Chapter 32 : Unbelievable

Taeyang's Pov
-----------------------
As me and the others were walking away from the fans, I hold Lora's hand secretly and walk faster, avoiding the people getting near to us. Suddenly, I saw Rora standing there with Amy. Her face expression was shocked and her eyes were fixed to my hand and Lora's hand. I pretended that I did not know her and walk past her coldly.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
When I saw Taeyang and Lora were walking towards my direction, I did not move nor do anything. They just walk coldly past me and pretended that they do not know me. I was terribly shocked and hurt at the same time. I held back my tears and started walking to the carpark lot. Amy just followed me and I think she is shocked too. After reaching there, I saw many black vans surrounded there. Also, the media and the fans. I took a quick glance at it and what I saw is Taeyang looking at me. I quickly turned away and also trying to avoid eye contact. Amy and I quickly get into the car and drove back home. In the car, there was a total silence for an hour. "How dare he!" Amy said in an angry tone.
Amy kept blabbering all about Taeyang till we reached home and all I do is to just listen what she is talking about and let my tears roll down my cheeks. Then, there was a flash of my bad memory came to my mind. I remembered that I was hurt, heartbroken and sad when Taeyang and Lora were together. I massage my forehead as they were giving me a massive pain. I kept crying by remembering that incident and I could not stop it. I buried my face on my lap and kept crying. I let all the pain and my tears flow out so that maybe, I will feel a lot better. After a while, I fell into a deep sleep after crying so much.

Amy's Pov
------------------
I noticed that Rora was crying a lot and I did not disturb her cause I want her to let out the pain in her. At that time, I was super angry about Taeyang. I just wished that I could slap him now. I mean, how could he?! He kissed my BFF and then dump her?! Also, hold Lora's hand and walk past us?! There was so many thoughts and questions in my mind and I need answers. Deep down in my heart, I felt that there is something fishy going on. I mean, Taeyang would not do this to Rora and I know that he truly loves her and also both of them are BFF. There is no way that he will dump Rora just like that. After thinking so many thoughts, there was a sudden silence in the car. I look at Rora and I think she is asleep as she never move an inch. I did called her name to double check whether she has fall asleep or not. After reaching the apartment, I wake Rora up and we went home. Rora just walk straight in her room and close the door softly. It really shocked me a little because in the past, she threw things and got herself hurt. I hope that she is not doing it again. Somehow, I felt that it is repeating all over again. Before I go to work, I cook enough food for lunch and dinner for Rora so that she would not faint again. Then, I called my boss that I will be there soon and I left a note for Rora.

Rora's Pov
------------------
I sat down on my vanity chair, feeling lost, sad and heartbroken. My tears were dried up and I look at tge mirror and it showed that my eyes were red. I remembered that I threw things everywhere and got myself hurt. In fact, the things I threw, were the things that Taeyang gave it to me and I am not going to do it again. Instead, I just clenched my hands together and let my tears flow out again cause I do not want to visit a counciler again. Then, I heard the front door closed. I open my bedroom door and started searching for Amy. I looked everywhere but she is not around. I guess, she must have gone to work. I went to the kitchen and found food on the table. There was also a note from Amy. I took it and read it.

Note
~~~~
Hey Rora, I made your favourite food for you for your lunch amd dinner. I hope this food will make you much better and I do hope that you will eat it...
Just want to tell you that, please don't do anything stupid while I'm gone! >< Take care and see ya later! (Cheer up N be happy!)
Amy

After reading the note, it gave me a small laugh and I fulfilled her wish. I did not do anything stupid and ate my lunch. While washing the dishes, my phone kept buzzing and it annoyed me so much. Before I took my phone, I heard this ringtone and it made me stop my tracks. This ringtone will only be heard if Taeyang calls me. I took my phone slowly and just stare at the phone screen. After it ended, I saw a lot of messages from Taeyang and a missed call. It rang again and I just ignore it. I put it on the dining table and went to my room again...

♥Hey guys! Hope you love this chapter and please do vote, comment and follow for more updates. Also, I want to apologise if I wrote too long for a chapter. Anyways, hope you will be patient and do read my other book. ^-^♥