Chapter 37 : Separated

Rora's Pov
----------------
"Rora! Rora! You OK?" I heard Amy shouting and kept knocking on my bedroom door. "Ya, I'm fine." I replied to her so that she would not worry for me a lot. "Ok..Uh, I'm going to work. Bye!" She said and left the house.
I get up from my bed and have a little headache. I went to the bathroom and saw my eyes were red and tired when I look at the mirror. I wash my face many times and took a long shower as I was thinking about yesterday night. I kept feeling that yesterday was a nightmare to me. I could not believe that Taeyang's parents got so cold to me. My eyes started to get teary again when thinking about yesterday's incident. I decided to hold back my tears and try to forget what had happened yesterday. After cleaning myself up, I decided to wear something in black. I wore black long-sleeved and a pair of black skinny jeans. I decided to let go of my hair since I have no mood. I sat on my bed and felt extremely sad. I kept touching the locket that hung around my neck and kept thinking the good times I had with Taeyang. I also did look out the window to see the park where Taeyang and me went there often. I did smile a little thinking the good times when I heard a notification from my phone. I spun around and saw a message from Taeyang.

Taeyang's Pov
----------------------
I woke up at 10 a.m. and gave out a big yawn. Suddenly Lora came in my bedroom, making me startled. "Goodmorning dear. Ready to a vacation with me?" She greeted me happily and drew the curtains open, making the sunlight enter my room. "What vacation?" I asked her in shock. "Why don't you ask your parents. I'm sure they will give the answers you need." She winked me and left.
I was shock, confused and curious at the same time. I get up from my bed and went searching for my parents. When I found them, I automatically asked them about the vacation. "What?! I'm not going there with her!" I said in an angry tone. "You have to go there with her. That's the only way that both of you can be alone and get to know each other more. Anyways, both of you are going to be engaged soon." My mother told me. "But I didn't agree on marrying her. I love someone else!" I said. "Who?" My father asked. "Rora. She's the one I love." I replied. "No. I don't want you to marry her." My father said firmly. "Why? What did she do to make you both unhappy? Tell me!" I said, raising my voice. "Lora told me that Rora broke you two apart by stealing you away from her and you call Rora your best friend?!" My father shouted at me. "Whatever Lora told you was a big lie. She's trying to break me and Rora apart by telling both of you some stories she made." I told my parents firmly. "I trust Lora's parents and I know their daughter is a nice girl. She wouldn't do such things." My mother said confidently.
I gave them a smirk and shook my head. "I thought both of you trust me but I guess not." I told them and went to my room back.
I slam the door shut and let my anger out. I have never thought that my parents would support Lora than me. I could not believe that they believe her words than mine. I could not believe that my father believe what his best friend said. I have a strong feeling that Lora's parents have something to do with Lora's plan. I am going to solve that soon and make things right. There is no point argueing with my parents. It is not really helping me. I decided to go to the vacation with Lora to find out what has she been doing all this while. The worst thing that happened in my life was that I have to go to the vacation with her for 6 months! During that 6 months, I will be visiting her friends, her family members and more. Which means that I could not be with Rora but I can keep in touch with Amy. Before, I leave the house, I decided to message Rora even though we broke up already and need more time.

Me : Hey Rora, I'm terribly sorry for what had happened yesterday night. I really am. I really didn't expect that to happened. I also want to inform you that I'll be away for 6 months. I'll be taking a long vacation with Lora cause of my parents and her.
Rora : Why would you want to tell me all about this? What's left between us? There's nothing more we can do. I don't want to make your parents angry at you because of me.
Me : Rora, I'm not giving up our relationship. I still love you and I promise to you that I'll stick with you forever. Even though we broke up, you're still the person that I need in my life. You're my best friend, remember?
Rora : Forget me and leave me. Everything will solved when you do it. I love you Taeyang but now things are getting complicated and we can't solve it. I'm sorry and goodbye...

I felt hurt when seeing the text 'goodbye'. I really do not want to say goodbye to her as I was not ready to let her go yet. Maybe she was right, we cannot be together because of the situation that we are facing. I think it is time for me to leave Rora slowly so that I would not hurt her anymore. I think I am the one causing her so much pain but, deep in my heart, I still love her even though I will be marrying Lora. After thinking deep thoughts, me and Lora were ready to leave. We quickly went in the car and drove there fast as we need to catch our flight. After we reached there, Lora was extremely excited about the long vacation and kept talking to me about it. I felt very annoyed and I just want to go away from her. I could not stand her anymore. I felt that she is the pain and Rora is my cure. Before going to the plane, I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and found Rora standing in front of me with her teary eyes. I went rushing to her and gave her a tight hug. I wipe the tears that kept streaming down her cheeks. "I want to see you for the last time." She said in between sobs. "Oh Rora..." I started to get teary and gave her another hug.
I kissed her forehead and let out a sigh. "We'll meet again." I told her sadly. "Goodbye Taeyang. Maybe we'll meet." She told me and I burst into tears.
Suddenly, I felt someone pull me away from Rora causing me to separate from her. Lora was annoyed by Rora's presence and kept pulling me away. The last thing I hold is Rora's soft hands. Rora slowly let my hand go and I was drifted away more.

♡Hey guys! I'm really terribly sorry for not updating for so long. Hope you can forgive me for that. I do want to thank you all for waiting patiently for this. I also hope that you enjoy reading this chapter and please do vote for me. I'll be writing the next chapter soon! ♡