Chapter 3 : Hang Out

Rora's Pov
-----------------
The next morning, I did not have any work and I indeed have a plenty of time to make breakfast.

I freshened up and wear new casual clothes before heading to the kitchen.

When I have finish cooking, I wake Amy up as I hate food left cold. Also, she slept too long.

"Amy wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I keep hitting her with a pillow.
"I want to sleep. I don't have work today." She mumbled.

She snatch the pillow from me and cover her face.

"Please Amy for once?" I beg annoyingly.
"Fine." She gets up and head to the bathroom with her eyes half- closed.

I laughed to see her walking like a zombie and waited for her at the kitchen to have breakfast together.

After breakfast, we decided to go shopping since we have nothing to do all day long.

We bought clothes, shoes and watched a new movie.

"The movie was great! What do you think?" Amy asked while sipping jer drink.
"Well, it was better than I thought." I replied.

After we walk around a few shops, we bumped into Taeyang again!

"Anneyeong!" I greeted while waving at him.
"Oh, anneyeong Rora! Who is she?" He greeted back and asked.

Amy raised an eyebrow as she felt unbelievable that he does not know her. I laughed to see her funny reaction but I just explain to him.

"She is my best friend, Amy. We lived in the same apartment and we three went into the same university. Remember?" I answered.
"Really? I didn't notice." He chuckled and Amy gave a slight glare.
"Wanna have lunch together?", He asked.
"Sure! You coming along Amy?" I invited.
"I'm sorry I got to rush on something else. Have fun guys!", She winked at me and left us alone.

How dare she!

Taeyang's Pov
----------------------
"Let's go!", I said as I pull Rora's hand.

We went to a restaurant and pick a table for two.

"So what do you want to order?", I asked.
"Um...Maybe noodles." She said.

After ordering our food, we waited.

"Rora, I want to give you this but first, close your eyes." I instructed.
"Ok." She instantly shut her eyes.

I put a heart-shaped locket around her neck as I knew that she wanted it for ages.
"Now open your eyes." I ordered her.

She opened her eyes and was surprised.

"Wow. I love it! Kamsahaminida!", She said in a cheerful tone.

I'm glad she loved it and I love the way she smile.

"Rora, will you be able to come to my birthday party next week on Saturday?" I asked nervously.
"Sure! I'd love to!", She agreed.

I reminded her that I will be fetching her on that day and after that, I sent her to her apartment. We waved goodbyes and parted our ways.

♥Hi guys, hope you like it and please do comment and vote for me! :-) ♥