Chapter 47 : Not Again

♡Before U guys scroll down to read this chapter, I juz want to apologise for making U guys wait and U will find out who Rora will be in the end. Enjoy! ^_^♡

Rora's Pov
-----------------
After dressing up for dinner tonight, I waited for Jiyong to fetch me. In the meantime, I decided to check Amy out. "Are you done?" I asked her while seeing her busy doing her hair. "Nope. I'm not." She answered frustratingly. "Amy. It's just a dinner-" Before I could finish my sentence, she interrupted me. "I want to look great tonight." She told me while still fixing her hair up.
I pause for a while and think deeply. Is there someone special coming along with us? Cause I have never heard her saying that up till now. Is she meeting someone that is important to her? Does she have a date tonight?! But that does not make any sense cause she told me that she dislikes boys. I look at her blankly, still thinking deeply. "What's wrong with you? You looked lost." Amy said and I returned back to reality. "Nothing. I'm just being curious about you lately..." I said in a soft tone so that she would not hear me clearly. "What made you being so cutious about me?" She asked cautiously. "Well, since we were in Japan. You are always busy with your phone and I noticed you kept smiling and giggling away. Your face was blushing sometimes and I heard you say this..." Before I could continue, I stole a glance at her.
Then, she look at me with a shock look as if she was unexpecting me to say those things. "What do you mean?" She asked me. "Oppa!" I continued and she opened her eyes widely. "Oh my gosh! Are you kidding me?!" I said in a happy tone.
She took a deep breath and answered me. "Yup. I'm dating with someone after our dinner." She confessed and finish fixing her hair. "I'm happy for you!" I gave her a quick tight hug.
She seemed to be blushing so hard as her face was getting red as a tomato. "Anyways, who is it?" I asked excitedly. "Well...He's from...Bigbang too..." She said in a slow motion. "Who?" I asked excitedly again as I was getting curious. "Well, he's the oldest in the group." She hinted. "TOP!" I answered confidently. "Yes!" She replied shyly and cover her face with both of her hands.
I screamed softly as I do not want her to be more embarrassed even though deep down in my heart I want to scream out loud after knowing the good news. I was too excited about her dating with a guy because she has never gone out on a date with a guy before. Suddenly, both of us heard a doorbell. "I'll get it." I exit Amy's bedroom and open the frontdoor.
To my surprise, it is not Jiyong but TOP! I am sure that Amy is going to be excited to see him. Or...Blushing. "Amy come here!" I shouted so that she could hear me. "I'm coming!" She shouted back.
When she saw TOP, she looked surprise. "I thought-" Before she could finish her sentence, he interrupted. "I know I said that we're going to meet after your dinner but I want to come along with you." He explained. "I don't think that's your only reason." She said and he seemed to be a little embarrassed. "Ok ok. Just don't say it. Now let's go. Jiyong has been waiting for us downstairs." He told us and we followed him.

Jiyong's Pov
-------------------
I wonder what is taking TOP so long to bring those ladies downstairs. I waited and waited patiently. Finally, the three of them came. A huge smile spread on my face when I saw Rora dressed beautifully. She sat in front with me while TOP and Amy sat at the backseat. "You're beautiful." I complimented her. "Thank you." She blushed a little.
Then, I started to drive to the restaurant. After an hour of driving to the restaurant, we finally arrived. TOP and Amy got out excitedly as it is their first date and went into the restaurant to find Taeyang and Lora. Then, Rora walk towards me and wrap her hand around my arm. I kissed her forehead and smirk. Before I could give her another kiss, someone interrupted us. Both of us turn our heads to that person and it was Lora. "Sorry to disturb you guys but the food and drinks have arrived. Come." She instructed us.
We followed her in and I could see that Rora is puzzled. "When did we order the food and drinks?" She asked while we eneter the restaurant. "Lora called me earlier and asked what we wanted to eat and drink." I explained. "Oh...That explains." She replied.
We quicken our pace and sat at the round table where the four of them are seated. After that, we dig in our food.

Amy's Pov
----------------
I get nervous when I am around with TOP and the others kept taking a glance at us. Somehow, I felt uneasy. I took another bite of my pasta and pretended that I am alone with TOP. Then, I noticed Rora is teasing me by making a heart-shaped using her hands. I did blush but I hid it quickly and pretended that I dislikes it. She giggles silently while my eyes are glaring at hers. Then, Lora broke the silence. "So Amy. How long did you guys known each other?" She asked curiously. "Uh...Like a year now." I answered her. "I see." She replied and took another bite of her food.
When I move my eyes to the side, I saw Taeyang being gloomy and tired. I know the reason why but I do not want to bring up the topic. Rora did saw Taeyang being like that and I guess she is worrying about him. I hope that nothing bad happens in the future.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
"I'm going outside for a while. I'll be back." Taeyang told us and left without a word.
Instead of sitting there and hear stories from Lora, I decided to follow Taeyang. "Jiyong I'll be back." I reminded him. "Be back soon." He reminded me.
I nodded my head in response and follow Taeyang. Then, he suddenly stop when he reached outside the restaurant. "Don't always worry about me." He said coldly. "Taeyang, how can I not be worrying about you when you're like this." I told him.
He did not say a word after that. "This is not you." I said truthfully. "There's no difference." He said, still notooking at me. "There is a big difference. Don't lie to me. Try looking yourself in the mirror and reflect it." I told him angrily.
I realised that I am losing my patience with him and I do not want to cause a ruckus by just arguing with him. I started to walk away as I do not want to continue my conversation with him. Suddenly, he grib my arm causing me to stare at his gaze and froze at my spot. The next thing I knew, his face kept leaning towards mine. I felt that what we are doing right now, it is being repeated over again. I felt that if I kissed him, I would go through the same route before I left for for Japan. The negative feelings will come back and there will also be arguements between me and Jiyong.

♡Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter. Please do vote, comment and follow!♡