Chapter 24 : The Park

Rora's Pov
------------------
After we have reach the apartment, Taeyang told me that this apartment belongs to me and Amys'. I opened the door and examined every inch of the apartment. The memories of the apartment, slowly absorbs into my head. I touch some of the things to know better and maybe it could link to my past. Then, I went into my room nervously as I know that my room filled with many memories. I'm starting to remember all the bad and good stuffs. I remembered that I broke the things that Taeyang gave me and got myself injured. I did remembered how depressed I am and how heartbroken I am. Then, I went to the living-room to take the globe and placed it on the shelf in my room. It looks nice, beautiful and perfect. Taeyang came into my room and placed the bags on my bed. Before he could unzip the bag and help me put my things back where it belongs, I stop him. "Taeyang, I can do that by myself." I told him. "Your right arm is injured." He said. "There are some things are private and you can't see it nor touch it." I told him and went to the bag. "Really?" He asked me. "Yup." I told him. "All I know that in the bag are your diary books which are the only ones that are private." He said confidently and gave me a smile. "I bet you have read them before me. Right?" I said to him as I folded my hands. "Right." He said and giggled.
I just couldn't help it but giggled with him too. "Ok ok ok. I need your help again." I said, admitting that I need him.
He then help me put my things back to where it belongs. Then we sat on the sofa feeling tired.
"Thanks for helping me." I thanked him. "Welcome." He said and look into my eyes.
I look away and look at the huge window beside me. "Rora, do you want to go to that park? Where we always went there for jogging." He asked me as he point out. "Sure. It looks beautiful." I agreed.
We left the apartment again and went to the park.

Taeyang's Pov
-----------------------
After we have reached the park, Rora kept looking around the park as if this was her first time. Since she lost her memory, I decided to just show her around. I showed her our favourite spots in the park and told her what we do when we were in university. We did play around at the playground like kids but we just don't care about it. I was having so much fun with her and it brings me back to the past. I love seeing her smile and her laughter and I wished that she would stay like that forever. Little did I know, I was starting to fall in love with her. After we spent our time at the park for an hour, we decided to go out for lunch. We went to the nearest food place. We ordered noodles and we ate hungrily. "I didn't realise that we have not eaten anything for breakfast." She said. "Ya, you're right." I agreed with her.
We then continue eating our noodles. After that, I payed the bills and left the place. As we were walking back to the apartment, she did told me the memories she remembered and I told her that I got to go to Japan for concert with YG Family. She did felt sad about it as her face shows that she wants to soent time more with me. "When are you coming back?" She asked. "After a week." I answered her. "Oh." She said that in a low tone. "Don't be sad. It's just a week. I'll come back as soon as possible. Then, we can hang out again." I told her, cheering her up.
After we have reached the apartment, I went straight to the sofa to rest. "Finally home." I said feeling relaxed. "Are you tired?" She asked.
I nodded my head and closed my eyes. "Are you sleeping?" She asked again. "Nope. Just taking a rest." I told her.
She then suddenly massage my head and I felt more relax. After a few minutes I fell into a deep sleep.

Rora's Pov
------------------
He then fell into a deep sleep after I massaged his head. I did that to return a favour of helping me. I slowly lay him down on the sofa and placed a pillow under his head. I kissed lightly on his forehead and watch television. After that, I felt extremely bored so I decided to switch off the television. I sat on the floor and look at Taeyang who is sleeping peacefully. I just keep looking at him as I want to see him a lot before he go to Japan. Then, I felt tired and want to go to sleep. I placed my head on the sofa and slept beside him. I woke up to the sound of the television. I barely opened my eyes and yawned. Then, I slowly opened my eyes bigger. I saw Taeyang was still sleeping and I was wondering who switched on the television. "Did I woke you up?" She said while drinking her soda.
I turned my head to my right to see who it was. "Oh, it's you, Amy." I said. "How long have I been sleeping?" I asked Amy. "Uh...Since I came back home. Around 6." She told me. "Gosh! I slept nearly for 4 hours." I said. "When are you going to confess to him?" Amy asked. "Who?" I asked. "Him." She told me. "Taeyang, you mean?" I asked to make sure. "Duh. Who else do you love besides Taeyang." She told me. "I'm just not ready." I told her. "Come on! You always said that! I'm tired of hearing that you know." She said feeling frustrated. "Amy, I lost my memory and I forget how I used to love Taeyang everyday and I need time for that." I said looking down. "But...

♥Do vote, comment and stick to this book for more updates! :-) ♥