Chapter 21 : It Can't Be..

Rora's Pov
-----------------
I avoided his hand and look at him strangely. "I don't know you." I said to him. "Rora, you can't be serious. You know her right, Amy. I'm Taeyang. Both of us are your best friends." He said showing me this lady.
When he say Amy, I started to remember all the things that I have said Amy amd Taeyang before. I felt that I have heard their voices. I touch my head to reduce the pain. "Are you OK?" Taeyang asked as he go nearer to me. "Go away!" I said as the pain is making my stressful. "Please go out for a while." The doctor said, pushing them gently outside. They check me and questions and gave me medicine. The doctor told me to relax and give me some advices. I nodded and said that I'm now fine. I lay down back and rest more.

Taeyang's Pov
-----------------------
The doctor came out and told us that she has loss memory. The doctor did told us that we should be patient and wait for her memory to come back slowly. Amy thanked the doctor and I took a step back. "I can't believe it that Rora loss her memory." I said, not believing what had happen to her now. "She will remember us. We just have to show her the past but don't let her know about Lora." Amy said to me. "OK." I agree what Amy said to me. "By the way, I want to know untill when Rora remember." Amy said to me feeling curious. "Hmmm...I think she don't remember the first day of university? That's when we both met her right?" I said. "Ya, you're right. Let's ask her." She said to me. "Wait, do you have anything to make her remember the past?" I asked. "Um...I know! Her diary book. She wrote it." She told me. "Then I can bring her to the park." I told her. "By the way, why are you reading her diary book?" I asked her. "To know how much she loves you after breaking things in her room that night." She said. "Oh." I said. "First, let's go get some breakfast. I'm hungry." She said.
We went out for breakfast and we went to Amy's apartment to get the diary book. "Taeyang, can you search the other diary book in Rora's room." She said to me while going into her room. "But I thought you said you're gonna take it." I said. "She have another one. I bought one for her but don't know where it is." She told me. "I'm not gonna do it." I said. "Why? I thought you're helping me to get Rora's memory back." She said. "Diary book is supposed to keep it safe and hidden from others and I don't want to read it nor find it. I felt that it's wrong doing it." I said. "Oh come on! Rora dosen't even know where she keep it nor write it. Let's just find it." She said and start searching in Rora's room.
I let out a huge sigh and help Amy search for it. I'm sorry Rora but I have to. After a few minutes, Amy shouted. "I found it!!!" She said loudly making me frightened for nothing. "Amy you don't have to shout like that. You scare me." I said. "Whatever. Now let's go back to the hospital." She rushed out the apartment and went in the car back. "Why are you sitting in the driver seat?" I asked. "Because I want you to read the diary book to understand Rora more." She explained to me. "I don't need a book to understand her. I'm her best friend and I know more about her than the book." I said confidently. "Really?" Amy asked. "Ya." I said. "OK. Then answer this question." She said while thinking of one.
Oh no..
"What does Rora want so much in her life?" She asked me with her hands folded. "Uh....Um.." I stammered. "The answer is you! Duh! And I guess you will have to sit in the passenger seat and read the diary book no matter what." She said giving the book to me. "Fine." I take the book, sit at the passenger seat and read it.
I get to read her first diary book but not the second one cause we have reach the hospital. Now I know how much she loves me.
"Does the book help?" Amy said while smiling. "Ya." I said. "See, I told you the book helps." She said confidently and snap her fingers. "You didn't say the books helps. You say-" She cut my words. "OK OK OK. I get it. I said read it only." She confessed it and I laughed a bit.
As we reach the room where Rora is, Amy asked, "You ready?"
"Yes." I replied.

♥So sorry if this Chapter is too short but please vote and comment!♥