Chapter 31 : No Way...

Rora's Pov
-----------------
By hearing a loud thunder, I suddenly woke up. I slowly open my eyes as the lights were shining brightly to me and I decided to sit. After sitting down, my massive headache is still there. I felt so hopeless and weak so much that it made me lie down back on the bed. I look at the clock and it showed 3 p.m. I was a little shocked to know that I have been sleeping for about 3-4 hours. Then, my stomach rumble so much that I have to get up from the bed and buy food. Before I could do that, the nurse came with the medicine and the food. She put the food on top of the table in front of me and told me to eat my medicine first. I did it as I was told. She did also checked my temperature and told me that she will lead me to the bathroom later on. Then, she uncover the plastic of the bowl, revealing what kind of food inside it. I look at it and it was chicken porridge. It look super delicious and the smell was good. I quickly took my spoon and eat it. After finishing the porridge, I decided to text Amy.

Amy : Hey! Are you visiting me today?

Then, I waited for her to text back. I lie down on the bed, feeling extremely bored. I played with my hair, I hummed whatever tune that I like and all I could do is just look around me. After 15 minutes, the nurse came in with a towel and new patient clothes for me to wear. I get up from my bed and walk slowly to the bathroom as I felt dizzy when walking. Somehow, I felt that I will have to stay here for a few days...

Amy's Pov
-----------------
During my break, I decided to go out for lunch with some of my friends. When we settle down to the nearest restaurant, we ordered our food and wait. While waiting, we were chatting and laughing and play mini games. I decided to play games on my phone. When I switched it on, the screen showed me that Rora sent me a message. I immediately message to her in case she thinks that I am mad at her for some reasons.

Me: Yup but I'm gonna visit you late at night cause I have so much work to do. Is that OK with you?

After that, our food came and we ate it. Then, we paid the bills and head to the building back. While walking back, Rora message me back. I stop walking for a while and take a look at the message.

Rora : Ya, it's fine with me. Just make sure you come! 0-0

Me : OK Ma'am!!! ^-^

After texting her, I quickly run to my friends.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
After texting with Amy, I sit down on the bed again and switch on the television. I kept surfing the channels and none of it interest me. I just watch the news since there is nothing else to watch. Then, I decided to text Taeyang even though I knew that he is very busy.

Me : Hey! How are you? I hope you are fine. Right now, I felt so bored and I have nothing to do. If you were here right now, I guess we will hang out at our usual place. Hope you will come back soon and I do hope that you could reply to me. So sorry if I disturb you. I love you and miss you so much! ♡

After texting him, I waited for his reply patiently. The doctor did came in to check on me again and told me that I have to stay here for a few days. I did told Amy about it and Taeyang too. My life in the hospital now is boring and how I wish I can rewind the time back so that I would not fall sick. This had been going on for a few days.

~After a few days~

Amy's Pov
-----------------
"Finally you can get to go home! Are you excited?! You also can get to meet Taeyang! Now come on. Let's head to the airport to fetch your secret boyfriend..." I said teasingly and took the bag that I packed all her stuffs from the hospital.
Rora just smile weakingly and did not laugh at my joke. That was very weird of her...She followed me to my car and I drove to the airport. While driving I look at her face and she looked sad and worried. I felt suspicious about it so I ask, "Hey, are you OK? You know that you can tell me about it." "Amy, I felt weird about Taeyang cause he never text me back. Not even one. I think he forgets about me." She explained. "Rora, I think he is just too busy but I know that he will never forget about you cause you're his girlfriend and also a bestie. So ya, cheer up!" I told her and she gave me a bright smile.
After we reached there, we wait for Taeyang to arrive. After an hour, he finally arrives.

Rora's Pov
------------------
Not far from here,I saw Taeyang and others too. I smile brightly when I saw him. I wanted to wave at him to get him notived me but, when I saw him holding another girl's hand, I was shocked and decided not to wave at him. My smile faded away and all I could do is to just stare at him blankly...

♥Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter and I guess it's long...So sorry for that and please vote, comment and follow for more updates! :-D ♥