Chapter 48 : A New Thing

Rora's Pov
----------------
"Rora are you ok?" Amy asked while snapping her fingers at me. "Ya I'm fine." I lied and took a sip of my tea.
Since I woke up in the morning, I have been feeling lost and torn. I lied to Amy as I did not find the need to share my problems with her. Also, it was the same problem I once had. "Tell me what's bothering you." She said while taking a bite of her bun. "Amy I'm fine." I repeated myself again. "Nope you're not. Your face expression shows me that you are being disturbed. So tell me." She demanded.
I let out a heavy sigh and knew that I must reveal my problems to her no matter what. "Is about Taeyang and Jiyong." I confess. "Again?" She exclaimed. "I thought that you have moved on." She added. "I guess not." I replied weakly.
There was a total silence filled between the two of us as we could not think of a conversation to talk about. I was glad that Amy did not talk or ask furthermore questions about me thinking of Taeyang and Jiyong. I was also glad that the hot buns distracted her as she kept eating it. I took another sip of my tea and try to make myself calm and relax. "Rora I've got an idea." She said while pops the last piece of the bun into her mouth. "What is it?" I asked curiously. "Leave them." She said confidently. "Are you crazy?!" My eyes widened when hearing out her idea. "It's the best and simple option to choose Rora. Trust me." She said firmly. "It's not gonna work." I rejected her idea. "You don't know unless you tried." She said while snatching the bun from my plate. "Hey! That's mine." I said frustratingly. "Too bad too sad. It's in my mouth already." She said while chewing. "You're gonna grow fat." I joked. "I don't care!" She said happily and continue finishing my buns.
I laughed at her childish, cute behaviour and missed the old times. "But seriously, you must try to do it." She said in a serious tone. "I did tried once." I told her. "When?" She asked curiously. "When we left for Japan. Jiyong was worried sick about me. Including Taeyang." I explained. "Oh." She said weakly. "I don't think I can get through this." I said negatively. "No you're wrong. You can get through this." She gave me an cheerful smile. "Thanks Amy." I thanked her for cheering me up and for being by my side every time.
Suddenly, an object hit hard at the back of my head. The pain kept increasing and I am slowly having a headache. "Watch where you're going!" Amy shouted at the person angrily. "I'm sorry. I am really sorry." I heard a female voice kept apologising to me. "Rora are you ok?" Amy asked worriedly and walk towards me to check whether I am all right or not. "Ya...I'm fine." I replied while still rubbing. "Let's head home." Amy suggested.
We decided to leave the coffee shop and head home after that small incident. As we were heading home, I realised that the pain has not decrease yet. Instead, it is increasing bit by bit. Then, memories of the accident came back. The memory that kept displaying in my head was the tree that my head is hitted at. The pain which I am currently having is indescribable.

Amy's Pov
----------------
After arriving home, I lead Rora to her room and let her rest. I noticed that she is sweating and I have a strong feeling that something is unusual. "Do you need anything?" I asked worriedly as I was concern about her.
She shook her head and I leave the room quietly. I sat on the sofa and felt a little worried about Rora because I have never seen her being like this before and it scares me sometimes. "Well, I guess I am just overreacting." I thought to myself.
I decided to push away unnecessary thoughts from my mind and take a nap.

♡Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and please do vote, comment and follow! Please do not hesitate to ask questions! ^^♡