Chapter 33 : The False Truth

Rora's Pov
-----------------
I went to my room and decided to read my favourite book. As I was reading, my phone just could not stop ringing and it annoyed me so much. I put my book down in frustration and went out of the room to take my phone and answer the call.

Me : What?!
Taeyang : Listen, I need to talk to you.
Me : There's nothing left to talk about!
Taeyang : Rora, it's not what you think --
Me: Just stop it! I get it! You didn't call me or text me and I know the reason already. Is because you're with Lora back!
Taeyang : No, that's not the truth. Just hear me out please!
Me : You've hurt me twice and you think I want to listen to your explaination right now?! You know what? Just forget me and be with Lora! She's better than me, goodbye!

As I put my phine down, I could hear Taeyang kept calling my name and wanted so badly to talk to me about it. I ended the call and tears started streaming down my cheeks. I cried uncontrolbly and put my phone down beside me. Then, the phone rang again. I look at it and it was Taeyang again. I wanted to answer the call so badly and apologise to him whatever I said just now but, now it is not the good time.

Taeyang's Pov
-----------------------
I kept calling her for several times but she would not pick up. As time goes by, I began to feel frustrated about it and threw my phone away. I punch the wall so many times as I want to release my anger out. Then, Lora came in to my room and ran to me. "Taeyang stop it! You're hurting yourself! Stop it!!" She said pleadingly and kept pulling my hands away from the wall.
I ignore her and kept punching the wall. "Taeyang just stop it!!! I'll explain everything to Rora! I promise!" She said pleadingly again.
When I heard her name, I immediately stop punching the wall and sat on my bed. I cover my face with my hands and let out a heavy sigh. "Don't worry about her. She's going to be fine. I'll explain everything to her. I promise." She told me and sat beside me.
She tried to hold my hand to comfort me but I push her away. After a while of calming myself down, I decided to meet up with Amy. She is the only one that I can explain everything to. Before I went out of my room, Lora suddenly grab my right arm. "Where are you going?" She asked curiously. "You don't need to know." I answered her in frustration. "Don't tell me that you're meeting up with Rora." She said in an angry tone. "She's not the person that I want to meet right now." I told her straightforward and pull my arm away from her.
I went to my car and drove to Amy's workplace.

Amy's Pov
----------------
I finish my work earlier as I was worried about Rora. Since I left the house, I have a strong feeling that she is going to do something stupid. I went out of the building quickly and was startled to see Taeyang standing in front of me. The anger in me came back and I tried to calm myself down. I took a deep breath and walk past him. I was shocked that he suddenly grab my arm firmly and told me to go inside his car and I just did what he told me to. "This better be good." I told him. "Look, I didn't mean to hurt Rora. It's all misunderstanding. It all started with Lora. Really." He told me.
I look at him and he seemed to be telling the truth. I let out another sigh and stay in the car to hear out the truth. "Tell me." I said.
After an hour, he finished what he had to say and waited for my reply. "So do you believe me?" He asked me. "Uh...Fine. I believe you. I'll try to confront it with Rora and you better do the right thing this time." I said to him.
He let me out of his car and I went to my car. I drove home as quickly as possible and felt so desperate to tell Rora the truth. When I reached home, I saw Rora was sitting on the sofa and kept clenching her hands together. I let out a huge sigh of relief and smile a little to know that she did not do anything stupid. I sat down beside her and tap her shoulder lightly. "Rora, you ok? Have you eaten?" I asked worriedly. "Yup. I'm fine." She answered back.
She wipe all her tears and took a sip of her tea. "Look...Uh... I met Taeyang just now and he told me everything." I said. "There's nothing left to talk about Amy." She said while sobbing. "No, you gotta know the truth." I said firmly.
Before I could explain, she interrupted me and that made me shocked a little. "I met Lora just now." She said. "She told me the truth already." She said. "Well, tell me then." I said in a hurry tone.

Flashback
Rora's Pov
-----------------
As I was crying, I heard a doorbell. I wipe my tears away and went straight to the door, ready for anything. As soon as I open the door, I saw Lora standing there and kept smiling away. I was so annoyed by that and I tried my best to ignore it and stay calm. "Can I come in?" She asked impatiently. "Ya, sure." I answered her back. "First thing first, I'm sorry about your break up." She said happily. "Excuse me? I didn't break up with Taeyang. We just had an arguement. That's all." I said it in an angry tone. "Oh...I see..." She said sarcastically. "If you want to waste my time. I think you should leave right now." I said impatiently. "Fine. Before I leave, I'm sure you want to know the reason why me and Taeyang are together, right?" She said innocently. "Tell me." I said impatiently again. "Taeyang felt so much guilty in him for leaving me. So he persuades me to come back to him and ask me to continue on wedding plans. I agreed to marry him and now we are going to marry soon." She explained it happily. "No! You're lying! He wouldn't do such a thing to me! I know that he's a reasonable guy! Unlike like you!" I said it in a fierce tone.
I let out a few tears and I could not stand with this woman anymore! I grab her by the arm and drag her to the frontdoor. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! GET OUT!" I shouted at her and close the door immediately after that.
End of flashback

Amy's Pov
-----------------
After hearing her explaination, I was shocked and confused about it. "Wait, so you're telling me that...That is Lora's story?" I asked her in confusion. "What do you mean?" She asked me in confusion too. "Well, that's not what Taeyang told me." I said. "I think she lied to me." She said in frustration.

Rora's Pov
-----------------
Suddenly, there was a notification on my phone. I look at it and saw a message from Lora. I read the message and it said :
From Lora,
Hey Rora! I'm inviting you to my birthday party tomorrow. Hope to see you there. By the way, your ex-lover is there. >;-)

"You witch!" I said loudly and threw my phone aside.

♥Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter and so sorry that I didn't update it for so long and also didn't let you guys know. :-(
I wanted to thank you for waiting patiently for this chapter. :-)♥