Chapter 42 : Awkward Meeting

Rora's Pov
----------------
After me and Jiyong reached my apartment, both of us collapsed to the sofa and rest. I sat closer to him and and hug his right arm. I wanted to tell him about my past relationship with Taeyang but I am too scared that I might lose him. I kept thinking of negative thoughts and I could not gather my courage to tell him. I noticed that his eyes were closed and I guess he is resting. Within a couple of minutes, I gathered up my courage and ready to face anything. "Jiyong?" I look up to him. "Yes?" He open his eyes and look at me. "I-" my words were interrupted by the sound of his phone. "Sorry." He took the phone out of his pocket and answer the phone call.

Jiyong : Hey, what's up?
????? : Hey bro. I want to invite you for lunch. Can you make it?
Jiyong : Sure! But can I bring someone?
????? : Can. So will see you soon at our favourite place!
Jiyong : Bye!

After he ended the call, he spread a smile on his face. "What's that smile for?" I asked him as I was very curious. "It's Taeyang. Wanna join us for lunch?" He answered. "Uh...I think I can't-" I could not finish my words as he interrupted me. "Rora, you can't always stay at home all day. Also, Amy is going to be worried sick when you're alone and we always didn't get to spend time like this often." He explained and he was right. "Ok fine. I'll go." I replied and gave him a warm smile. "Don't worry. I'm here for you and we're going to have a good lunch." He cheered me up and I smile brighter.
We went to his favourite restaurant by walking there as it is not that far. Both of us were silent as we were walking. Suddenly, he hold my hand and sang my favourite song. I was flattered by it and hold his arm as we were walking. "You seemed to be happy now." He asked as he realised that I am smiling. "Of course I do. It makes me happy." I told him. "I'm glad that you're happy." He winked at me and we continue to walk.

Taeyang's Pov
---------------------
Me and Lora chose a table for four people and waited for Rora and Jiyong. Even though I did not know who will be coming, I have a strong feeling that it will be Rora. While waiting, I look through the menu silently. "Taeyang, let's share this!" Lora exclaimed excitedly. "Shhh! Didn't I told you not to say my name loudly in public places." I quietened her down. "Other people may also have the same name as you so don't overreacting." She added and continue to look through the menu.
I sigh heavily and cover my face with both of my hands frustratingly. "Hey guys!" I look up to see who it was as I heard a familiar voice. "Hey Rora!" I said, feeling happy. "What's up bro?" I get up and went to Jiyong to give him a bro hug. "Let's order our food. I'm starving." Lora said. "Let them look through the menu first." I told her and she seemed annoyed.
After a few minutes, both Jiyong and Rora were done choosing what food and drinks will they have. Then, I called the waiter nearby and ordered all of our food. After that, me and Jiyong started our conversation naturally. As I was talking and laughing with Jiyong, I secretly took a glance at Rora. I miss her eyes, her smile and I noticed that she still wears the locket. When she looks at me, she gave me an innocent smile. I smile to her back in return. All of us stop what we're doing when the food came to our table. We took our food and drinks and dig in. After an hour, we decided to sit there and talk more. "So Rora, when are you getting married?" I asked her as I was curious. "Well, me and Jiyong haven't decided on that yet." She answered me with confidence. "Could you guys excuse me. I need to go to the bathroom. Be right back." She gets up from her seat and and starts to walk to the nearest toilet that she can find. "I'm going to. Be right back." I told Lora and Jiyong and went off quickly.
I run to Rora to catch up with her and starts to walk beside her when I have reached her. "Why are you following me?" She asked while not looking at me. "You know the reason Rora." I said.
She stop walking and turn to me. She let out a sigh and look at me in the eye. "Look, I really don't want to argue with you. I'm engaged to Jiyong already and sooner or later, I'm going to be his wife. I don't want my relationship with him to be broke because of you. Also, you are with Lora and you can't cheat on her." She told me directly.
She wanted to continue to walk when I hold her hand. She automatically look at me with fear and shock expression. "Rora, you know that I'm not gonna let that happen. I'm not gonna live with Lora in my entire life. The only person that I love, is you. Not Lora." I told her truthfully. "Taeyang. Don't you get it? It's already over between us. Don't you know that it's been a year already. Why can't you get over me and let go of me?" She asked me and look frustrated. "Because of that locket you're wearing." I answered her while looking at the locket I gave her a year back.
She wants to talk further but stops when I said the word 'locket'. She look at it and somehow, her face shows different kinds of emotions. "Just leave me alone." She said and pull her hand away from mine roughly. "Rora! Come back." I said loudly but she kept walking away, far from me.
I decided to head back to the restaurant and decided not to follow Rora. When I turned around, I was shock to see Jiyong. He looks at me with a shock and angry expression and I knew that I have to explain everything to him because me and Rora had never tell about our past relationship. "I can explain." I said in a worried tone...

♡Hey guys! I'm terribly sorry for not updating this early and for making you guys wait for it for so long. To tell you guys the truth, I have been busy with my studies lately and I'm very worried about it. I hope you guys can understand. Anyways, please do vote, comment and follow! ♡