Chapter 53 : Gone Without Goodbye

Amy's Pov
----------------
"Jiyong please try to understand." I pleaded him after telling him about Rora's explanation.
He did not say any words and began to walk away from us. I let out a tiring sigh and cover my face with both of my hands. "He's going to be fine." Taeyang said. "I hope so." I said.
After an hour gone by, I started to gain the feeling of nervousness. "Is she alright? Is the operation finished? Why is it taking so long?" I kept asking myself tons of questions.
I keep calming myself down by distracting myself with many kinds of distractions and walk back and forth down the hallway. I was fiddling with my phone when I saw a doctor approached towards Taeyang. I instantly joined in with them as I wanted to know how is Rora doing. "How is Rora, doctor? Is she doing fine?" I asked nervously. "I'm sorry to tell you this but I still have to let you know." He said. "Let us know what?" I asked impatiently. "Rora is no longer with us." He finished his words.
I was taken aback when I heard those words and could not believe it. After having a little conversation with the doctor, he left without further words. I was left shock and hopeless. I sat on a chair and my tears started to fill up. I started to cry heavily like a small child and did not care whether I am disturbing the others that surrounded me. "She's gone. I can't believe she's gone." I repeated myself numorous times. "Amy. Everything's gonna be ok. Try to calm down." Taeyang said, trying to comfort me. "How am I supposed to calm down when my best friend is gone forever? She's not with us anymore." I told him and started to pour out tears again.
Sooner or later, I stopped myself from crying and calm myself down. When I turned my head to face Taeyang, I noticed him crying too but he kept it more quieter than me. I went nearer to him and comfort him. Just like he comforted me.

Jiyong's Pov
-------------------
I was alone outside when someone tapped on my shoulder. I slowly lifted my head up and found Amy standing right in front of me. "Amy I'm fine. I'll meet you guys later ok." I said. "I'm not here because of that." She said.
I look up and saw Amy's eyes were a little red. "Did you cried?" I questioned her. "Rora...She didn't make it." She said and it made me confused. "What are you talking about?" I questioned her. "She's gone Jiyong. She's gone." She told me multiple times and it kept repeating in my mind.
Since I do not believe what Amy told me, I went running back to where Taeyang was. When I have reached there, I went searching for a doctor that does Rora's operation. Suddenly, someone call my name. "Jiyong." I turned around to find Taeyang. "Where is Rora?" I asked him and he showed me.
When I entered the room, I saw Rora lying there unconsciously. "Rora?" I said her name sadly and went towards her. "We are going to leave you alone for 5 minutes." The doctor said and left.
I caressed her hair lightly and I felt the world is crashing on me seeing her like that.

Amy's Pov
----------------
When I have reached home, I walk like a zombie to Rora's room. I curled up like a kitten on the bed and felt gloomy. "Rora. What should I do now? Throw your stuff and make the room empty?" I asked myself.
As my eyes scanned the room, each memory flashes through my mind. I remembered that she loves to collect the globes and placed every of her empty shelves. She always cook for me in the morning and sometimes at night. She would always give me surprises and make me laugh. However, there is only me in the house now and she is not able to do all of this anymore. I decided not to throw any of her stuffs away as it will hurt me more for doing it.

Today is the day that Rora will be buried underground. As the priest pray, we followed too and since yesterday, I have been crying a lot. I watch as they put the soil back to the ground and each one of us lay flowers on top of it. I touch the stone and more tears stream down my cheeks. "Why must you leave us now?" I asked even though I knew that no one will answer it. "Amy. Let's go." TOP said while comforting me with a warm hug. "We'll visit again tomorrow." He added. "You promise?" I asked. "I promise." He said and hug me tighter.
Before we left, Jiyong stop us. "Are you guys getting married soon?" He asked us out of the blue. "Now it's not a good time to talk about it." I said. "I know but please answer." He pleaded. "Yes." TOP answered. "I want you to have these." He passed me a beautiful small bag with decorations on it. "What's this?" I asked while opening the bag.
When the bag was opened, I saw two small red velvet box. I took it out and open it to confirm that there is a ring. A wedding ring. "I wanted to surprise Rora with these but..." He paused and I know exactly why. "Go on." I said. "And no one will wear these expensive rings so I decided to give it to you instead of throwing it away." He explained.
I could not form any words to say to Jiyong nor tyank him. Instead, I gave him a friendly hug. "Me and TOP will wear it. Don't worry." I whispered to him.
We broke the hug and I smile politely at him. "Don't cry anymore. I don't want to see panda eyes." He teased.
I giggled and teased him back. "Well. I guess we'll meet tomorrow." He said and wave us goodbye.

Jiyong's Pov
-------------------
After 3 years have gone by, I still miss Rora. I still love her and kept rewinding the memories we shared. Everyday, I would not talk often with people and would act coldly. It changed me so much until my close friends were very worried about me and keep asking me to hang out with them. Anyways, today I will be having my last concert in Japan before I go on vacation.
After 6 hours of the concert, I would go to my room to take my stuffs before heading back to my hotel room. When I was about to leave, my manager called me. "Jiyong. I want to introduce you to your new assisstance." He said. "I don't need one." I said coldly. "You need one because you can't handle everything so I hired one already." He said and I groaned.
I sat down and waited for her to come. Since she have not arrived here yet, I decided to close my eyes as I was exhausted. Then, my manager wake me up. "Wake up. She's here." He said while tapping my shoulders.
I opened my eyes and could not believe for what I saw. My eyes widened when I saw her as she look exactly like Rora.

♡Hey guys! This is the last chapter of this book, juz to let U all know. Anyways, I can check out my other books such as 'Goodbye'. Please do vote, comment N follow! ^-^ ♡