Chapter 34 : Falling For You...

Amy's Pov
-----------------
When Rora threw her phone aside, I decided to see the message as I was curious. I grab the phone and read the message. After reading it, I felt that Lora just want to mess things around. I put the phone on the table and turn to Rora. "You're not going right?" I asked nervously.
She did not answer my question and started to think deeply. From looking that look on her face, I knew that she will go to that party. I let out a sigh and said, "You know what...Let's just go to that party."
After that, I went to my room to take a nap.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
After Amy left me all alone in the living-room, I still kept thinking whether should I go or not even though amy said that we are going to that party tomorrow. Then, my phone rang again. I took a peek at it and it was Lora. I decided to ignore the call and went to the bathroom to wash up my face. After washing up my face, I decided to go out to buy Lora some gifts or even just one tiny gift. I quickly wore light blue skinny jeans, wore a white singlet and a black leather jacket. Before I leave, I left a note for Amy and went out. I decided to walk instead of driving a car to the mall. After reaching the mall, I started to search a nice birthday gift. Then, I spotted Jiyong at the cafe. I went up to him and gave him a light tap on his right shoulder. He turned around and saw me. "Hello Rora! What are you shopping for?" He asked curiously. "Well, I'm trying to find a nice gift for Lora." I explained. "Same! Want to shop together?" He asked again. "Sure." I said, feeling happy.
We decided to eat muffins and drink coffee at the cafe first before heading off. Then, we did chat about our lifes and also tell hilarious jokes. Not far from us, we spotted a shop that has many nice gifts. We went in without hesitating.

Jiyong's Pov
--------------------
As we were choosing different kinds of gifts, I took a quick glance at Rora. I started to like her and love her beautiful smile. I felt that, I am starting to fall for her. "Ji! Hello?!" She said loudly and I snap out of my thoughts. "Ah..Yes?" I said it in a confusion state. "Have you chose what gift you want to buy?" She asked curiously. "Uh...I think I'll buy for her this one." I said and point to that cute bear. "Oh..That's cute but how do you know if she likes teddy bears or not?" She asked again. "Well, I asked Taeyang what she likes before I went off finding a gift." I explained. "Oh...I see. I think I'm going to buy that nice globe. It has a beautiful 'happy birthday' sign and I think that's my gift for her." She explained.
Then we went to the counter to wrap the gift and pay it. As I was paying up for the gift, I noticed that Rora kept touching that globe and she seemed to love it. After that, I sent her home even though she keep insisting that she can go home by herself. "Thanks for the ride home." She said it in a happy tone. "No problem." I said.
Then, she waved me goodbye and I waved back. I kept smiling away thinking of her as I was driving home. I decided to keep it a secret.

Amy's Pov
-----------------
"You're finally back!" I said it loudly as soon as Rora step into the house.
I get up from the sofa and went to her to give a tight hug. "So what did you brought?" I asked her and followed her to her room.
We sat down on her bed and she showed me the gift. She opened the gift box and show it to me. "You're weird." I said it as Rora keep the gift nicely back. "What do you mean?" She asked. "You dislike Lora and you bought her a nice gift and today you seemed to be in a good mood..." I explained.
She just shrugged her shoulders and look innocent to me. "Did you meet someone?!" I said it confidently. "How did you know?" She asked. "Duh. I'm your best friend! Of course I know everything about you! By the way, who did you meet up with?" I said. "Well, I met Jiyong and I actually didn't planned to meet up with him. I suddenly saw him and we hang out." She explained. "Rora, I noticed Jiyong something. Remember when you lost your memory? He kept looking at you and remember when I almost forgot to bring my car keys? He did hang out with you that day, right? After I left for work?" I said it as I try to recall the past. "So you think that he likes me?" She asked. "Ya." I told her. "Nonsense! No guy would ever like me or even want to date me. I mean come on, Taeyang and I were together for a while and then he dumped me for whatever reasons. There's no way I'm going on a date." She said as she lie down on her bed. "You might not know Rora what's your future is going to be like." I told her and went off to my room to sleep as it is night time already.

♥Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter and plz do vote, comment and follow for more updates! :-D♥