Chapter 1 - The beginning.

Go follow AyoItsLoop

1077 words.

Beerus lived in a small village, he wasn't the strongest but he worked as a guard. He was only young, around 13 but he still managed to get the job. One day he was walking around the outskirts of the village, he heard the bushes rustling, he took position with his shield and katana ready. A young boy around the same age as him came out in a bloodied haori, he fell into Beerus' arms.

[Beerus] - Are you alright? -

The kid didn't respond and he passed out in Beerus' arms. He carried him back to the village and took him to the doctor.

[Beerus] - Will he be alright? -
[Doctor] - ... I'm not sure, he doesn't seem to have any physical wounds, though im not sure... The trauma could take its toll on his mental health, but what would've splattered blood on him and leave him alive? -

Beerus shrugged his shoulders, the doctor looked at the kid on the hospital bed. Beerus left the hospital and sat outside on a bench, his sword and shield were placed beside him. Beerus fell asleep quickly and slept on the bench until morning, he jumped up off the bench and rushed inside the hospital.

[Doctor] - Oh hey Beerus! -
[Beerus] - Is he alright? -
[Doctor] - Yes, he is fine, i need you to get him a haori that fits, my son has a shirt he could wear, this kid is about the same size as you but just a bit more muscular than you, but there shouldn't be much of a difference. -

Beerus nodded and noticed the kid hiding behind the doctor, Beerus walked out and went to the shop, he tossed a few coins on the counter and showed the shopkeepers daughter the haori he wanted to get. Beerus was wearing a bright orange and blue haori, the one he got for this kid was black haori with a white zigzag that loops around the haori. He then arrived at the hospital to give this kid his haori.

[Doctor] - Please accompany him to the changing room. -

Beerus nodded and directed the kid to the changing room, the kid walked in. Beerus stood outside waiting for him, the kid walked out, he looked at Beerus.

[Beerus] - So, what's your name? Mines Beerus D. Taiyo. -
[???] -My name is Loop Tsugikuni -
[Beerus] - Loop? -
[???] - Yes Loop. -

Beerus invited him into his home considering he had no way to go and the doctor couldn't keep him. Beerus strived to become a demon slayer for one reason. So Loop taught Beerus total concentraition breathing: constant. They had been training for around six months, Beerus had a younger brother who joined the training, his younger brother had died by a demon attack. Beerus swore to slay any demon he saw.

Loop was doing some sort of training in a waterfall while Beerus was still doing his total concentration training, while he was he found a book on something called "Thunder breathing". Beerus tried learning it while they were training.

It was time for final selection, both Beerus and Loop had entered, there were two identical girls explaining how they would have to be on this mountain for 7 days with hundreds of demons. Beerus noticed Loop didnt look so well while they were surrounded by the wisteria trees but he didnt want to bother him.

Loop, Beerus and Tanjiro were the last three to pass through the gate to start their adventure.

[Beerus] - Oh hey, whats your name? Mine is Beerus D. Taiyo. -
[Tanjiro] - My name is Tanjiro Kamado. And who is your friend? -
Beerus tapped Loop on the shoulder.
[Loop] - Huh? OH- UH- My name is Loop Tsugikuni. -
(Tanjiro) - Tsugikuni... i know that name... -

They were talking as they were going up the mountain completely letting their guard down. A demon lunged at Tanjiro and kicked him aside, Loop mumbled something and took the demons head off with a single strike.

Beerus looked in awe
[Beerus] - Wha- WHAT BREATHING STYLE WAS THAT!? -
[Loop] - So- Moon breathing... -
[Beerus] - Moon breathing... OH SHIT TANJIRO!! -

Loop and Beerus helped Tanjiro to his feet, Tanjiro passed out and dropped back onto the floor. Beerus sighed, he looked back at Loop who ran off to secure the area, Beerus noticed something approaching, he unsheathed his sword and slashed a demon in the chest.

The demon swung at Beerus but he dodged the attack and cut the demons head clean off, another demon appeared and kicked Beerus' sword from his hand, it then grabbed Beerus by the throat. He cried for help and Loop came back in time, Beerus dropped to the floor and passed out, he had no idea what happened.

Tanjiro and Beerus woke up later to see Loop was guarding them from a demon, Beerus stood up and got into a stance, he inhaled and dashed towards the demon. Beerus was kicked aside and Loop took the demon on. It jumped back and knocked a tree over, Loop dodged it before he noticed it was about to crush Tanjiro. Beerus saved Tanjiro and was ready to be crushed before Loop saved him. The demon sighed and disappeared (just like Beerus' family LLLL)

They safely made it to the top of the mountain taking out some demons on the way, at the top the two girls were explaining what would happen now that they are demon slayers.

[Girl 1] - You have now become demon slayers, you will have to buy the uniform. -
[Girl 2] - You'll have a kasugai crow following you at all times. -
[Girl 1] - There are 10 ranks in total, you'll have your rank ingraved in your hand. You are all currently Mizunoto, the lowest rank. -
[Girl 2] - Today you'll be choosing a chunk o- -
[Genya] - I dont care about all this fancy bullshit! Where is the blade! -
[Beerus] - If you'd let her finish you dumb fuck then maybe we'd know! -
[Girl 2] - You'll be choosing a chunk of tamahagane alloy for your blade. Once you've done that a swordsman will craft your sword, it will take about 10-15 days. -
[Genya] - I want it right now!

Genya walked up to the second girl and grabbed her by the hair, Beerus drop kicked him and grabbed him by the hair. Tanjiro pushed them both aside.

[Tanjiro] - STOP FIGHTING! -
[Beerus] - I was stopping this dumbass from hurting her! -
[Genya] - Oh shut the fuck up! I want my blade! -
[Beerus] - See! Can i punch him in the face? -