Chapter 11 : Confession

Rora's Pov
----------------
After one week has passed, I knew today was Valentine's Day. People will be giving out chocolates and roses and many more! Today was a very important day for me and I am extremely nervous! I woke up, took a bath and wore a nice red dress. I put my hair on to one side and also the frinch. Before I leave home to meet Taeyang, I wrote a love letter with the feelings I have for him and then I put the letter in a nice red envolope. On the envelope, I put his name on it only. Amy did woke up early and found me in a nice clothing. "Are you ready to tell him Rora?" She asked firmly.
"Of course I am." I said feeling nervous. "You want me to accompany you? If you want, I can hide somewhere so that you won't feel akward you know." She said. "No thanks. I think I can do it." I said to her confidently. "OK and good luck!" She said giving me a warm hug.
I text Taeyang to meet me at the Park as it held many good memories of me and him. After texting him, I waited...

Taeyang's Pov
-----------------------
As I finish taking a shower, I heard a notification on my phone. I went to my phone to check who messaged me. I checked and it was Rora! Just the girl I want to meet! I read the text and reply to her back,"Sure! Meet you there!". I wore a nice red clothing and fixed my hair and ready to go. As I was driving to the park, I felt very nervous and I hope it goes well. After I reached at the park, I saw Rora there waiting for me.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
I saw Taeyang walking towards me and I felt that my heart is pumping faster and faster as I was very nervous. I hid the letter first behind my dress as it camouflage it. "Hey Rora goodmorning!" He said and hug me. "Goodmorning to you too!" I said in a cheerful tone. "Nice dress!" He told me. "Kamsahaminida!" I said with a bright smile. "Listen, I have to tell you something." He said. I can see that he's nervous as he starting to sweat. "What is it? Tell me!" I asked excitedly and curious at the same time. "I LOVE Lora!" He finally said something..

♥Well I hope you guys like this chapter even if it is short but I'll update it soon! Please do comment, vote and follow me! :-D♥