an attack from Sanemi, everyone suddenly got injured, left and right from one of Muzan's attacks.

Perinity rushed forth, his arms suddenly popped off, and his body started to burst.
[Loop] - PERINITY!! -
Perinity blew up from a blood overdose, Muzan grinned and attacked Loop next. He slashed him in half and went to grab his head. Muichiro jumped in and knocked Muzan back, awekaning his mark as he did. Kaito Urokodaki  the new water breathing student, got back up from the impossible. Patata smiled as he stood up, though that smile was short lived as he got slashed across the chest. He fell back, Mitsuri jumped infront of him and tried blocking another attack from Muzan. She dropped down, Obanai rushed over as Mid and Marko blocked attacks from Muzan.
[Marko] - Shit...! I don't see Perinity anywhere! Big bro! Where is he!? -
[Obanai] - Im not sure, please be safe my brothers.. -
[Loop] - Perinity is dead! Perinity Iguro is dead!! -
[Obanai] - Perinity-!! -
[Mid] - PERINITY!!! -
[Marko] - FUCKK! -
Marko blocked an attack from Muzan, enraged he activated his mark, aswell as the other two Iguro brothers.
[Zak] - BIG BRO SANEMI! THAT HAS ME THINKIN'! WHERE IS GENYA..!? -
[Sanemi] - D-dead...! -
Zak stopped in his tracks, his grip loosened, Kaciz kicked him out of the way. Getting his leg cut off. Obanai protected Mitsuri from oncoming attacks before he was suddenly slashed.
(Gyomei) - He shouldve been able to block that...! What attack was that!? -
Obanai carried Mitauri away, he got her medical attention.
-Flashback-
Back when Obanai was younger, he was born into a horrible family as the only male. He was put in a cage and his relatives always brought him food, though at night he always felt something watching him. As he grew more siblings were born into the family, one of the children got lost when they were young. Though they didn't really care because he was a weird male. The children born after Obanai were all male, they were trapped in the same cage as him. One day Obanai was dragged out of the cage and taken to a room where a female serpent like demon sat apon a throne. She was intrigued about his looks, so she requested to have his mouth slit to look like hers. So they did, the blood from Obanai was put into a sake cup for the demon to drink. Day by day Obanai formed an escape plan, together him and his brothers escaped. Though they were caught by the demon, but as they thought it was over, the current flame hashira came in and killed the demon. Though he was slightly too late as one of Obanai's younger brothers and the twin of the one who got lost died, so only two of Obanai's brothers remained, or so he thought at the time.
-Flashback end-

The battle raged on, everyone kept on getting pushed back whenever they got close to Muzan. His tendrils shot towards Giyuu, he lost grip of his sword and it came out of his hands. His sword hit the floor.
[Sanemi] - DONT SPACE OUT NOW!! KEEP FIGHTING! -
Patata rushed in and kicked Giyuu's sword up, allowing him to catch it. The two of them rushed forth.
(Patata) - Water Breathing; Second Form: Water Wheel!! -
(Giyuu) - Water Breathing; Third Form: Flowing Dance!! -
The both of them rushed in, Patata hitting Muzan with a vertical rotating slash, and Giyuu dodging his attacks to then land a blow. Muzan regenerated in the blink of an eye, he kept attacking non stop. The hashira struggled to keep up, despite half of them having a mark activited. They have to keep fighting, for Milk, for Shinobu, for Kyojuro, for Genya, for Seki, for Skinny and for their good friend Perinity.