The Idea - Beerus' One Shot

1535 Words.

This is a one shot based off of the original idea of what the story was going to be, though more based off of the minecraft world instead of the big changes i was originally gonna make, like Beerus being an agatsuma or no sun breathing.

On a cold mountain lived two young boys, Beerus and Loop. The two of them knew breathing techniques which are rare techniques that swordsmen use, mainly demon slayers. Loop and Beerus trained daily as they wished to revenge both their families by killing every last demon. The two weren't very strong compared to the demons that lurked around their forest, but they managed to hunt a few down and let them burn in the sun, aswell as placing burning wisteria incense around their house to keep the demons out. Once they both had turned fifteen they decided to enter the final selection, which is a trial to determine wether they were to join the demon slayer corps. They both passed pretty easily with their breathing techniques, Beerus having thunder and Loop having moon, they trained day after day, slayed demons night after night. Slowly ranking up and gaining a spot on an important mission, to kill lower moon five.

The two slayers prepared for that mission, but first they stayed on Mount Yoko, there they found a mysterious man, similar looks to Tanjiro Kamado. A demon slayer they befriended, the two continued their journey after this mysterious man who went by the name of "Anonymous" taught them sun breathing techniques, Beerus was the first to learn the techniques but Loop studied them well and learnt a couple more. The two arrived on Mount Nagatomo and killed lower moon five, Rui, with Inosuke and Tanjiro helping them. They also met Zenitsu Agatsuma who learnt a few more thunder breathing techniques from Beerus. Eventually Loop gained the rank of hashira, becoming the "first" ever moon hashira from what the corps can recall. Loop had done his research and figured out the person who taught him was a demon himself. He was shocked and struggled to keep that secret from the corps but eventually told Beerus. The two of them kept quiet, and soon enough they were called on another special mission. They were dispatched to the mugen train along with Kyojuro Rengoku, the flame hashira.

They eventually boarded the train and instantly  encountered lower moon one who put them all to sleep, Loop easily broke through and woke the other two up. They wandered along the train and stumbled across lower moon one, Enmu, who stood ontop of the train. They took him on and cut his head off, though they soon realised he had fused with the train. A few other slayers who had boarded the train defended the people as best as they could. They eventually beat Enmu by slicing his neck which was located on the front cart. Enmu had been defeated, they soon got off the train where they were suddenly face to face with upper moon six and five. The duo took on upper moon six who split into two shortly after their fight began, both the moons were close to being beaten but they narrowly escaped. Beerus and Loop chased after upper moon six, determined to not let them escape. They eventually killed the demon and returned to the severely injured Rengoku. He eventually died due to Gyokko's poison and Beerus almost died due to Gyutaro's poison. They returned to Ubuyashiki with news that Rengoku had passed.

The duo strived to become stronger and encountered upper moon five shortly after they were sent on a mission with Shinobu Kocho, the insect hashira. Their fight dragged on and the two poison users ended up killing each other, Beerus saw this as a curse but Loop reassured him that it wasnt his fault. Loop had already unlocked his demon slayer mark and described it to Ubuyashiki, they talked for a while before leaving. But just as they left they noticed something attack Ubuyashiki's place, they quickly rushed to defend him but he already been killed. Upper moon three stood before them, they struggled to move as he quickly left after.

After a few days of mourning and none of the ubuyashiki family to be found, Loop took charge of the corps. Gyomei knew Loop himself has the potential to become stronger than Muzan. The hashira trained constantly, and taught other slayers techniques. Eventually upper moon four had been sighted, Uzui Tengen the sound hashira, Sanemi Shinazugawa the wind hashira, Beerus D. Taiyo the moon hashira's tsuguko and Loop Tsugikuni the moon hashira himself were sent to deal with this demon. Their battle raged on until the sun rised, they managed to defend as many people as they could and upper moon four, hantengu, died to the sun. Not long after that battle, Loop and Beerus were sent back to their hometown. The two neighbours slowly recovered and quickly grew in strength.

They were eventually sent on missions again, Beerus encountered Sanemi in a cave, but so did upper moon one, Kokushibo. Their battle was short and Sanemi ended up losing his life against Kokushibo, but Beerus unlocked his mark and escaped. Beerus told Loop of this, they told the others and mourned his death. Later on they encountered Akaza again, the duo were ready to fight this time. Their battle was long and hard, Beerus broke a few bones aswell as Loop. Akaza kept on fighting for ages, but they managed to cut his head off. Even without no head he still continued to battle, and he even regenerated his head. But in the end Akaza had died to the sun.

Loop had called the remaining hashira for a meeting. Uzui Tengen the sound hashira was the first to arrive, Gyomei Himejima the stone hashira was the second to arrive, Muichiro Tokito the mist hashira was the third to arrive, Obanai Iguro the serpent hashira was the fourth to arrive, Mitsuri Kanroji the love hashira was the fifth to arrive and Giyuu Tomioka the water hashira was the last to arrive. They had an unexpected visitor as they were attacked by Kokushibo, Loop recognised him to be the masked man who taught him moon breathing. All of the remaining hashira and Beerus took on this horrifying demon. They battled for a while and it ended up dragging into the swamp, they worked together to take Kokushibo's head off. Even with his head gone he regenerated, but he started crumbling to dust shortly after. In the end Giyuu had died aswell as Obanai.

Enraged, Beerus ran off and found Doma and Muzan. Doma took him on. The two battled for a while but just as the sun was about to rise, Beerus had passed out. He woke up later on and wandered around to see Doma trying to escape the sun, with his remaining strength he kept Doma in the sun, killing him. He gained the rank of thunder hashira and challenged Loop for his position. The battle raged on and Loop fell down into a massive cave, Beerus had no time to save him as Uzui rushed past them notifying that Muzan is nearby. Beerus and Tengen took on Muzan, trying their hardest to beat him. Somehow the duo killed him, but Gyomei who had joined them passed away, the same with Tengen. They watched together as the sun rise, though something slipped into Beerus' mouth. He woke up to see Loop fighting Tanjiro, Beerus had forgotten completely that Tanjiro was nearby trying to join the fight. But now Tanjiro was a demon, Beerus started reacting to the sun as he decided to step out, he hid back in the sun and ran off. He started devouring humans. Loop found him in a cave a couple days later, the saddened hashira told him that he beat Tanjiro and cured him but Mitsuri, Kanao, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Genya, Muichiro and tons of other slayers had died, Tanjiro ended up killing himself at the end of it. So Loop and Beerus were the last alive who had breathing techniques, they had a short battle and at the end of it Loop revealed he had always been a hybrid before kicking Beerus into the sunlight. Though this time the sun didn't burn Beerus, he ran off and Loop couldnt keep up.

A few weeks later Beerus arrived at their hometown to kill Loop once and for all, they both used sun breathing techniques and struggled to even land a blow on each other. Though Beerus lead Loop to his secret base where he set off traps which shot wisteria coated pins at Loop, he blocked most of them but was weakened by the one single pin that hit. Beerus then pulled out a minigun and shot at Loop, he dodged the attack and rushed at each other for one last time. Their heads both hit the ground, though none of them died. Loop regenerated and carried Beerus outside, placing his head back on and curing them both with the cures he made. They both returned to humanity and lived out their lives until 25, happy and together, as brothers.