Chapter 19 : The Engagement Party

Rora's Pov
-----------------
After two days of working and feeling moody and sad, I knew that today was the engagement party. Today I don't have work and I decided to go shopping for dresses, accessories and shoes since I don't have anything good to wear for the party. I make my bed, took a shower and make blueberry pancakes for me and Amy. As I was preparing breakfast, Amy came out with a big yawn. I giggled and said, "Still don't have enough rest?" "Nope!" She said lying down on the sofa. "You want to go shopping with me today?" I asked. "Sure! I'll go get ready!" Her eyes widened and felt excited as soon as she heard the word shopping. I remembered that Amy was the one who loves to shop so much that she was lazy to save up her money but now she can handle it. After I finish making the pancakes, I took out the honey syrup and placed it on the table. Then I make two hot milo. As soon as I finished preparing breakfast, Amy came out of her room and was all dressed up. "You're fast." I said as I take fork and knife. "I know." She said and gave me a proud smile.
We laughed and then we ate our pancakes. "Yummy yum yum!" She said as she was eating fast. "Slow down Amy! You're gonna get stomache you know." I warned her. "I can't! The taste is just so good!" She said still eating.
"Amy, this is not the first time I make pancakes for you." I said and giggled.
After we ate our breakfast, we went to the shopping mall that we like. First, we went to a shop that sold beautiful dresses. I took a light pink-coloured dress. It has a curvy layers and it's length was just above my knees. Amy took a long black-coloured dress with gold decorations on it. After that we went to a shop that sold shoes. We both chose high heels. I chose gold heels while Amy took black heels. Then, we went to accessories shop, our most favourite thing to buy! Amy told me to help her choose the nice accessories that matches her outfit. I did pick a few and showed it to her. She bought one and asked me,"How about you?"
"I'm wearing this locket and I will take my golden ear-rings that you bought for me." "Oh OK." She said and we went home. By the time, we reached home, it was afternoon and we need to be there in time!

Amy's Pov
-----------------
After we reached home, we quickly get changed, do our own hairstyles and do our own make-up. We look beautiful and amazing! Then we bring our small purse and the gifts for Taeyang and Lora. I drove to Taeyang's house and Rora showed me the directions to the house so that I won't get lost and won't be late for the party. After 30 minutes of driving, we finally reached the house. "Rora come on."I said.
Before I leave the car, I saw her face was not ready to go in. "Rora is gonna be OK. Remember, be brave. Anything bad happens, just go out of the house and get some fresh air and talk to me about it. OK?" I said making sure she's alright. "OK." She said bravely and we went out of the car bringing the gifts.
As we went in the house, we saw many people were there in fact many artists from YG Family.

Taeyang's Pov
-----------------------
As Lora talk with other, I decided to go outside for a while to see whether Rora show up. Then, I saw her in her beautiful dress and Amy too. I went to her and gave her a big smile. "You look stunning." I told her and I can see she's blushing shyly. "Kamsahaminida." She said and smile brightly.
Then, there was a silence for a while. "Here are the gifts and I hope you like it." Amy said breaking the silence. "Kamsahaminida!" I thanked them and took the gifts. "Come on in." I said leading them in. "I'll go eat something. I'll be back." Amy said leaving me and Rora alone. "Rora come with me." I said leading her to the balcony. "What is it?" She asked. "Here." I said giving the gift.
She took it and opened it gently.
"Oh my gosh! It's beautiful! I love the globe. Kamsahaminida Taeyang." She said and thanked me. She kept looking at the globe and shake it. Inside the globe, there's picture of me and her and there were words. The words are"We will still be together".
"I know that we are going to be separate soon so I bought you this" I explained to her. "That's so sweet of you." She said and I gave her a hug. "Rora, I want to ask you something. Just don't be offended." I said to her. "OK, go on." She said with a serious face.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
"Why are you like avoiding Lora?" He asked politely and curious. "I...Uh... I never avoid her it's just...I..I'm sorry I can't tell you. Excuse me." I stop my words as tears filled my eyes and walk away. "Rora wait!" He chased me.
Fortunately, I was glad Lora stop him. "Honey, where were you? Come, I want to introduce you to my friends." I heard her and walk faster. "But--" Taeyang couldn't finish his words and was forced to follow Lora.
I went outside the house and try to hold my tears back. I sat on a bench and look at the globe. I shake it again and see the small snowflakes going down on the picture. I want to keep this forever and let it be a memory. I heard that Taeyang was hosting the party and thanked them for coming. I just sat there as I was not ready to go back in the house.
Taeyang's Pov
-----------------------
After I host, I went out to search for Rora as I last saw her going out of the house. Lora went back to her friends and chat more while Amy chat with some artists and eating. I went out of the house and saw Rora sitting at the bench. I heard her sobbing and look at the globe and I heard she say something that shocks me.

♥Hey guys, I hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter and please do comment,vote and follow me! :-D ♥