Chapter 7 : Thoughts

Rora's Pov
----------------
"Where have you been?" Amy ask as soon as I step in the house.
"I went to the park to jog." I answered her.
"Did someone tag along with you?" She smirk.
"More of like I was invited." I said truthfully, totally ignoring her teasing.
"I'm guessing it's Taeyang because you two hang out a lot lately." She said, trying to make an attempt to make me blush bashfully.
"Stop teasing me. It won't work ok." I lied as my smile starts to spread across my face.

Argh! No!

"It still does work on you. Look at you smiling away. Haha." She said, slapping my arm which hurt a little.
"So...did you confess to him?" She ask, expecting a positive answer from me.

My smile slowly fades away and I just shook my head.

"Come on Rora! When are you gonna to tell him?! It's been years already! If I were you, I would told him already." She said, feeling annoyed at me.
"Amy, it's not that easy as what you think it is. You don't know because you didn't get any of these experience." I explained.
"Fine. That's understandable but it's better to settle it out and get hurt now than keeping it inside and hurt youself later." She said snd it made me understand more of why she kept nagging at me about confessing to Taeyang.

It was a deep silence afterwards as we have nothing to say. Then, Amy went in my room and come out with my phone.

"What are you going to do with it?" I ask curiously.
"Calling Taeyang because I can't stand seeing you being sad everyday." She said and dialled his number.

Before she could call him, I snatch my phone from her grib.

"No! I'll tell him some other day." I said, hugging my phone tightly to my chest.
"And when is that?" She said, raising an eyebrow.
"Uh...Valentine's Day." I said with full confidence.
"Ok then." She said happily and left me.

Great. Just great. So stupid of me.

Taeyang's Pov
-----------------------
I went to the YG building to make new songs.

After working on the songs for five hours, we decided to have a lunch break. We decided to go to the nearest food court and eat noodles.

"So are you gonna tell her that you love her?" Jiyong asked.
"I'll tell her on Valentine's Day." I told him.
"That's good. So what are you gonna buy for her?" He asked again.
"Well... I'll sing for her 'I Need A Girl'." I unsurely.
"It's perfect." He said, giving two thumbs up which make me chuckled.

After we ate our lunch, we continue our work.

During work, I got a little distracted. Maybe a lot. My mind is only concentrating on her. Nothing else.

"Are you OK, bro?" Jiyong ask, noticing me feeling uneasy.
"Ya, I'm fine." I told him.
"How about you go home first since you have finished your part in the songs?" He suggested.
"Ok then. Bye." I gave a bro hug before leaving.

I went home feeling tired after work. I took a bath and lie down on my bed. Somehow, I was unable to sleep despite being exhausted. After a few turning and tossing around the bed, I manage to sleep peacefully.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
"Amy, what if he says no." I said worriedly.
"What do you mean?" She asked in confusion while eating crackers and watching television.
"After I confessed to him and he rejected me." I said in a sad tone.
Amy turned to me and said,"There's no way he will do that! I promise you Rora."
"Thanks Amy. I'm glad that you're my best friend." I said and she hugged me.

We turned off the television and went to bed.

♥Hey guys, don't forget to comment,vote and follow for more updates! :-D♥