Chapter 15 : Help

Taeyang's Pov
-----------------------
Suddenly, she opened the door making me startled. I saw her eyes were red and I want to help her. She was about to go out of the room when I push her in back. "Look, I need to talk to you." I told her. "I have nothing to talk about with you." She said between sobs. "I just want to know what's wrong with you. Do you really mean those words?" I asked still thinking of those words she spoke out. "I'm sorry for the words I say it to you. I didn't really mean it OK. I'm just stressed out and I need sometime alone." She said to me. "I'm sorry for shouting at you just now." I said softly to her. "It's OK." She told me and left the room leaving me alone.
I sit back at the sofa with the rest of them, still worried for her and I don't think she is alright. I felt that I need to help her. She's never like that before. I'll just have to talk to Amy to know what happened to Rora.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
I left the room leaving him alone after our short conversation. I did feel better after apologising to him and I want to tell him how I felt towards him but I don't want to ruin his relationship with Lora. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. I look in the mirror and my face looks tired, never slept for many days and miserable. I washed my face and decided to just take a shower since it's going to be night soon. I went out, still hearing them talking, laughing and I guess they're watching a movie. I want to join them but it will be awkward after the fight scene. Well, I just had to argue with him and I can't tell him what's bothering me. I really want to but I just can't. I'm sorry Taeyang if I'm avoiding you. I went to my room back again, wore the T-shirt and pants that Taeyang gave it to me. I put on a jacket since it was cold to me and brushed my hair. I decided to go to the kitchen since I was hungry and try to ignore them as I passed them. "Anneyeong Rora." Lora said to me as soon as she saw me.
The rest also eyed to me and I felt awkward so much in me. I ignored her also avoiding the pain at the same time. All of them decided to go to the kitchen to check whether I'm fine or not. There was an awkward of silence when Jiyong asked me whether I'm fine or not. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Ya, I'm OK." I said back to him without looking at him and prepare some sandwiches for myself. "I'll help." Taeyang suddenly take the ingredients from the refrigerator that I love for sandwiches.
I'm so happy that he still remembers what I like! All of them sat on the dining table and have a conversation while me and Taeyang make sandwiches.
"Taeyang, I can do it by myself." I told him. "No, I'll help you. Your hand is still bandaged." He said. "And your finger is still plastered." I said back to him.
"Then I guess we'll help each other." He said and we giggled. We cut the apples for them to eat and I ate my sandwiches. While, they were chatting and eating, I wash my plate and go to my room staring at the window. After an hour, I heard they left the house and Amy came in my room. "Rora, I think you need help." Amy said. "I don't need any help. I'm fine and I'm not crazy." I told her not admitting that I needed help. "Then what the heck happened just now?! You were fighting with Taeyang." She said feeling tired of me. "I said sorry to him already OK." I said to her trying to forget the fight. "Tomorrow I'm taking you somewhere." She told me. "Where?" I asked curiously. "Well, from now on, you are going to this place where people share their feelings and thoughts to the physcologist doctor. They usually get better and--" She stop talking as I interrupted her.
"No no no no! I'm not going there OK. I'm not crazy! I'm fine and I promised I'll get better. Just please don't bring me there!" I said and tears started welled in my eyes.

Amy's Pov
------------------
I can feel that she's going to cry as she sat down on the bed and hug her knee to cover her face.
"Hey, it's going to be fine. You will get better, I promise. I'll be there for you OK." I went to her and gave her a hug.
I accompanied her at night waiting for her to sleep. Then she said, "Amy, I'll go for the counciling." She said agreeing to go. "That's great! I'll drive you there tomorrow and by the way, your doctor's name is Mdm Lee. After you are done with the appointment with her, you give me a call and I'll pick you up." I explained to her so that she won't be confused. "You go get some rest, Amy." She said as she closed her eyes. "OK. Anything just let me know. Goodnight!" I said to her before leaving the room. "Goodnight to you to." She said.
I jump to my bed feeling extremely exhauted and fell asleep.

♥Do comment, follow me and vote! I'll update A.S.A.P!♥