Chapter 12 - Madness in yoshiwara.

1047 words.

Loop is fighting a demon with an explosive blood demon art similar to his own, while the others are fighting upper moon six. Tanjiro tried helping Loop but he was blown away with a single explosion, he landed beside Zenitsu who had passed out.

Beerus was surprised by who this person was, he recognised him, he looked like one of Marko's friends. Gyutaro regenerated his arms and he rushed Beerus.

[Perinity] - Wind breathing; third form: clean storm wind! -
Beerus jumped back as Perinity spun around slashing Gyutaro, right, Perinity. That was his name... anyways, Beerus jumped back in to fight, he went to slash Gyutaro but he blocked it with his right sickle.

Beerus fell back and looked beside him to see Marko and Patata be pushed into this battle, he quickly dashed to help them out as Patata turned around to switch fights. Beerus dodged the obi sashes and got in close, Daki focused the sashes on Beerus allowing Marko to jump in and slash Daki. She fell over and managed to roll out of the way avoiding another attack from Marko, Marko stood up and they both ran towards Daki. She whined, Gyutaro looked off at the battle that was going on before he sighed.

Patata gasped and pushed Perinity back, Gyutaro then released another explosive attack destroying the buildings around them. The demon Loop was fighting was as quick as him making them a tough opponent but his level of skill is what put him ahead. The demon went to hit a spin kick but Loop managed to block it with his blade, he them changed the flow of the attack and got in close to slice the demons leg off by the knee.

The demon dropped back as she regenerated her leg, she landed and rushed in to attack again. Loop blocked all the punches and kicks before she got past his defense. She kicked Loop and one of his eyes fell out, the others knew they wouldn't stand a chance but they rushed in anyways. Loop stabbed her in the gut and pushed her towards the other three, Tanjiro then lunged at her ready to slice her head off. She tossed Loop over her back, this worried Tanjiro and he missed his opportunity.

Loop got on his feet and he punted the demon into Yoshiwara, Tengen quickly rushed to see what was happening, out of the smoke a demon appeared. She dashed past him and hid, Tengen used his hearing to find her in an instance. He peeked round a corner and was taken by surprise by the instant attack, she went to punch him with another spike but missed. With one hand Tengen rotated the chains and as her arm came across the spike was destroyed.

Tengen slashed her across the chest, he then rushed in ready to take her head off. She moved out of the way and went to kick him, he avoided it and got close to slice her head off. A kunai hit her in the head which stunned her for a split second giving Tengen the perfect opening. Her head detached leaving her body to blow up. The head went through the wall where her body regenerated as the wall smashed due to the explosion.

Daki had a third eye on her forehead and her attacks were way quicker and stronger than before, Beerus noticed this and took a look at Gyutaro who had an eye shut. He avoided the sashes that were shot at him before he rushed Gyutaro, the sashes chased after him. A few remaining sashes flew towards Marko, he sliced them up easily.

Beerus came in from the right, he quickly slashed Gyutaro's right arm off before going for the head. Gyutaro jumped back his sickles spinning rapidly in hand, he noticed the other two jump off to fight Daki. Gyutaro smiled widely, he then raised a brow as Beerus stood there silently, more blood came from his eyes as they now rolled into the back of his head.

A dark grey mark on Beerus' neck extended reaching his bottom lip, Gyutaro was confused especially as he could barely see Beerus' expression.
[Beerus] - Prepare to die... scum. -
Gyutaro scoghed before he noticed a wide grin on Beerus' face.

In a single dash Beerus was behind Gyutaro, he sliced him in half and went straight for the head. Patata looked back to see Gyutaro release another blood sickle barrage. Beerus jumped back before running back in, sparks were flying everywhere as their weapons clashed. Beerus tossed a kunai at Gyutaro's leg, he moved his leg and looked down before the tiles beneath him were slashed.

Gyutaro fell off the roof and onto his back, from above Beerus dived down ready to slam his sword straight through Gyutaro's face, he rolled back avoiding the attack but Beerus rolled directly infront of Gyutaro. He got extremely close before leaning back and swinging his blade at Gyutaro's neck. Gyutaro blocked it with his sickles but he hadn't noticed the kunai in his gut, he quickly lost strength and couldn't hold out much against Beerus. Beerus' strength doubled as Gyutaro struggled to keep his blade away from his neck, he was panicking and didn't know if it was best to pull the kunai out or keep holding until he can squeeze it out.

Beerus' feet dug into the ground, he began yelling at the top of his lungs. Patata, Marko and Perinity were having trouble getting close to Daki.
[Marko] - Tch- he thinks he's stronger!? I'll show him. -
Marko dashed towards Daki, the sashes were cutting him all around but he dived straight through. A sash flew directly towards his face but he maneuvered and slashed Daki in half, Patata came forward slicing through all the sashes with Perinity.

Perinity threw his sword as Daki turned her neck into an obi sash, Patata and Marko swung their blades as they were either side of her. Their blades weren't cutting through, neither was Beerus'. Tanjiro dived in, he swung at Gyutaro's neck. Gyutaro pushed them back in a single attack as the kunai flew out of his gut. He was so close to poisoning Beerus, that's all he needed to do. Tengen dropped in as the sickles clashed with his swords.