Chapter 15 - Yoriichi Zeroshiki

1024 words.

Muichiro tossed Patata into a tree, he unsheathed his sword and approached the doll, he began training and took an arm off in no time, no one could match his strength so they couldn't stop him. Kotetsu ran off as he saw its arm was taken off. Tanjiro ran after him, Loop followed aswell while the other two spoke with each other. Kotetsu came back, he looked at the doll that was laying on the floor. Shortly after the rain came. 

Tanjiro and Patata helped the doll to its feet, they let go to let it stand on its own. Surprisingly it didn't fall, but it didn't move either. Kotetsu sighed, out of no where the doll began moving, Beerus grinned.

[Kotetsu] - You guys! Please train with this! Get stronger than that kelp head! He can slice his gut open! -
[Tanjiro] - Woah! Chill out! -
(Beerus) - Muichiro... He's only a year younger than me yet he is way stronger. -

Patata stepped up to the doll, he was smacked aside instantly. The doll had one less arm yet it was still extremely powerful. Kotetsu walked over to Patata and started yelling at him, he sighed.

[Kotetsu] - This doll is like a puzzle box, if you rotate its fingers enough times it'll change its fighting style to counter you completely. That's why its a training doll, so basically that brat wasted his time. And as i said to Patata, you need to read the movements of your opponent and make decisions, that's why nothing is working for Patata. So you lot wont get any food until one of you defeat it! Got it? -
(Loop) - Piece of cake... -
(Beerus) - What the fu- -
[Tanjiro] - I understand! -

Beerus rushed the demon, he was smacked aside and right after Tanjiro was too. Loop stood his ground and managed to block a few attacks before it swung again. For five days straight they struggled, Kotetsu even had to change its weapons to training sticks otherwise they would die. He also announced that tomorrow he would be changing them to actual swords so they need to improve. 

Two days later, Tanjiro managed to read the dolls movements by smell, he landed a blow but still fell. He was given rice balls with tea while the others were to still train. Beerus was jumping around the doll looking for openings. The doll swung its two right arms with its left arms at the ready, he avoided them and rushed in, the doll quickly turned but Beerus landed a blow. Beerus then dropped to the floor and avoided the strikes. He rushed to get food, he was given two rice balls, he devoured them in an instant.

Loop recklessly trained all night and always jumped in to fight, the doll was slashing him up every attempt, he soon started to get worried as it almost sliced his head off. Loop managed to twist around the attacks with solar breathing and land a few blows. He didn't really care about food as he gave it all to Patata, Kotetsu was surprised because he doesn't know that Loop is a demon. 

Patata was satisfied with the food and he got back to training. He couldn't land a single hit, he was disappointed in himself. He felt weak, he has been since he last fought a demon. Daki was the last demon he fought, he had never felt so close to death in his life,  he then took his shirt off and unwrapped the bloody bandage on his chest.

 The wound had been opened from all the intense training, he then rushed the doll with the bandage in one hand and his sword in the other. He tossed the bandage which was sliced up in an instance. He then slashed the doll up the chest, he was quickly knocked back. Loop rushed the doll, he hopped over the doll and went for the head.

The doll rotated and knocked Loop into a tree, the doll then blocked an attack from behind. Beerus sighed as he was smacked aside. Patata then dived in and slashed the dolls knee, it bent down and swung at him, he jumped over and went for the head. This time Tanjiro rushed aswell and together they slashed the head off, in the collision the swords they both borrowed shattered.

Kotetsu was happy that they beat it, but the doll approached them with a sword sticking out of its head. They got excited, Beerus didn't want it when Kotetsu offered to him and Tanjiro. So instead Tanjiro was the one who took it, he pulled it out of the doll and he was ready to unsheath it.

[Tanjiro] - AAAAAAAAAH IM SO EXCITED! -
[Kotetsu] - ITS YOURS SO COME ON! UNSHEATH IT! -
Tanjiro slowly unsheathed it.
[Tanjiro] - It rusted.
They both fell to the floor in despair. 
Out of no where an extremely buff Hotaru appeared.
[Tanjiro] - Haganezuka!? -
[Hotaru] - I heard everything. Leave it to me. -
[Tanjiro] - Huh? -
[Hotaru] - I said leave it to me. -
He tried snatching it from Tanjiro, so Patata, Beerus, Loop and Kotetsu jumped in to steal the sword back.
[Loop] - GIVE THE SWOR- DAMN YOU ARE STRO- -
Loop fell to the floor knocking Beerus and Tanjiro over.
[Hotaru] - I said leave it to me! -
[Tanjiro] - PLEASE LET GO- -
[Patata] - WHY ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO TAKE IT!? -
[Hotaru] - I SAID LEAVE IT TO ME! -
He took the sword from their hands, then Kanamori appeared behind Hotaru.
[Kanamori] - Boys, his weakpoints are his sides. Just go for there. When you tickle him there he'll go limp. -
[Tanjiro] - KANAMORI-SAN! LONG TIME NO SEE! -
[Kanamori] - Hotaru and Yoshii are surprisingly brothers, despite having different last names. They are both bad with people, and they are happy to make new swords since they lose so many clients. They have been training so they can make really strong swords for you guys so you don't die. -
Hotaru jumped up.
[Hotaru] - Leave the rusted sword to me. Allow me to refine it with my nichirin sword polishing skills, that have been passed down through my bloodline. -