Chapter 14 - Swordsmith Village

139 words.

Marko woke up back at the butterfly estate, he sat up to look around but he felt some pain in his right eye, he gritted his teeth. He grunted and looked around, he saw Aoi giving treatment to Beerus. He then looked ahead of him to see Patata who was sleeping at the time, he was covered in bandages from where the sashes had sliced him up. Perinity's regeneration was extremely slow since his body hasn't fully turned to a demon and he used his half human, half demon body to its extent.

Loop kept on having nose bleeds or coughing up blood so he had to be put into recovery, he had no idea why it was happening but he believes it has something to do with coming in contact with a demon filled with muzan blood and them being one of the closest people to him. Beerus had a bandage across his chest and gut from Daki's obi sashes. Marko layed back down.

After a few weeks of recovery they were back to training, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Marko, Loop, Beerus, Perinity and Patata were training for the rest of the month. Then Loop, Tanjirou, Beerus and Patata wanted to visit the swordsmith village considering their swordsmiths wouldnt send any swords over and they had all either broken or chipped their sword.

A group of hakushi would swap over at certain points while taking the four. They were all blindfolded, had noseplugs and earplugs because the swordsmith village is hidden.

They arrived some time later and Tanjirou instantly noticed there was a hotspring, the village looked very nice aswell. They were then introduced to the villages chief, Tecchikawahara Tecchin. He offered them some dough cakes after the bowed, he told them that Hotaru and Yoshii had gone mission and they were looking for them, so they were to be patient.

He also told them that since they weren't all fully recovered that they should spend time at the hot spring, since it does wonders for the body. They were escorted by a swordsmith, he told them he'll be waiting at the bottom making food for them while they're at the hotspring. All of a sudden someone called their names, it was Mitsuri.

[Mitsuri] - Loop! Tanjiro!! Beerus!!! And uh- uhm... Sorry i don't know your name. -
Patata frowned.
[Patata] - My name is Patata... -
[Mitsuri] - Oh what a cute name! Have you received news that Beerus has also became a hashira? -
[Beerus] - WHAT!? -
[Patata] - Oh you're kidding meee... -
[Loop] - Still no where near catching up to me! -
[Mitsuri] - Tengen has also told Ubuyashiki that he witnessed someone cut the other upper moons head off while someone named Marko helped Beerus take the upper moons head off! So he'll consider making those two hashira aswell! Quite alot of hashira if you ask me... -
[Tanjiro] - I guess im the only one who isnt anywhere near being a hashira... -
[Patata] - Let me take a look at your rank! -
Tanjiro showed him, surprisingly the attack from rouge demons on the mountain a couple months ago made him a Kanoto. He was only 7 kills off of being a hashira.
[Patata] - Amazing! A Kanoto! -
[Beerus] - Im surprised Loop still thinks he's stronger even after i was the one who killed upper moon six... -
[Loop] - Tch- shut up.. -

They all arrived at the hot spring, it was massive. They noticed the mohawk kid at the other side of the pond.

[Beerus] - Oh fucking hell! GENYA! -
[Genya] - BEERUS! -
[Tanjiro] - You two know each other? -
[Beerus] - Yeah! That bitch and i are friends! We bonded back at the butterfly estate! -
[Genya] - Tch- who are these fools? -
[Tanjiro] - Ah right! Shinazugawa Genya! -
Patata undressed and dived in, so did Tanjiro.
[Tanjiro] - How are you? -
Genya shoved his head undewater.
[Genya] - DONT TALK TO ME! -

He spoke with Beerus before leaving, the group all then left to go down and get some dinner. They were served a lot of food.

[Tanjiro] - We met shinazugawa's younger brother at the hotspring, he's from our batch, well not Patata's because he is older than us. -
[Patata] - Im the same age as you jackass. -
[Tanjiro] - Oh sorry! Its just the other two that are younger. -
[Loop] - Im over 300 years old, think again. -
[Tanjiro] - I- what!? -
[Beerus] - WHAT!? I still can't get over the fact you're a demon, and on top of that you can walk in the sunlight... -
[Tanjiro] - Genya still hasn't arriv- -
The doors flew open.
[Beerus] - Genya? -
[Mid] - No! Im Mid! -
He was wearing his uniform but no haori.
[Beerus] - Are you really in uniform? -
[Mid] - Yeah...? -

They ate dinner before Mitsuri was called to the workshop for the finishing touches on her sword. The next day the four went outside on a walk, they saw some kid and one of the hashira. Tanjiro rushed towards him as he smacked the kid, he picked him up by the collar and was demanding something.

Beerus ran up and went to kick him in the face, he stopped as he recognised him, he was Muichiro. Tanjiro grabbed him by the arm, before Muichiro could do anything Beerus snatched the kid from his hands. He held this kid and patted his back, Patata walked over and glared at Muichiro.

Muichiro knocked out Beerus and Tanjiro before taking the kid back and demanding the key. Patata was nervous and didn't know what to do, the kid quickly handed Patata the key and told him to run. So he did, but in an instant it was snatched from his hand by Muichiro.

Beerus and Tanjiro woke up, they saw Loop and Muichiro arguing, Patata was talking with the kid. Eventually the kid told them about what the key was for, it was for a doll, Yorrichi Zero. Loop froze as he saw it, Muichiro then began training with it, the kid Kotetsu tried stopping him.

Patata held back Kotetsu and stood forth, the doll rotated all its blades and knocked Muichiro back, he stood his guard and looked at Patata. He grabbed Muichiro by the haori and pulled him away, Muichiro didn't move his legs and sighed.