Chapter 36 : More Troubles

Taeyang's Pov
----------------------
"Why do you look sad?" I asked Rora as we were strolling around the backyard. "I'm nervous and worried about what your parents might think of me and I think they will never accept me." She explained it in a sad tone. "Rora, you're perfect. There's nothing to worry about and like I said, I'm going to tell my parents about you." I said confidently. "But the problem is that your parents are close with Lora's parents and that's difficult." She argued but still looked sad. "I'll figure this out and don't worry. If anything happens, I'll tell you straight away, I promise." I said and gave her a kiss on her forehead.
She gave me a weak smile and we kept strolling around for another 15 minutes. Suddenly, I saw my parents coming from the backyard. I gave a signal to Rora and she knew it in a second. "Who's this?" My father asked curiously. "This is my--" I was going to finish my words when Rora interrupted me. "I'm his best friend and my name is Rora. We knew each other in university. Nice to meet you." She introduced herself. "Rora?" He said her name and look at my mother.
His face turned into anger and started to look disgusted towards Rora. "Get her out." He commanded me and it made me terribly shock. "Why?" I asked him in surprise and push Rora lightly behind me to protect her. "Just do it!" He started to yell. "I won't do it unless you give me a reasonable reason!" I said it in a louder voice, trying not to shout. "It's ok. I'll escort myself and I'm sorry." Rora suddenly interrupted my argue with my father.
She walk away in a fast place and I saw her fingers were wiping her tears that were streaming down her cheeks. "What is that for?!" I asked in anger. "Don't you dare raise your voice at us! Now listen. You are going to marry Lora only and no excuses!" My mother said in anger. "Why? What's wrong with Rora? She didn't do anything wrong. She was just only introducing herself to both of you." I said, trying to make things right.
My parents then left me with no words but I can see that they were disppointed with me. I was standing there frozen, not knowing the situation. I was startled, shock and my face went completely blank and confused. The only thing that is in my mind was Rora. I quickly escape the party silently and went into my car quickly. As I was driving, I dialled Amy's number. Then, I waited patiently. Luckily, she picked up the call and I put her on speaker.

Amy : What?!
Me : Look, it's all misunderstandings.
Amy : Oh really? So now what? Should I believe another story of yours?!
Me : I'll explain later. Now, where are you guys?
Amy : At home.
Me : I'm coming.

After reaching the apartment, I knock on the door for several times. Luckily, someone opens it. I was startled to see Rora open the door after hurting her a lot. I saw her standing there with a sad and hurt expression. There were lots of tears on her cheeks and she kept sobbing. I wipe it away with my hands and apologise to her. She forgave me again and let me in. "Tell us what had happened between you and your parents." Amy started the conversation.
Rora was much more calmer and waited for my explainations. "My parents were maybe thinking that Rora is a bad person. I really don't know why they acted like that but I think Lora must have said something that causes this mess." I explained. "Argh!!! That girl again!" Amy said in frustration. "So now what?" Rora asked me. "I don't know." That is all I could say for know. "I think we should break up. It's best for both of us." Rora told me and it made me surprise and shock. "No...No...We can figure this out." I said pleadingly.

Rora's Pov
----------------
"Taeyang. Can you at least look at the situation right now. It's all in a terrible mess. I think our fate does not want us to be together for some reasons." I told him straight-forward. "Rora please." Taeyang begged me.
I get up from my seat and went to my room and Taeyang was chasing after me. I turned around and hug him tightly. "Goodbye and I will always love you." I whispered to him. "Rora..." He called my name while I shut the door softly in front of him.
I started to cry uncontrollably and trying to endure the pain inside me. I could not believe I broke up with him. I could not believe that I am going to separate with him. I know that he will not accept me leaving him but that is the only choice I can make right now. I love him dearly and I know he loves me dearly too but right now, I am the problem. If I had never enter his life before, I think the situation will never get complicated like this. I blame myself for that and I will never forgive myself.

Amy's Pov
----------------
I look at Taeyang who is standing there and kept calling Rora to come out. I went up to him and try to talk out with him. "Taeyang, just leave her alone for now." I told him. "How can I leave without solving this? I don't want to leave her. I love her." He said in a softer tone. "She will come back to you once she is ready. She needs time for that and maybe you also." I said.
He let out a heavy sigh and said, "You're right. We need time to think about it...Bye."
I lead him to the front door and wave goodbye to him.

♡Hey guys! So sorry for not updating for so long and making you guys wait. Stick to this story to find out what's the big problem. Also, do check out my other books! ^-^♡