Chapter 30 : Hospital Again

Amy's Pov
-----------------
I kept waking up Rora and calling her name many times but she still did not wake up. I started to panic horribly and quickly grab my mobile phone and dialed the ambulance number. I told the person who picked up the phone about everything that had just happened. Within 5 to 10 minutes, the ambulance van came. They took her with them and I drove my car to the hospital that they are going. While driving, I kept thinking whether to tell Taeyang or not. If I told him, he will be worried sick about her and maybe he will not concentrate on his rehersals. I decided not to tell him till he come back. After reaching the hospital, the doctors check Rora and I have to wait outside the room. I kept praying that she will wake up soon and everything is going to be fine afterwards. I called my boss that I am taking leave and told her what had happened. After an hour, the doctor came outside the room. I quickly go to him and asked about Rora. "Doctor, how is Rora?" I asked impatiently. "She's fine now but may I ask you something." He said.
I nodded my head and listen to what he wanted to ask. "Did she have her breakfast, lunch and dinner yesterday?" He asked. "All I know is that she only drank hot tea in the morning...Lunch and dinner, I'm not so sure." I explained. "I think due to that, she fainted and her body temperature is so high. Now, we will just wait for her to wake up." He told me and I nodded.
I went inside the room where Rora is and I sat beside her. "Rora, please wake up." I pleaded her.
I put my head down at the bed and decided to sleep.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
I slowly open my eyes and found out that I am not at the apartment. I touch my head as I have a headache and also I found out that my body temperature is much more hotter than the previous temperature. I sat up straight and found Amy sleeping peacefully beside me. I woke her up by calling her name. She slowly lifted up her head and look at me. Her eyes widened when she saw me. "Oh my gosh! You're finally awake!!! I thought you will never wake up!!!" She said loudly and hug me tightly.
I just hug her back and smile weakly. I broke the hug fast as I do not want her to get sick by me. "Uh...Amy, I think you should keep a distance away from me for now." I told her.
"Oh..Ya..You're right." She said, listening to my advise. "By the way, did you have lunch and dinner yesterday?" She asked. "Uh...Nope." I answered. "And have you eaten your medicine when you knew you were having a fever?" She asked again. "Nope." I answered her again. "No wonder you end up in a hospital. Gosh!! You made me worried sick! Next time, please please eat your medicine." She scolded me. "Ok ok, I got it and I'm sorry." I said to her.
She smiled once I apologised to her and we decided to eat for lunch. We did spent time together by chatting with each other and walking around the hospital to get some fresh air. Then, we went back to the room. The doctor gave me a check-up and gave me medicine for me to get well soon. I ate my medicine and rest. Today, I felt so tired as if I had never gone to bed for several days. I told Amy that I will be fine here and she could go to work. After an hour, Amy decided to go back home since she got a text from her boss that tomorrow they will have a big day. Before she leave, she gave me my phone and I waved her goodbye. As soon as she left the room, I quickly check whether there are any messages. I felt so happy to see messages from Taeyang.

Taeyang : How are you, Rora? Hope you are doing fine. I just landed in Japan with the others. Now, I am in the hotel room, unpacking my stuffs. Hope you will reply to me soon. Love you! :-)

Me : Hey, I just read your message. I'm so sorry that I never reply to you earlier. I was just too busy. I hope that you will do your best in your Japan concert with the others. I also hope that you will come back soon cause since yesterday, I have been missimg you so badly. :-( Do tell me what time you maybe free afterwards so that we could send messages to each other. Love you too, bye! ♡♡♡

After sending him the message, I put my phone aside and went to bed since I have a massive headache now. I pull my blanket up since I am terribly cold and I just wish I will get better soon!

♥So sorry for updating so late and I hope you like this chapter even if it is short...Do comment, vote and follow for more updates! :-D♥