Chapter 29 - Blood and Breath

1002 words.

[Kaque] - Where you running off to? -
[Patata] - Tch- -
He inhaled.
[Patata] - Water breathing; Sixth form: Whirpool! -
He rotated and slashed Kaque's arms off. Suddenly he shot another spike at Patata which came from his back, the spike was avoided. Kaque landed and blocked another swing, Patata then pulled his sword back and slashed his chest, to then kick him back. Kaque was taken by surprise so he jumped back even further to heal up. He healed in an instant and he shot two big spikes which split into four each. Patata blocked all eight spikes, though one was barely blocked and it slashed his shoulder.

Patata grabbed his shoulder and looked about, he studied his surroundings and suddenly made a run for it.
[Kaque] - You can only block huh? And those eight were enough to get past your defence? -
[Patata] - You're quite weak for upper moon four. -
[Kaque] - You haven't seen the full power of my blood demon art! -
[Patata] - What are you going to do? Blow them up? -
[Kaque] - Yes. -
[Patata] - Wait what- -
As they were running Kaque shot a spike ahead of them and it blew up, the floor blew up opening a hole to the next floor. Patata blew through the smoke and hit the floor, he quickly got up with a tight grip on his handle.

Beerus was running about with Marko, they were encountering countless demons who seemed to be designed to be as strong as a lower moon. Marko noticed the way this place moved a lot and platforms went somewhere. Suddenly Marko grabbed Beerus by the hand and they jumped onto a platform, it fit perfectly through a hole but knocked the other two off. They fell and hit the floor, Marko hit his head hard and he opened his eyes to see everything blurry. He rubbed his eyes, he could then see clearly. Mitsuri was kneeled over him while Obanai had Beerus over his shoulder.

[Mitsuri] - Oh, Marko-san! Are you alright...? -
[Obanai] - Beerus has passed out. -
[Mitsuri] - Oh no... We should take him to safety, Marko are you alright to walk by yourself? -
[Marko] - My head... Uhh... Yea i guess... -
[Mitsuri] - Perfect! Now we need to get going! -

Loop and Tengen were together inside a small room, there was a crate placed at the side. Loop investigated before the room started shrinking.
[Tengen] - So... What were you doing here...? -
[Loop] - The room- -
[Tengen] - Answer my question. -
[Loop] - I don't know! I was pulled here by something! Now we need to get out of this shrinking room! -
[Tengen] - I see... -
Tengen burst out of the room, there was a demon sat on a higher up platform, its face wasnt visible. Loop hopped from platform to platform, until he got to the demon. The demon pulled out a nichirin sword, Loop was shocked. Their swords clashed and they were pushed back, Loop rushed back in and their swords clashed again. They both released a barrage of slashes, at high speeds Loop managed to break through the defence.

Tengen reached the platform and he dropped some anti-demon bombs. The platform collapsed and the demon's grip loosened on its swords handle. Tengen slashed its arm off and then went for the head, the demon pulled another sword from its shoulder to block the attack. It sliced through the sword but the demon had kicked off of Tengen and landed on another platform, Loop grabbed Tengen by the hand and tossed him up onto the platform with the demon. Loop hit the floor, his body was completely destroyed.

Tengen and the demon began going back and forth with barrages of slashes. He released some of his anti-demon bombs and rotated his swords like fans blowing the anti-demon bombs forward.
[Tengen] - Sound breathing; Second form: Musical burst! -
The bombs blew the demons arms off. The demon regenerated, the kanji "Upper Moon Six" was now more visible on the demons eye. Tengen gasped as the demon then swung two swords at him, he ducked and slashed the demons chest. He then pushed it away and rotated his swords, they rushed towards each other, their swords clashed, Tengen rotated the chain which pulled the left blade back. He then swung it at the demons waist, he hit but it didn't go through.

The demon grunted and pushed Tengen away, another sword formed out of the demons gut. The demon pulled it out and slashed away at Tengen, he had a hard time blocking every attack but he didnt get hit. Perinity jumped in, he inhaled.
[Perinity] - Wind breathing; First form: Dust whirlwind cutter. -
The demon avoided it completely. Perinity was about to hit Tengen before he threw his sword away, they collided and Perinity glided past. He fell off the edge, Tengen slashed at the demon before diving backwards off of the edge to save Perinity.

All of a sudden they were both pushed onto a platform beside them, and from out the shadows came Akaza. He fired a shockwave at them, Tengen reacted quickly and blocked it by rotating his left blade. Akaza then rushed them and shot more shockwaves, Tengen dodged them and they clashed, sword with hand. Akaza pulled his fist back before swinging a right hook, Tengen flicked his left blade upwards and blocked it. He then swung the chain to the right and slashed Akaza with his left blade, he then pulled it back and released the right to grab the left. The swords switched hands.

Meanwhile Gyomei and Muichiro were wandering about, they saw Goto in the distance fighting a demon with a sword, he rotated his sword and swung towards the head. The attack was blocked by another sword, Goto jumped back and froze in fear, he then dived off of the platform. Everything moved about and they lost sight. Beerus, Obanai, Marko and Mitsuri were all running along a long stretch before a long room was launched towards them, it took Marko and Beerus away in an instant.