Chapter 46 : Back Together

Jiyong's Pov
-------------------
It has been a month already and I have not seen Rora. Today, I strongly hope that she will return because she had never reply to my messages, my calls and letters that I have sent during that one month. I got worried a lot each day, thinking that Rora will not want to return back. I have been waiting for several hours in front of her apartment. I kept on wishing that she will come and forgive for my bad behaviour on that day. Suddenly, I heard the lift on this level open. As that person walks out of the elevator, my heart pumps faster and faster. Then, that person turns out to be Rora! I walk towards her and she seemed to be shock to see me. "Rora!" I hug her tightly as I miss her so much.
She did hug me back tightly and we stay like that position for a few minutes. Then, we broke the hug. "I'll go in first." Amy told Rora and she nod her head in response. "How are you feeling?" I asked her as I have been worried for her over the one month. "I'm good. You?" She asked me back. "Now that you're here. I'm feeling better." I replied. "Rora, why didn't you send a letter back or even call or text me back?" I asked her as that question kept on swirling in my mind for a long time. "It's not that I don't want to Jiyong. At that time, I was depressed and hurt. I couldn't do anything except taking advices from Amy and her friends. I hope you understand and I'm terribly sorry for not replying to you." She explained. "It's ok. I understand." I told her and she seemed to be relieved. "Let's go in. You might not want anybody to take a picture of you and me standing here. They'll spread unnessary rumors about you." She warned. "Let them say that we're a couple. We could do a quick kiss here." I joked. "Jiyong." She said my name sweetly and pull me inside her apartment. "Can you help me?" She asked and show her pleading eyes. "Of course. What do you want me to do?" I asked and look around. "Help me take these white sheets off from the furnitures." She instructed. "Ok." I started to collect each white sheets from the furnitures. "Thanks." She thanked and went in her bedroom.

Rora's Pov
----------------
I automatically unpack my things from my luggage and clean my room. Then, I clean the whole house by vaccuming, mopping and dusting. Amy and Jiyong did help cleaning too and within 2 hours, the house look speck and clean. "Thanks for helping us Jiyong." Amy thanked him and wipe her sweats. "No problem." He collapse on the sofa and wipe his sweats too. "I'm gonna take a shower." I told them and went to take a quick shower.
After cleaning myself up and wear casual clothes, I went out of the door. Suddenly, I crash into that person and both of us fell to the ground. I look up to that person to find Jiyong. "Why did you stand there?" I asked him as I was still in shock. "I was going to knock on your bathroom door when you suddenly came out." He explained. "Are you hurt?" I asked worriedly. "I'm fine." He replied.
Both of us stand up and saw Amy standing there looking at us. "What?" I asked her as the look on her face seemed to be mysterious. "Nothing." She spread a smile and went in the bathroom.
After that, we went to the living-room and decided to watch a movie. "What movie do you want to watch?" He asked me while going to the CD rack.
I walk towards him and hold his hand. "Jiyong. Why are you acting so strangely?" I asked him as I noticed him trying to be nice and polite since I arrived at the apartment. "Nothing... It's just...Natural." He said in an unsure tone. "Jiyong, tell me what's wrong?" I asked him gently. "I made you hurt and depressed throughout this whole time and I want to do something that at least make you forgive me-" He was going to finish his sentence when I cut him off. "By helping me doing things like just now?" I said. "Kind of." He replied. "Jiyong, I had forgiven you before I left. The person that I haven't forgive is myself. I hid things from you and made you hurt and even made you feel betrayed. I felt really horrible and I have been seeking for your forgiveness since the day I confessed about my past relationship with Taeyang." I explained.
Somehow, my eyes are starting to be teary and I cannot hold the tears back. He gave me an amorous hug and did not let me go for another few minutes. "I love you Rora and I have forgiven you long time ago." He whispered to me sweetly in my ears.
I smile to think that both of us had forgiven each other and moved on. I miss this hug so much that I wanted to stay like this for another minute. Then, we broke the hug and sat on the sofa. We cuddle together and close our eyes. "Is Taeyang fine these days? Or is it getting worse?" I asked him as I was worried for him. "He's still the same. Just that, he's been silent since you left." He told me. "I want to visit him." I said and he agreed.
We were about to leave when Amy came running to us. "Where are you going?" She asked curiously. "Visit Taeyang. Wanna come along?" I asked. "Sure." She replied happily.
Then, we head off to Jiyong's car.

Taeyang's Pov
----------------------
I sat on my bed, feeling miserable. With all Lora's torture and her demanding, is making me feel crazy. I cannot stand it anymore and I desperately want to escape from her. Also, I remembered that today Rora will be coming home. I wanted to visit her but Lora kept doing things that will make me stay in this house. Suddenly, I heard a doorbell. I ran downstairs and open the door, hoping that someone related to me came. Other than my parents and Loras'. I open the door to see Jiyong, Amy and lastly, Rora. I am glad to see that all three of them came. "Come in." I told them and sat with them on the sofa. "How are you?" Rora asked me. "I'm feeling extremely miserable staying here. I would rather be single than being with Lora." I told them. "So where is she?" Amy asked while looking around the house. "She's in her bedroom." I answered her. "So...How's your vacation in Japan?" I asked Amy and Rora. "It was good and also tiring." Amy said and Rora agreed.
Before we could continue talking, Lora interrupted us. "Hi everyone." She greeted us and gave us a bright smile. "Hi." We greeted her back. "So what brings you all here?" She asked them and sat beside me.
I felt irritated deep inside me and wanted to sit at other place. "We just want to pay a visit since we haven't meet a long time." Amy replied quickly. "Anyways, tonight me and Taeyang are having dinner at a restaurant...So wanna join us?" She asked and waited for their reply. "That will be great!" Amy said loudly.
After talking for another hour, we decided to head home. "Thanks for the visit." I thanked everyone.
Then, Rora came to me. "I'm glad that you return back." I told her. "I'm sorry for leaving you that day. I really am." She apologised sincerely. "It's ok. I get it." I told her and she seemed to be relieved. "Can I get a best friend hug from you?" She asked excitedly and smile. "Of course you can." I replied.
We gave each other a best friend hug and I will be missing this hug forever. "Rora!" Amy called her. "I better go. See you tonight!" She said and wave me goodbye.
I wave back and smile at her.

♡Hey guys! Sorry if this is a long chapter for you. I hope that you enjoy reading it and please vote, comment and follow!♡