Chapter 39 : Feelings For Two

Rora's Pov
----------------
After Jiyong has reached my apartment, I kissed him goodbye and left with Amy quickly as there was a heavy rain. Once we reached home, I quickly go to the bathroom to get a quick shower. After that, I decided to write what had happened today in my diary book. Suddenly, Amy came in to my room, making me startled. "I thought you were taking a shower." I said. "I'm too lazy." She said and lie down on my bed. "You're gonna get a cold." I told her. "I'm fine with it." She said and smile happily. "Amy, can I tell you something?" I asked nervously and place my diary book aside. "Sure." She replied and sat upstraight. "Is about Taeyang. He hasn't got over me yet and we had a little arguement when I left the restaurant during lunch." I explained. "That's making it more complicated. Anything else?" Amy replied slowly. "He even held my hand when we were heading back to the restaurant and I was stupid enough to hold his hand back." I confessed everything that I had to say. "Rora, you're making him thinked that you still love him." Amy said firmly and gave me a serious look. "I know, I'm stupid. That's all I can say." I covered my face with both of my hands. "Don't be too stress about it and I think we should tell Jiyong." She suggested me. "Are you crazy?!" I said in shock and look up to her. "I know that we both never told him about you and Taeyang. Also, Taeyang has never talk about you to Jiyong. Either one of you have to tell Jiyong." She explained. "I don't want to tell him because I don't want him to be stress and hurt and think about it a lot. You might not know it'll affect his working time." I added in. "But you will feel better." Amy told me.
Amy was right. It will feel better but how will Jiyong feel? Will he be mad, sad or leave me? I do not want to lose him. I love him. He gives me everything I needed. He even took all my sadness away from me and make me smile everyday. I do not even feel right to leave him and be with Taeyang. Right now, I do not know why am I starting to like Taeyang again. Why must he come back?! "Let's just go to bed and talk about this tomorrow." Amy suggested.
I nodded my head and Amy left the room. I switch off my table lamp and lie down on my bed. I kept rolling and turning and I could not sleep. I decided to go to the kitchen to make a hot drink. As I was making my hot drink, my phone rang. I quickly answer the call before it ended.

Me : Hello.
Taeyang : Can we talk?
Me : Taeyang, please. Not now.
Taeyang : I know you're mad at me but can I at least talk about it.
Me : ...Fine. You can talk about the wedding and stuffs.
Taeyang : It's not about that.
Me : Then?
Taeyang : It's about you and Jiyong.
Me : Why does it concerns you?
Taeyang : Because I don't want you to be with him. I can't let you go and I still love you.
Me : Taeyang, don't be like this. Just move on even if it hurts a lot.
Taeyang : It's easy for you to say but you don't know how difficult it is!
Me : Then what do you think I've been doing over a year?! Playing around and having fun?! No! Every single day I tried my best to move on and forget about our past! And I kept reminding myself that I should only treat you as my best friend!
Taeyang : So you haven't got over me yet?
Me : Right now, I'm with Jiyong. It means that I only love him more than anyone. Goodbye.

I ended the call quickly so that he would not ask me any further questions. I could not believe that I was almost caught. Why could I not answer his question? Do I still love him? Do I still have feelings for him? It cannot be! I am happy with Jiyong. Jiyong is perfect, but why am I stuck between the two of them? I quickly snap out of my thoughts and finish making my hot drink. After that, I went to the living-room with the drink and sat on the sofa. To comfort me a little, I decided to see the photos of me and Jiyong. I kept smiling to think of the good times and kept looking at each photo. Within 10 minutes, I finished up the drink and started to feel sleepy. Automatically, I went to my bed and close my eyes and felt more sleepy with those pillows around me.

♡Hey guys! I'm sorry for letting this chapter to be short and I hope you like this chapter. Please do leave a vote for this chapter! ^-^ ♡