Chapter 5 : About Him

Rora's Pov
-----------------
During the party, I enjoy chatting with other artists as I find them funny and fun to hang out with.

As time passes by, Taeyang's birthday cake has arrived and people started to gather around it. Our eyes glued to the cake as it was nicely decorated with his name nicely written.

Knowing that the cake has been placed on a table, TOP went forward to lit up the candles with a lighter. We together clap our hands and sang a nice memorable birthday song for Taeyang.

Afterwards, we each get a slice of the cake and ate it deliciously. Since Taeyang was looking bored, he decided to open up his presents like a little child.

People watch him excitedly as he unwrapped each of the presents and was glad that he likes it. I did gave mine as I was too shy to let people see my present for him.

Instead, I held it with me hiding it from him.

The party continued for another 2 hours and in that 2 hours, I just stand alone at the balcony and watch the city outside. It felt so peaceful and calm when TOP approached to me.

"Hey. You are Taeyang's best friend, right?", He asked as he took a sip of his drink.
"Yes, I am." I said, giving a polite smile.
"So why are you out here alone? Shouldn't you be enjoying the party." He ask.
"I'm kind of tired so I decided to come here." I explained.
"OK then. See ya later!" With that, he took another sip of his drink and left.

Looking at the time at my watch, I decided to go home as it is going to be late. In addition, I seemed to be pretty tired.

I texted Taeyang before leaving his place.

Taeyang's Pov
-----------------------
As I was talking with some of my old friends, I suddenly remembered of Rora.

I excused myself from their conversation and search for her.

"Where could she be?" I ask myself as I see no signs of her.

My eyes kept searching when it finally spot the familiar figure. I spread a small smile knowing that I have found her.

I forced myself sqeezing through the crowd as that was the only way I could find to reach to Rora.

"Where are you going?" I said while grabbing her wrist.

She was startled and turn to face me.

"I'm going home and I'm kind of tired, you know." She replied.
"Can I send you home at least?" I asked as it was getting dark outside.
"Sure, thanks." She said happily, accepting my offer.

As I was driving, I realised that something was bothering her and I could know it by just looking at her face expression.

"Hey, you OK?", I asked with concern.
"I'm fine. Just tired." She replied.
"Rora, if you have a problem you can share it with me." I reminded her.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
"Rora, if you have a problem you could share it with me you know.", he said.
"I know." I said and gave a weak smile.

I keep looking out of the window as I rethink the one problem that I have since I met Taeyang. Love.

How can I confess to him that I am madly in love with him? Who knows if he has a girlfriend already but never share it with me or anyone else. Who knows if he just only see and love me as a friend.

Pushing those negative thoughts at the back of my head, I continue looking outside the window.

After we have arrived, I bid my goodbye to him but before I leave, I remembered his present.

"Here. Happy Birthday." I said cheerfully and handed him the gift.
"Kamsahaminida Rora!" He pull me in for a hug and my heartbeat increase.

Afterwards, I went out of the car and watch as he drove away.

"So how's the party, RaRa?" She asked excitedly when I came home.
"It was great and don't call me that." pouted as she laughed.
"It's a cute name you know!" She said and still laughing away.
"Hahaha very funny MeMe!" I said. "Hey don't call me that! It's childish." She glare at me.

I stuck out my tongue and went into my room.

I changed my party clothes into my comfy sleeping clothes and collapse onto my bed.

As I was lying on my bed comfortably, I suddenly think of Taeyang. I keep sighing heavily whenever I recall the times when I had the chance ti confess to him.

I was busy recalling the good memories I made with him when my phone vibrates.

♥We are at the end of this chapter so please please comment and vote! Hope you guys keep reading it! :-) ♥