Chapter 8 : Return A Favour

Rora's Pov
-----------------
I woke up early in the morning feeling tired. I decided to just put on a navy blue dress and a black jacket and make tea for myself and for Amy before I leave for work.

Taeyang's Pov
-----------------------
In the morning when having my heavy breakfast, I realised that I had forgotten to bring Rora out for dinner yesterday. I was about to bring her out for breakfast but I remembered that she has to go to work early in the morning. Plus, I have to go to the gym.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
After reaching at my workplace, I decided to help a librian clean the shelves since I got nothing better to do. In addition, the library is still closed.

I check my phone to find a message sent from Taeyang. I spread a small smile before reading his message.

Taeyang's Pov
-----------------------
After several hours of workout, I decided to ask Rora out for lunch.

Me : Want to go out for lunch?
Rora : Sure. Where to meet?
Me : I'll fetch you. And I'm sorry for not bringing you out for dinner last night.
Rora : Hahaha...It's okay. I forgot about that too. Anyways, see you later!

Rora's Pov
------------------
Knowing that Taeyang will arrive here soon, I grab my purse and took a glance at the clock hanging on the wall. Perfect timing. My lunch hours has started.

I went outside of the building and waited for him to arrive. I plug my earpiece into my phone and listen to some of my favourite songs while waiting. One of my favourite songs is written by Taeyang which is 'I Need A Girl'. I remembered listening to that song for almost ten times per day when it was released. Luckily, I did not spoil my phone for pressing that replay button for several times.

As I was busy enjoying listening to the music, I spotted a familiar car. I squinted my eyes as I wanted to take a look at the driver snd it turned out to be Taeyang. I quickly get in and buckle my seatbelt.

"Hey, I'm sorry about the dinner thing I've promised." He apologised in a low tone.
"It's OK. It's not a big deal." I reassured him with a smile.

He gave me a relief smile and it somehow made me blush. I turned to face the window as I want to hide my blushing face from him. He started the car and drove off to the restaurant.

Taeyang's Pov
-----------------------
I decided to have lunch with her at her favourite place as it may cheer her up.

Once I parked my car, I open the car dokr for her.

"Thank you." She said shyly.
"No problem." I smiled.

After that, we make our way to the restaurant. I could tell that she was happy as she rushed to enter the restaurant. I let out a small chuckle as she was cute.

"Where do you want to sit?" I asked as we look around the restaurant at the waiting line.
"Let's sit at that table." She suggested and pointed out.

I glance over to that table she was pointing and politely tell the waitress that we want to sit at that area. The waitress then gave us the menu and waited for our order.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
As he was busy choosing the variety of foods in the menu, I look at him silently.

"What would you like to order?" I glance over at the waitress who interrupted both of us.
"I would like a steak. How about you Rora?" He asked.
"Umm... I want seafood noodles." I said.

The waitress took our orders and gave us iced water in the meantime.

When the food arrives, we dig in hungrily. I eat my food deliciously not caring whether I had spill it on my dress or the table as I was terribly hungry. Suddenly, he...

♥Hey guys, I hope you would enjoy reading it even though some chapters were short and please do comment, vote and follow me for more updates!