Chapter 27 : Full Of Surprises

Amy's Pov
------------------
I opened the door and suddenly Rora jumped up from the sofa and said,"Happy Birthday Amy!"
I was surprised, startled and happy at the same time as she remembered my birthday. She went to me and gave me a friendly hug. "How did you know that today is my birthday?" I asked. "When I went for shopping, I saw a big poster with a date on it and it hit me when I saw that particular date. It was your birthday." She explained.
I giggled at her explaination as I know that she doesen't know that today is my birthday until she saw that date. She led me to the sofa to sit and she stand on the opposite site of me. She prepared her camera to take photos of me. She sang a happy birthday song to me and then I make a wish and blew the candles. As I cut the cake, she took nice photos of me with the cake and the presents surrounded me. After that, I cut the cake into two pieces and gave one to her. We ate the cake and it was delicious. One thing that made me suspicious was the cake. The cake has my favourite flavour and the toppings and I wondered how she knew that. Maybe from her diary book? I don't know. Then we also ate the food that Rora made and drank our juice. The most exciting part will be the presents! After opening all presents, my favourite one is the jacket cause it has a cool design and the colour of it matches. I decided to wear it tomorrow since the weather is cold and windy. I thanked Rora for the lovely gifts and the mini surprise party. "I hope you enjoy your birthday today even though it's not that much." She said and look a little sad. "Of course I enjoy it. We had eaten a birthday cake and I got presents from you and I love it. Especially the surprise part from you." I said giving her a big smile to cheer her up.
Then, I help her wash the dishes and clean the table up. After that, I just wash up my face and brush my teeth as I am very exhausted and tired. Then, I collapsed to my bed and fell into a deep sleep.

Rora's Pov
----------------
After Amy helped out with the dishes and the cleaning up, she straight away went to bed. I look at the clock and it was just 8.45 p.m. I was disappointed to see her sleeping so early as I want to spent time with her before a new day starts. I decided to do the same thing like Amy did. When I tried to shut my eyes many times and rolling around at my bed, I decided to stay up late for a while. I took out my diary book and wrote all about today. I wrote about Amy's birthday, shopping in the mall and Jiyong. After writing my diary, I kept into the safe place. When it comes to Jiyong, I kept remembering the park we went and how he complimented me. I don't know why I felt so flattered when Jiyong put my hair onto one side. I kept smiling thinking of that when I saw the heart locket around my neck. I stop smiling and touch the locket. Now, I felt like a cheater, liking both guys at the same time. I felt that I'm stuck between both of them. I decided to force myself to sleep and try not to remember Jiyong and Taeyang. "Rora! Wake up right now!" Amy said loudly to wake me up.
I groaned loudly and cover my face with my pillow. "Rora wake up!" She said again.
I ignored her again and kept sleeping. "It's about Taeyang." She told me.
Once she said his name, I quickly get up from my bed. "He's going to Japan and I know that you're going to see him the last time before he went off." She explained to me and I nodded.
I quickly took a shower and wore the clothes that Taeyang gave me. Then I braided my hair and join Amy for breakfast. "You're not gonna eat that?" She asked. "No. You can take it. I'm just going to drink coffee." I answered her.
She thanked me and ate the bread. Then we went to the airport. I felt sad and I don't want him to go. I really want him to stay so badly. After reaching there, we find the location where Taeyang and other artist waiting for their plane.

Taeyang's Pov
-----------------------
We were nervous and excited at the same time and we can't wait for the concert. At the same time, I felt sad leaving Rora alone again. I really want her to meet her as soon as possible when I get here again. Then, I saw her and Amy walking towards us. I was glad and happy to see her. I went to her and I saw her face was happy to see me. We hugged tightly like we never see each other for many years. Then we pull away.
I grab her hand and bring her to a place where is far away from the crowd of fans and other artists. "You know why we're far from the crowd right?" I asked her. "Yup, I know." She answered. "Are you excited?" She asked. "Ya. I am." I answered her.
"I'm going to talk to the others. See you later." Amy said leaving me with Rora. "I want you to wear this." I said giving her a beautiful bracelet. "It's beautiful." She said while looking at it.
I saw her face was more brighter than just now. "I want you to not forget me." I said while avoiding the blush on my face. "You know I won't." She said, showing me the locket. "And by wearing this locket, it will always remind me of you." She added, giving me a smile.
Then, I saw her eyes are filling with tears and she keep avouding it. "I'm going to the bathroom." She told me.
Then, I grab her hand and she look at me. "You don't have to hide it." I said to her.
She shed some tears and I comforted her with a hug. Before I go, I wanted to confess to her that I love her but I'm afraid that it is early for her.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
Taeyang hugged me to comfort me and I shed more tears and I cried silently so that I won't grab people's attention. Then, I saw Amy gave me a signal and I knew that I have to do it.

*Flashback*
"When I give you a signal, you have to confess him Rora." Amy said while driving.
"....OK. I will." I said giving a huge sigh.
"Don't worry, I'm going to be there for you so don't be afraid." She told me.
"Kamsahaminda Amy." I thanked her and felt nervous at the same time.
*End Of Flashback*

I took a deep breath and ready to confess it to him. Before I could say any word, Taeyang suddenly kiss me.

♥Hey guys, what do you think of this chapter? Do comment and vote, thank U! ^-^♥