Chapter 6 : The Park

Rora's Pov
-----------------
Taeyang : Thanks for the gift I really love the watch and sorry to disturb you at this hour.
Me : It's OK, I haven't sleep yet and I'm glad you love the gift. Goodnight and see you soon!
Taeyang : Well, goodnight to you too, sleep well! :-)

It made me smile widely when I got the chance to text him. Afterwards, I was able to sleep peacefully.

Taeyang's Pov
----------------------
The next morning, I decided to jog around the park where I used to go with Rora. I also decided to take her along with me since we have not jog in a while.

I was about to text her to inform her that I will be there to fetch her when I decided to make it as a surpise.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
The sound of the doorbell pressed many times and the knocks that were clearly heard from the front door, make me irritated.

It was a really good weekened to sleep past the morning but I was disturbed by this someone who randomly came kncoking on the door.

"Argh!!! Amy open the door!!!" I shouted while burying my face into the pillow.
"You opened it!!! I'm too lazy to open it!" She said and went to sleep again.

I forced myself to get up and walk to the door to stop that annoying doorbell.

"Who is it?!" I said in annoyance and opened the door.

My sleepy eyes turned into wide awake eyes as it was Taeyang. Taking a sharp glance at myself, I was embarrassed.

I have not taken a shower. My hair is in a mess. My clothes look a little childish as it has my favourite cartoon printed on the shirt.

"Good morning." He greeted me with a smile.
"Morning! Come in." I said, trying to sound casual.
"You didn't told me you were coming." I said while preparing coffee for him.
"I wanted to surprise you." He answered.
"Well, you did." I admitted as I passed him a cup of coffee.
"Hmm. It taste nice." He complimented.
"Kamsahamida." I said, blushing a little.
"Well, why do you come here anyways?" I asked.
"I want to bring you to the park where we used to jog. Do you want to come along?" He asked.

Taeyang's Pov
----------------------
"Sure, I'll go get changed." She informed me and left to freshened up herself.

By looking at how messy Rora is, I knew that she has not eaten anything for breakfast. I went to the kitchen and start preparing a light breakfast meal since we are going to the park to jog.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
I took a quick shower, wore my jogging clothes and tie my hair into a high ponytail. As I was busy concentrating on my hair, my stomach gave a growl.

"I'll just eat something light then." I told myself and went to the kitchen.

Before I could get something to eat, I saw Taeyang cutting apples. I watch him from afar and take the chance to gaze at him.

"Ow." He suddenly said in pain when the knife slightly cut his finger.

I automatically raced to my drawers to get a plaster for him.

"Let me help you." I clean the small wound on his finger before plastering the plaster gently around his finger.
"Thank you." He said with a smile.
"You should be more careful with the knife." I scolded him and playfully slap his arm.

Taeyang's Pov
----------------------
As she was busy eating the apples that I have cut, she held out the plate to me as she offers me the apples.
"Want some?" She ask.
"Sure, thanks." I said and took some.

After we had our light breakfast, we make our way to the park and start jogging.

As we were jogging at the same pace, I decided to strike a conversation with her since the atmosphere was way too quiet.

However, the most thing I love to hear is her laughter. It just make my day brighter and her smile just make me happy.

When we were tired of jogging, we decided to stop by at our favourite spots in the park. We were so busy having a pleasant and a funny comversation when I suddenly remembered something.

I need to get to work.

I glance over my watch and it was 12 noon. That means I must leave this place or else I will attend work late. In addition, I will get naggings from Jiyong as we are going to work on our songs.

"Rora I have to go for work." I said.
"Oh..OK then. See you soon." She said, displaying a sad face.

I noticed her face expression and I decided to do something to cheer her up.

"Let's have dinner tonorrow. My treat." I said in a cheerful tone.

She was lit with joy and agreed to go out for dinner tomorrow.

"Sounds great." Both of us gave each other a friendly hug before we separate our ways.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
It was a little sad to see him leave so soon but at least I will get to see him tomorrow. Anyways, I need to do some chores back at home. That Amy would not bother to do it.

♥Please do comment, vote and follow for more updates! Do share your ideas too! :-D♥